Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7473

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year when she was in town. She does look like her pics but I would say she is not worth 400. Or she should at least offer a hh or qv as well. She's not high end enough to only ask for those high prices. She's essential a tatted up druggie type but just happens to be cuter than most. She would be worth seeing again if she brought that rate down to planet earth.
    Look I understand your frustration. I do. It is everyone choice who they see and how much they will pay. There are very few quality providers available. I see very very high end girls and don't mind paying for that and a great experience. She offers as good experience as Tavia, or Eden in town And they are similar in price and she is very attractive. I don't mind the tattoos. Aurora also offers back door where they do not offer plus that is usually an upgrade plus 100 or 150 with any provider. That she does not ask you to pay for. Multiple shots and cim. I booked a couple hours so there is a discount. I would pay that all day long with her. Seeing her again next week.

  2. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her yesterday. She gives you an amazing experience.

    Not many in Stl provide her type of service.
    I saw her last year when she was in town. She does look like her pics but I would say she is not worth 400. Or she should at least offer a hh or qv as well. She's not high end enough to only ask for those high prices. She's essential a tatted up druggie type but just happens to be cuter than most. She would be worth seeing again if she brought that rate down to planet earth.

  3. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her yesterday. She gives you an amazing experience.

    Not many in Stl provide her type of service.
    She does but 400 is ridiculous. She's not high end so those prices are too high for her.

  4. #7470

    Well Known

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomSplatz  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I've been partaking in the hobby for quite a while, and lurking for some time now waiting for an opportunity to contribute. I finally found a post where I can be of use. As luck would have it in the Post Apocalyptical COVID19 world, I happen to be temporarily residing in the Westport area and can honestly say this would be the worst place to set up shop. Uncle LEO is making his presence felt consistently. I agree with your comment about St. Chuck.
    That is a well-known fact. Anytime you go into Maryland heights you're risking LE.

  5. #7469

    Westport is hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    I would think westport to Clayton area just not in the crappy hotel that the AAMPs use.
    Hey all, I've been partaking in the hobby for quite a while, and lurking for some time now waiting for an opportunity to contribute. I finally found a post where I can be of use. As luck would have it in the Post Apocalyptical COVID19 world, I happen to be temporarily residing in the Westport area and can honestly say this would be the worst place to set up shop. Uncle LEO is making his presence felt consistently. I agree with your comment about St. Chuck.

  6. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I'm in a few groups in Kik that are for hookups. I've not met anyone through them yet, however. It seems the girls want a 50% deposit prior to meeting. That has my spidey sense tingling a bit, but wanted to ask you guys what you think of Kik.

    Thoughts?
    It's 100% a scam. Feel free to find out for yourself but that deposit will vanish with no returning benefit the second you send it.

  7. #7467

    Kik: Anyone use it for hookups?

    I'm in a few groups in Kik that are for hookups. I've not met anyone through them yet, however. It seems the girls want a 50% deposit prior to meeting. That has my spidey sense tingling a bit, but wanted to ask you guys what you think of Kik.

    Thoughts?

  8. #7466

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like her pictures?
    Yes. I saw her yesterday. She gives you an amazing experience.

    Not many in Stl provide her type of service.

  9. #7465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one for a while any info would be helpful doesn't have a name so I can't investigate before meeting. Does anybody know anything? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63481390.
    I've texted her and so far have gotten zero response. I'm also curious if she does BBBJ, the one review on EB says the dude got a HJ to get him hard and then straight to the action.

    Anyone else had luck seeing her?

    P.S. the name listed in the review is Chula

  10. #7464

    Reina lately??

    Has anyone seen Reina lately? I do believe she's in STL but couldn't find a recent posting to copy a link so try the one below for reference. What she offers sounds intriguing.

    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...sas-city/reina

  11. #7463

    Confirmed arrival today.

    Is arriving this afternoon sometime and will be hosting in the St Charles area for a night or two. May switch up locations Sunday. But definitely will be here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    I would think westport to Clayton area just not in the crappy hotel that the AAMPs use.

  12. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    I would think westport to Clayton area just not in the crappy hotel that the AAMPs use.
    Did you all decide on a location?

  13. #7461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Same here (did $150 HHR "with" anal). She's clearly here trolling for newbies with this lunacy, I'd love seeing her again but she's in for a rude awakening if she expects anyone who knows to go along with this overpriced BS. Yes, I get having a "moderate" rate increase sometimes but this cartoonish level of price increasing shit has to stop...
    Does she look like her pictures?

  14. #7460

    Dollies Playhouse. Just like the good old days

    Made it back into town early from a business trip. Only my second time with Covid, but it was clean, bartender was great, and they had a pretty fair number of girls to pick from. They looked good, nobody cracked out. I had a private with a girl Bre, her first day hot white girl and well worth it and sofie was there doing her thing we all love.

  15. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    I posted a short review #5114.
    Thanks. As always appearances can be deceiving. I think I'll steer clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape