Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 25020
-
06-18-21 21:11 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 777Sorry Scorpio, different women.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:06 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 131Sketchy area
She's also in a sketchy area, and will blow up your phone looking for a date after the first time you see her. You'll need to block her number.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
FF.
-
06-18-21 17:41 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 80Scumbag
It's such a scumbag thing that they do. I hope both of them get punched in the face. She's a little punk who needs to learn her lesson.
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 17:27 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 106Bbw Latina
Hooked up with this one. Photos are flattering, she is huge 300+ . Empty crap apartment in prov, did the deed on a futon. Lame BBBJ until hard, then bent over for doggie. Keeps clothes on and no touching. She bends over and pulls pants down. If I didn't strike out everywhere else, I would have walked. Blew a load in her and left. $120 damage.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...7/725908800998
-
06-18-21 16:55 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 64Marissa stuff in picture in ad
I am relatively new to this game and don't know signs of demon use. Do we have any NCIS people here who can enhance one of the images in her ad? I'm curious what that stuff is on the table in front of her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RSubBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 16:09 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 58Airport redhead
Forgot my scale, but I would be willing to take the over and give odds.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:14 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 193All her revuews are great so I highly doubt its a setup or anything. I was going to take the plunge today too. But now I'm sketched out. Maybe she just got dropped off by someone, a friend of some sort. All her reviews are great though in the southcoast forums.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 15:00 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 239Search "Coco".
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 14:59 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 239Her name is Coco.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 13:16 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 777Melissa- game player
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/135512783039
Texted Melissa around 3, she responded right away and we set a time of 430. Got to the motel at 415 and let her know I was there. She responded she wasn't there, she was at Walmart but she would be back soon. I was early so fair enough. While I was waiting I took note of a black truck that came around back from the front of the motel then left the parking lot. 2-3 minutes later either the same truck or a very similar one did the same thing. That was enough to trigger the spidey sense so I left and pulled into a nearby plaza. By that time it was 436. Not even 30 seconds after I park she texts me asking if I was still there. I said yes and I could come right now, she says ok so back to the motel I go. At 444 I say screw it, block her number and leave. At 456 my phone rings with No Caller I'd. I'm guessing it's her and I answer. She "sounds" apologetic and says she'll charge me less if I want to come back, but doesn't give me any sort of explanation of what happened. At that point I'm halfway down 195 and I told her so but that I'll hit her up another time. I might give her another shot but I'm not sure.
-
06-18-21 12:33 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 126Annalise
I have seen her, real girl in pics. Tiny A's started BBBJ then covered it decent performance. Switched to Mish she just kind of watched no reaction really. Nice, talkative, flighty either super ADHD or stimulated otherwise. I'd repeat if for no other reason that she's real, safe, petite and clean.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 11:10 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 283Gone
Moved to FLA over a year ago. Now trying to find a rich older man for her retirement years, so out of the public eye.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:52 #14058Regular Member

Posts: 1Marissa
Marissa has had some positive reviews here and on the other site so I thought I'd take a chance. Bottom line. Be careful!!
Easy to set up an arrangement. Got to her location and she said she needed 10 minutes or so to get ready. Ten minutes later she gave me "her" room number. Went up, knocked on the door a few times and nobody answered so turned to leave. Got back to the car and had a message from her asking if I was there yet. Told her I had knocked on the door multiple times and no one answered. She asked me to come back, so I figured I'd give it another shot. Went back up to the room and she answered in regular street clothes holding a couple of bags, her phone and a room key. In the shadows in the room was a dude and another girl.
She told me, "We're gong to go to my room now. " And so we got on the elevator and started to go down to another room, but not before the other girl in the room stopped her to have a conversation. Dude in the shadows never came out of them. Get down to the second location and her room key doesn't work. She saw housekeeping down the hall and ran down to see if they'd let her in. I decided the situation didn't seem right and took the opportunity to cut my losses and leave. As I was getting back on the highway she started trying to call me and sent several messages asking me to come back again.
May have been completely innocent, but the situation seemed off to me.
Link to her ad: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/210719435772.
-
06-18-21 10:44 #14057Banned Member

Posts: 73Someone should call the hotel on her dumb ass. Girl ripped me off last year. Was only $50 bucks. But yea she is still a crack head trying to rob dudes.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 10:40 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 149Thief
Nope, from what I last read they are still up to the same scam and robbing people. Definite stay away!
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



