Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 17723
-
06-19-21 12:50 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 318Available tonight incall or outcall
Arrived a bit later last night than she wanted to, but is in town. Available all day outcall, later also hosting at nice place in Midtown close to SLU. Seniors PM me for contact info, if not a Senior then just Skip me and I'm sure you can get her info somehow. Absolutely worth it!
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 08:54 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 296Rip off report
Hey man. Can you post the rip off report number? I couldn't find it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 01:37 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks
Thanks for the info she responded to me she's in chesterfield but still haven't gotten to the deal. I hope someone knows I've been snagged before.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 22:41 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 103Aurora
Look I understand your frustration. I do. It is everyone choice who they see and how much they will pay. There are very few quality providers available. I see very very high end girls and don't mind paying for that and a great experience. She offers as good experience as Tavia, or Eden in town And they are similar in price and she is very attractive. I don't mind the tattoos. Aurora also offers back door where they do not offer plus that is usually an upgrade plus 100 or 150 with any provider. That she does not ask you to pay for. Multiple shots and cim. I booked a couple hours so there is a discount. I would pay that all day long with her. Seeing her again next week.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:47 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 319I saw her last year when she was in town. She does look like her pics but I would say she is not worth 400. Or she should at least offer a hh or qv as well. She's not high end enough to only ask for those high prices. She's essential a tatted up druggie type but just happens to be cuter than most. She would be worth seeing again if she brought that rate down to planet earth.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:34 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 319She does but 400 is ridiculous. She's not high end so those prices are too high for her.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:41 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 47Well Known
That is a well-known fact. Anytime you go into Maryland heights you're risking LE.
Originally Posted by BoomSplatz
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:24 #7486Regular Member

Posts: 18Westport is hot
Hey all, I've been partaking in the hobby for quite a while, and lurking for some time now waiting for an opportunity to contribute. I finally found a post where I can be of use. As luck would have it in the Post Apocalyptical COVID19 world, I happen to be temporarily residing in the Westport area and can honestly say this would be the worst place to set up shop. Uncle LEO is making his presence felt consistently. I agree with your comment about St. Chuck.
Originally Posted by Bballstl
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:15 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 851It's 100% a scam. Feel free to find out for yourself but that deposit will vanish with no returning benefit the second you send it.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:11 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 250Kik: Anyone use it for hookups?
I'm in a few groups in Kik that are for hookups. I've not met anyone through them yet, however. It seems the girls want a 50% deposit prior to meeting. That has my spidey sense tingling a bit, but wanted to ask you guys what you think of Kik.
Thoughts?
-
06-18-21 09:46 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 103Aurora
Yes. I saw her yesterday. She gives you an amazing experience.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
Not many in Stl provide her type of service.
-
06-18-21 09:32 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 399Latina
I've texted her and so far have gotten zero response. I'm also curious if she does BBBJ, the one review on EB says the dude got a HJ to get him hard and then straight to the action.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
Anyone else had luck seeing her?
P.S. the name listed in the review is Chula
-
06-18-21 09:26 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 98Reina lately??
Has anyone seen Reina lately? I do believe she's in STL but couldn't find a recent posting to copy a link so try the one below for reference. What she offers sounds intriguing.
https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...sas-city/reina
-
06-18-21 09:23 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 318Confirmed arrival today.
Is arriving this afternoon sometime and will be hosting in the St Charles area for a night or two. May switch up locations Sunday. But definitely will be here!
Originally Posted by Bballstl
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 09:16 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 89Did you all decide on a location?
Originally Posted by Bballstl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






