Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 17692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    I would think westport to Clayton area just not in the crappy hotel that the AAMPs use.
    Did you all decide on a location?

  2. #7461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Same here (did $150 HHR "with" anal). She's clearly here trolling for newbies with this lunacy, I'd love seeing her again but she's in for a rude awakening if she expects anyone who knows to go along with this overpriced BS. Yes, I get having a "moderate" rate increase sometimes but this cartoonish level of price increasing shit has to stop...
    Does she look like her pictures?

  3. #7460

    Dollies Playhouse. Just like the good old days

    Made it back into town early from a business trip. Only my second time with Covid, but it was clean, bartender was great, and they had a pretty fair number of girls to pick from. They looked good, nobody cracked out. I had a private with a girl Bre, her first day hot white girl and well worth it and sofie was there doing her thing we all love.

  4. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    I posted a short review #5114.
    Thanks. As always appearances can be deceiving. I think I'll steer clear.

  5. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Questions to my fellows. Have anyone visited a provider at ared Roof Inn? Would you recommend going over there? Much appreciated.
    Actually saw a girl there last week (Shannon). It's fine. Standard motel. But, with the Sports Cafe right next door, it keeps it from being a seedy place, so to me it's safer / better than the motels near the airport.

  6. #7457

    Latina

    Been eyeing this one for a while any info would be helpful doesn't have a name so I can't investigate before meeting. Does anybody know anything? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63481390.

  7. #7456

    Westport

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    What are your thoughts on the Nashville providers areas to stay in? Thinking Friday in Collinsville and Saturday in South County? Thought Brentwood or Clayton but too risky in my opinion. Need to get these booked so appreciate your thoughts.
    I would think westport to Clayton area just not in the crappy hotel that the AAMPs use.

  8. #7455

    Check post

    I posted a short review #5114.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I would be real interested in knowing how it goes if you do see her. I've tried several times to make an appointment but she can be very slow to respond. By the time she says she is available I have already booked with someone else. She looks cute.

  9. #7454

    Tavia. No doubt.

    Easily searchable on line and here. Fits all the criteria. Is very reliable and smoking hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad1911  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town for work next week. Staying downtown. Looking for some advice on who to contact in the area. Not looking for anything crazy. Just reliable and trustworthy. Looking for slim and athletic. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

  10. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum345  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on Jade?

    Private message is okay.

    Curious if anyone has met her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63456223
    I would be real interested in knowing how it goes if you do see her. I've tried several times to make an appointment but she can be very slow to respond. By the time she says she is available I have already booked with someone else. She looks cute.

  11. #7452

    Maras of Columbus

    Quote Originally Posted by TMan1847  [View Original Post]
    WOW after checking out her TER reviews, her ratings are "off the charts" has she proposed any dates. I travel a lot (unfortunately not to Columbus).

    Hate to commit and not be in town. We need to always welcome ladies of that caliber.
    No dates have been set yet but I'll let you know if she does.

  12. #7451

    Come pick me up for a good time

    Anyone got any info on Jade?

    Private message is okay.

    Curious if anyone has met her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63456223

  13. #7450
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktznj4  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her photos, super sweet personality, willing to please.

    BBBJ= 0. 8.

    Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63335189
    Are you sure about the BBBJ? Stormy has always been CBJ.

  14. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Same here (did $150 HHR "with" anal). She's clearly here trolling for newbies with this lunacy, I'd love seeing her again but she's in for a rude awakening if she expects anyone who knows to go along with this overpriced BS. Yes, I get having a "moderate" rate increase sometimes but this cartoonish level of price increasing shit has to stop...
    Its only going to stop if people stop paying it. They aren't going to keep asking if they aren't getting the money. So some people be falling for that trap.

  15. #7448

    Quick Visit

    Coming into town for work next week. Staying downtown. Looking for some advice on who to contact in the area. Not looking for anything crazy. Just reliable and trustworthy. Looking for slim and athletic. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape