Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16549

    A new life.

    I've known her for a few years, we are 'good' friends. LOL. She's no longer around (business wise), she's about ready to have her 3rd child. Saw her in Feb and she told me the news. We text on occasion. She's settled down with her guy and raising the kids. She told she was off the sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Chevy Nova is still around?

  2. #16548

    Chevy Nova?

    Anybody know if Chevy Nova is still around?

  3. #16547
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.

    And never pay a deposit.
    I can't imagine the idea of paying to look at reviews etc. P411 costs money. Could you tell me about the benefits?

  4. #16546

    Camp Atterbury

    Good morning Gents.

    Anyone have any recommendations in that area got to go there for an extended trip.

  5. #16545

    Legit?

    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

    She will take your money and run. Stay away.

  6. #16544

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.

    I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?

    DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!
    If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.

    And never pay a deposit.

  7. #16543
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
    She will take your money and run. Stay away.

  8. #16542

    Rip off reported earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
    She was reported earlier for a rip off earlier.

  9. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
    She ripped me off payed 60 she said we would do it in the other room some guy walks in and she run I to the room we were just in and slams the door.

  10. #16540

    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

  11. #16539

    Burned out

    I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.

    I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?

    DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!

  12. #16538

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan1981  [View Original Post]
    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.
    North Vernon or Bedford.

  13. #16537

    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area.

    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.

  14. #16536

    Angel. Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209

    Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.
    This seems about right for a Eros girl, they are always going to run you more because they're generally pretty hot. I've always had great experiences with Eros girls and they always look like their pics, if you are good with the price I recommend if you like her looks. Good luck!

  15. #16535

    Seems about right

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209

    Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.
    Eros is always going to run you 350+ for an hour. Haven't seen her but she reminds me of the type that comes to town with agencies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape