Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24355

    Archer Elderly

    Stopped at Rose, Comfort, the one next to the alderman. Nothing but old bags. If I'm going to get an L1 she should be at least worth looking at and fun to put your hands on.

  2. #24354

    Surprised

    I'm surprised I didn't get a ton of intel on any of these places. Just one PM. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard much chatter lately on the chicago avenu spas or the adjacent ones on Ashland. I'll be in the area next week so all info welcome on Golden Dream. Ozone, oki doki, Jw or any of them on Ashland near by.

    I'm trying to avoid the high price point of the Damien and Chicago CLM location. Thanks fellas.

    Pms are fine. Will report back.

    James.

  3. #24353
    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    It's a bit of a drive, but Jay at Willow Spa in Carol Stream gives a superb scrub. She does not miss the important spots. There is more info in the Roselle MP thread.
    Thought this place lost their license in February 2021 after LE sting.

  4. #24352
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    See Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Random question but why is there no Naperville section on this forum? There are plenty of AMPs there. Am I missing it or does it not exist?
    See Aurora.

  5. #24351

    Naperville

    Random question but why is there no Naperville section on this forum? There are plenty of AMPs there. Am I missing it or does it not exist?

  6. #24350

    Good Table Shower at Pink

    I've had good table showers at Pink. My asshole is immaculate after they are done scrubbing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Which AMP in chicago gives a good table shower? Been disappointing lately. Any finish is fine just looking for a good hands on shower. Thanks in advance.

    Q.

  7. #24349
    Quote Originally Posted by Erasure773  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm info?
    Might be this one. Not my cup of tea, but others have enjoyed themselves.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/226275

  8. #24348

    Don't forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.
    Don't forget to close the front door quietly or else it will slam shut very hard and very loud.

  9. #24347
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.
    Is this HangingBalls again?

  10. #24346
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.
    You're a child.

  11. #24345
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that one incredible ass! Love it.
    Yep nice round one. Had to check it out after your report.

  12. #24344
    Quote Originally Posted by Erasure773  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm info?
    Do your homework, I' ve posted the link previously.

    Go to rub ratings. Search Sol, I mean really would you like me to schedule you an appointment?

  13. #24343

    I'm Not Allowed There No More

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    DAMN! Tried all different numbers. All lead to Princeton and Angel! Found Wentworth number and directed to Princeton. Kept asking for Jen in texts and got no response. So I said fuck it and hit Princeton in the hopes of scoring Jen. Nope Nope just Angel there. Fuck it. I went upstairs. I made her move her ass this time. No lazy lay this time, I tossed her 90 pound ass all over the bed. Even got her to say oooohhh so strong! Ha, right. Anyway finished up and said no more Angel. Need different girl next time.

    Q.
    I'm not allowed there no more. Had Jen on 1st visit she was awesome but went back to China Until August so for 3 straight visits got Angel the last time I took off the condom and literally pissed on her floor, bed and the massage table next to the bed and she threw me out. I said bring Jen Back otherwise I'll shit on your door next time LOL.

  14. #24342
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.
    Isn't that one incredible ass! Love it.

  15. #24341
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out Sol haven't had a Latina in a while. Typical apartment setup on the northside right off Belmont before Cicero I text her when arrived to get me buzzed up. Heard a voice call out the window to push the door. Walked up and in the Door Short average looking Latina small chest 4/10 okay looking face 5/10 had a bit of a mom belly 3/10 Thick legs and round Ass stood out in the Workout shorts she had on. Was given rates hhr 140 Hr 180 since I wasn't looking for a massage after reading. A previous report of just a mediocre light massage wanted to pass that and was upfront with her. That ass was calling my name. I asked how much FS being fluent in Spanish help out a lot I rubbed her ass to easy the tension. She agreed no massage just FS then for 140 Since I was a charmer talked her down to. 100 Seeing that ass bounce up and down doggy style was worth the traffic getting there. Average CBJ and a lot of dirty talking. Dove My face in the Ass as she shook it might repeat. If in the area again clean apartment and parking down the street. Happy Huntings Guys stay safe out there.
    Can you pm info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape