Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 25024
-
06-19-21 02:09 #14074Regular Member

Posts: 8Tori
See this girl post all the time, but I never see any reviews. Anyone give this one a go?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/886623984879
-
06-18-21 22:26 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 375That's a shame. My few times with her was like being with an old high school girl friend. Great times and she never skimped on service. Plus, she had the softest skin.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 21:31 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 375Nikki
QUOTE.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
Nikki has great skills and the body to go with it. She could have made a killing over the years if she didn't start with her bullshit of robbing people.
-
06-18-21 21:21 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 375Melissa
I've seen Melissa about a dozen times. I have never felt unsafe seeing her and she's not into any games. Her boyfriend knows what she does and has never been a problem. I've seen her at every hour of the day, so it was probably just some weird occurrence for the day. I would hate to think she's up to some tricks, that would suck. She is or was one of the more reliable providers in the South coast. Give her another chance.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 21:11 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 777Sorry Scorpio, different women.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:06 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 131Sketchy area
She's also in a sketchy area, and will blow up your phone looking for a date after the first time you see her. You'll need to block her number.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
FF.
-
06-18-21 17:41 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 80Scumbag
It's such a scumbag thing that they do. I hope both of them get punched in the face. She's a little punk who needs to learn her lesson.
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 17:27 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 106Bbw Latina
Hooked up with this one. Photos are flattering, she is huge 300+ . Empty crap apartment in prov, did the deed on a futon. Lame BBBJ until hard, then bent over for doggie. Keeps clothes on and no touching. She bends over and pulls pants down. If I didn't strike out everywhere else, I would have walked. Blew a load in her and left. $120 damage.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...7/725908800998
-
06-18-21 16:55 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 64Marissa stuff in picture in ad
I am relatively new to this game and don't know signs of demon use. Do we have any NCIS people here who can enhance one of the images in her ad? I'm curious what that stuff is on the table in front of her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RSubBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 16:09 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 58Airport redhead
Forgot my scale, but I would be willing to take the over and give odds.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:14 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 193All her revuews are great so I highly doubt its a setup or anything. I was going to take the plunge today too. But now I'm sketched out. Maybe she just got dropped off by someone, a friend of some sort. All her reviews are great though in the southcoast forums.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:00 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 239Search "Coco".
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 14:59 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 239Her name is Coco.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 13:16 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 777Melissa- game player
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/135512783039
Texted Melissa around 3, she responded right away and we set a time of 430. Got to the motel at 415 and let her know I was there. She responded she wasn't there, she was at Walmart but she would be back soon. I was early so fair enough. While I was waiting I took note of a black truck that came around back from the front of the motel then left the parking lot. 2-3 minutes later either the same truck or a very similar one did the same thing. That was enough to trigger the spidey sense so I left and pulled into a nearby plaza. By that time it was 436. Not even 30 seconds after I park she texts me asking if I was still there. I said yes and I could come right now, she says ok so back to the motel I go. At 444 I say screw it, block her number and leave. At 456 my phone rings with No Caller I'd. I'm guessing it's her and I answer. She "sounds" apologetic and says she'll charge me less if I want to come back, but doesn't give me any sort of explanation of what happened. At that point I'm halfway down 195 and I told her so but that I'll hit her up another time. I might give her another shot but I'm not sure.
-
06-18-21 12:33 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 126Annalise
I have seen her, real girl in pics. Tiny A's started BBBJ then covered it decent performance. Switched to Mish she just kind of watched no reaction really. Nice, talkative, flighty either super ADHD or stimulated otherwise. I'd repeat if for no other reason that she's real, safe, petite and clean.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






