Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9904

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Miss Tatianna will be in the Durham area starting next Tuesday. https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/332139627932.

    Was anyone able to contact her? I didn't make an attempt this time as there were too many other things going on.
    I contacted her, she got right back to me, we texted back and forth a bit, def a real chick, not a bot, cool, smart, knows what's up, tried to set up for Tuesday morning but she said she isn't checking in until 3 so it would have to be after 4, re-arranged my schedule and am seeing her Wednesday morning, said she would text me the location around 8 a.

  2. #9903

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBoyX666  [View Original Post]
    So I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same person but has anyone here been to Irene in the last 6 months?

    She is Late 30's and very Dark, absolutely perfect curves and has kids. She frequents my job and I need to know if she still provides.
    Same woman. Great personality and style. She always treated me with kindness.

  3. #9902

    Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Would like to see her. Can you PM me her contact information. Thanks.
    Found it thanks!

  4. #9901
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJim  [View Original Post]
    The busty black bbw Tatiana on STG. I texted her, she won't pick up if you call. She instructed me to go to her website, then choose and spell out one of the explicit options listed.

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...e/350083936598

    Something didn't seem right so I never responded. Don't know if anyone else had experienced this, she doesn't show any reviews anywhere.
    Miss Tatianna will be in the Durham area starting next Tuesday. https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/332139627932.

    Was anyone able to contact her? I didn't make an attempt this time as there were too many other things going on.

  5. #9900

    Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    I found an ad CL Sunday. Called the number and set up an hour. Low key location. A very nice warm oil massage. The massage was great slow and very relaxing. Brazilian female. 80 for the hour. Very skilled. No questions asked on the flip. No tip. That blew my mind. Low key place. Definitely will repeat. Check out the ad CL.
    Looking for number or contact to this person in Winthrop, thanks.

  6. #9899

    Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple times. . 8 for hr.
    Would like to see her. Can you PM me her contact information. Thanks.

  7. #9898

    Cass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...299209953.html

    2nd time seeing her. She's a sweetheart. Does massage only or massage and HE. No nude, FS or anything. What makes her special is that she's mature, great conversation, massage quality is good and the ending is slow and nice. She's generally pretty busy as she does other beauty services. The slow HE isn't for me and I usually DIY with her rubbing me the right places. Have fun.
    Tried to find her. No luck. Any way you can PM me her contact information?

  8. #9897

    Mandela

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Nice review for your first post. Thanks for contributing!

    6 tip is standard at Mandala for HJ, $ for topless HJ. Her bra was on tight for a purpose, LOL.

    Nice change of pace from the AMPs though. Glad you enjoyed it too!
    Mandela is always a nice place to unwind.

  9. #9896

    Rx

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibs0515  [View Original Post]
    Went to massage rx on south shore. Got Stephanie. Large girl not very attractive. Paid 80 for hour massage.

    Got there at 4 was out in my car by 4:30 rip off. Massage sucked. No tease. Asked me to flip and said what do you want. I asked what she offered and this is what she said.

    80 for HJ.

    100 for HJ topless.

    140 for HJ nude.

    250 for BJ nude and mutual touch.

    Stupidly went for HJ topless. She ripped out a half of tit and that was it. Shitty experience.

    Seems like all experiences has been shitty lately even if they are ok if that makes any sense. I think it's time for a break from this hobby. Seems like it's getting harder and harder to find a good time plus it's getting old looking for it. Time to step away for a while or forever.

    Good luck men, stay safe.
    RX sucks, thanks for the heads up.

  10. #9895

    Rx

    Quote Originally Posted by Erokejs  [View Original Post]
    Visited a couple of weeks ago. Walked-in and got Bella. I didn't think she still worked there, so nice surprise for me. I went mid week on Tuesday for those interested. She's well reviewed, so not much more to add that hasn't been previously said. Good massage and tease. On the way out, I saw two new girls I haven't seen before. A black female who was heading to another room and and a girl that looked Indian sitting by the front desk. I'd be interested in seeing both. If anyone knows either of their names, PM me please.
    I just heard that there was a cute black woman working at RX I would like to meet her.

  11. #9894
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "But, this member was able to get a little taste"?
    The other member that wrote a post, said he was able to touch her over her clothes. She mostly doesn't allow touching.

  12. #9893
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    She's straight as an arrow, like the previous review, standard HE. Usually, she doesn't allow touching. But, this member was able to get a little taste. She's professional and wants to keep it that way. She runs a very legitimate beauty service and doesn't need the extra attention. The HE is for the most part, extra money. Be nice and she'll be nice to you. Don't expect more than a HE.
    What do you mean by "But, this member was able to get a little taste"?

  13. #9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    It could be worse than LEO or a pimp, depending on your point of view. Maybe the number now belongs to someone else, and will take your number and picture, once they have it, and plaster it everywhere, ala "to catch a predator" style.
    Excellent advice boys.

    Thanks,

    Stay safe out there.

  14. #9891
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJim  [View Original Post]
    Thanks EC & Choir Boy. I think auto-correct might have messed up my post, it likely was me fat-fingering the keypad (pun definitely intended!

    I've done some searching, Tatianna has no reviews that look legitimate.

    Maybe the scheduling is bonkers at the moment, but I'm finding it hard to get any responses from almost every corner right now.

    Oh well, back to the drawing board!

    TJ.
    I found one review of Tatianna in the New York, Albany / Schenectady / Troy section under Massage Parlors. It was in early February. Be careful as there is an apparent review that came after that, but that was a mis-identification of someone else.

  15. #9890

    Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever gotten CBJ from her but that was pre-pandemic. What'd you have to do to swing that?

    Everything else is true though.
    I tried to edit it, was supposed to be CBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape