Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14064
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/135512783039

    Texted Melissa around 3, she responded right away and we set a time of 430. Got to the motel at 415 and let her know I was there. She responded she wasn't there, she was at Walmart but she would be back soon. I was early so fair enough. While I was waiting I took note of a black truck that came around back from the front of the motel then left the parking lot. 2-3 minutes later either the same truck or a very similar one did the same thing. That was enough to trigger the spidey sense so I left and pulled into a nearby plaza. By that time it was 436. Not even 30 seconds after I park she texts me asking if I was still there. I said yes and I could come right now, she says ok so back to the motel I go. At 444 I say screw it, block her number and leave. At 456 my phone rings with No Caller I'd. I'm guessing it's her and I answer. She "sounds" apologetic and says she'll charge me less if I want to come back, but doesn't give me any sort of explanation of what happened. At that point I'm halfway down 195 and I told her so but that I'll hit her up another time. I might give her another shot but I'm not sure.
    All her revuews are great so I highly doubt its a setup or anything. I was going to take the plunge today too. But now I'm sketched out. Maybe she just got dropped off by someone, a friend of some sort. All her reviews are great though in the southcoast forums.

  2. #14063
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not sure where all these "many reviews" are either. I check these boards regularly and don't recall seeing any positive reviews, let alone "many".
    Search "Coco".

  3. #14062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Where? I searched 'italian' all the way back to 2019 and I didn't find anything pertaining to her.
    Her name is Coco.

  4. #14061

    Melissa- game player

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/135512783039

    Texted Melissa around 3, she responded right away and we set a time of 430. Got to the motel at 415 and let her know I was there. She responded she wasn't there, she was at Walmart but she would be back soon. I was early so fair enough. While I was waiting I took note of a black truck that came around back from the front of the motel then left the parking lot. 2-3 minutes later either the same truck or a very similar one did the same thing. That was enough to trigger the spidey sense so I left and pulled into a nearby plaza. By that time it was 436. Not even 30 seconds after I park she texts me asking if I was still there. I said yes and I could come right now, she says ok so back to the motel I go. At 444 I say screw it, block her number and leave. At 456 my phone rings with No Caller I'd. I'm guessing it's her and I answer. She "sounds" apologetic and says she'll charge me less if I want to come back, but doesn't give me any sort of explanation of what happened. At that point I'm halfway down 195 and I told her so but that I'll hit her up another time. I might give her another shot but I'm not sure.

  5. #14060

    Annalise

    I have seen her, real girl in pics. Tiny A's started BBBJ then covered it decent performance. Switched to Mish she just kind of watched no reaction really. Nice, talkative, flighty either super ADHD or stimulated otherwise. I'd repeat if for no other reason that she's real, safe, petite and clean.

  6. #14059

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember SexKitten. Back in the day, she advertised on Craigslist. Then she switched to Seeking Arrangements. I think that her handle on Seeking Arrangements was SexKitten69 or SexKitten747. I don't see a profile for her on Seeking Arrangements anymore. I thought that I saw something somewhere that said that she had moved to Florida, but I can't find that reference anywhere. Last time I saw her was in 2019, before the virus panic. I called her number a year ago and got a message indicating that service was disconnected. I tried again this year and her number had been given to a new customer. Anyone know anything more?

    Links to picture below:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...6&d=1540844647

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...7&d=1540844808

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1540578064
    Moved to FLA over a year ago. Now trying to find a rich older man for her retirement years, so out of the public eye.

  7. #14058

    Marissa

    Marissa has had some positive reviews here and on the other site so I thought I'd take a chance. Bottom line. Be careful!!

    Easy to set up an arrangement. Got to her location and she said she needed 10 minutes or so to get ready. Ten minutes later she gave me "her" room number. Went up, knocked on the door a few times and nobody answered so turned to leave. Got back to the car and had a message from her asking if I was there yet. Told her I had knocked on the door multiple times and no one answered. She asked me to come back, so I figured I'd give it another shot. Went back up to the room and she answered in regular street clothes holding a couple of bags, her phone and a room key. In the shadows in the room was a dude and another girl.

    She told me, "We're gong to go to my room now. " And so we got on the elevator and started to go down to another room, but not before the other girl in the room stopped her to have a conversation. Dude in the shadows never came out of them. Get down to the second location and her room key doesn't work. She saw housekeeping down the hall and ran down to see if they'd let her in. I decided the situation didn't seem right and took the opportunity to cut my losses and leave. As I was getting back on the highway she started trying to call me and sent several messages asking me to come back again.

    May have been completely innocent, but the situation seemed off to me.

    Link to her ad: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/210719435772.

  8. #14057
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Nope, from what I last read they are still up to the same scam and robbing people. Definite stay away!
    Someone should call the hotel on her dumb ass. Girl ripped me off last year. Was only $50 bucks. But yea she is still a crack head trying to rob dudes.

  9. #14056

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    Now you too can get robbed at a North Attleboro Hotel!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/707443170246

    Has this little baddie cleaned up her act yet or is she still having somebody bust in claiming she's underage or wielding a knife making threats?

    I have no idea how they have been able to keep this up for so long if so?
    Nope, from what I last read they are still up to the same scam and robbing people. Definite stay away!

  10. #14055

    SexKitten

    Does anyone remember SexKitten. Back in the day, she advertised on Craigslist. Then she switched to Seeking Arrangements. I think that her handle on Seeking Arrangements was SexKitten69 or SexKitten747. I don't see a profile for her on Seeking Arrangements anymore. I thought that I saw something somewhere that said that she had moved to Florida, but I can't find that reference anywhere. Last time I saw her was in 2019, before the virus panic. I called her number a year ago and got a message indicating that service was disconnected. I tried again this year and her number had been given to a new customer. Anyone know anything more?

    Links to picture below:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...6&d=1540844647

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...7&d=1540844808

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1540578064

  11. #14054

    Geovana?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/623958727864

    Been noticing this one posting on a few sites more frequently now, yet no reviews can be found here yet. Anybody have any experiences?

  12. #14053
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Spinner but with abdominal scars. Good service and attitude though. Let us know how it goes if you dream.
    Seen Krista twice in past 8 mo. Very nice girl. Clean, good service. Actually now I want to see her again.

  13. #14052

    Now in North Attleboro Hotel

    Now you too can get robbed at a North Attleboro Hotel!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/707443170246

    Has this little baddie cleaned up her act yet or is she still having somebody bust in claiming she's underage or wielding a knife making threats?

    I have no idea how they have been able to keep this up for so long if so?

  14. #14051

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Where? I searched 'italian' all the way back to 2019 and I didn't find anything pertaining to her.
    Yeah I'm not sure where all these "many reviews" are either. I check these boards regularly and don't recall seeing any positive reviews, let alone "many".

  15. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews in here, all positive.
    Where? I searched 'italian' all the way back to 2019 and I didn't find anything pertaining to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape