Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9874

    Crystals Revere

    Has anyone been back to Crystals after the owner was busted?

  2. #9873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Dboy, knowing your preference, I'd recommend that you go for it. She is a sweetheart and provides amazing service. Pics are real, tits are gigantic, and that ass is no joke either. $$ will get you full access to whatever you want. Greek was a no go though. If enormous chocolate milk duds are your thing, you will not be disappointed.
    The are some TER reviews that are not very positive.

  3. #9872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Dboy, knowing your preference, I'd recommend that you go for it. She is a sweetheart and provides amazing service. Pics are real, tits are gigantic, and that ass is no joke either. $$ will get you full access to whatever you want. Greek was a no go though. If enormous chocolate milk duds are your thing, you will not be disappointed.
    Where does she host out of? I've seen the ad and I'm intrigued. $200 for hour, half, what? CBJ or BBBJ?

  4. #9871
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Gina is back in the area. Topless body rubs with a CBJ finish was her standard. Opinions varied on her but I always thought she was a solid value.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gina-escort-boston-69057
    She was reliable. Yes, topless, CBJ and HE. It's private, relaxing at her hotel room. Last donation was 100. Would recommend as she is a pretty woman and nice.

  5. #9870

    H Cups

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Amber H Cups with the huge juggs? They look massive. I might see her tomorrow just wanted to know how her service was. Does she let you touch them? Suck them? Fuck them? Let me know. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/1916453
    Dboy, knowing your preference, I'd recommend that you go for it. She is a sweetheart and provides amazing service. Pics are real, tits are gigantic, and that ass is no joke either. $$ will get you full access to whatever you want. Greek was a no go though. If enormous chocolate milk duds are your thing, you will not be disappointed.

  6. #9869

    Gina formerly of Somerville

    Looks like Gina is back in the area. Topless body rubs with a CBJ finish was her standard. Opinions varied on her but I always thought she was a solid value.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gina-escort-boston-69057

  7. #9868

    Amber H Cups Huge Juggs?

    Has anybody seen Amber H Cups with the huge juggs? They look massive. I might see her tomorrow just wanted to know how her service was. Does she let you touch them? Suck them? Fuck them? Let me know. Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/1916453

  8. #9867
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJenks83  [View Original Post]
    Very nice lady, easy to talk to, older but still hot. Only does std HE, only OTC. I didn't do the wax, but I got shaved and she was very thorough. Would entertain wax in the future. It's been a month or 2 since I saw her, but I think it was 120 for massage and shave.
    She's straight as an arrow, like the previous review, standard HE. Usually, she doesn't allow touching. But, this member was able to get a little taste. She's professional and wants to keep it that way. She runs a very legitimate beauty service and doesn't need the extra attention. The HE is for the most part, extra money. Be nice and she'll be nice to you. Don't expect more than a HE.

  9. #9866

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkFiending  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this provider yet, looking for intel on both massages and wax.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...334515234.html
    Very nice lady, easy to talk to, older but still hot. Only does std HE, only OTC. I didn't do the wax, but I got shaved and she was very thorough. Would entertain wax in the future. It's been a month or 2 since I saw her, but I think it was 120 for massage and shave.

  10. #9865

    Winthrop

    Anyone seen this provider yet, looking for intel on both massages and wax.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...334515234.html

  11. #9864

    Big T's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    For all you guys that are always asking for a massage girl with big tits. H cup Amber will be in town starting June 8th. I have never been with her and I don't know her pricing, but here is a link.

    https://massage.eros.com/massachuset...984.htm?cat=83
    Reminds me seeing good ole Pinky walking Brockton streets.

  12. #9863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Big tits

    For all you guys that are always asking for a massage girl with big tits. H cup Amber will be in town starting June 8th. I have never been with her and I don't know her pricing, but here is a link.

    https://massage.eros.com/massachuset...984.htm?cat=83

  13. #9862

    Post Pandemic

    Long time lurker here. Took a short hiatus and decided to join here.

    Used to see Martha's in Revere (don't know if this the right forum to post) and dropped in on Leeza a few times (long haul for me). Sometimes hit up AMPs.

    Tried calling the Canton place a few times but no answer, will try again soon.

    See if I can find some talent to report on. Happy hunting everyone!

  14. #9861
    Hello everyone, longtime lurker. Jumping back into the game after a long hiatus.

    Still trying to figure out the scene changes, a little bored with typical AMPs. Prefer curvy (not yuuuge!) Non Asian types anyways, so decided to post here first.

    Reached out to a few local providers but most don't respond, YMMV I guess. Not asking for hand outs, just introducing myself. I'll keep plugging away and report anything with mentioning, happy hunting fellas!

    Top Jimmy.

  15. #9860

    Big natural titties for a titty fuck!

    Hey fellas I'm looking for nice big natural tits for a titty fuck who do you recommended? I live in Salem North Shore but I'll travel anywhere for a big titties and I'll give a nice review after. Any recommendations? Thank you fellas!

    -Dboy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape