rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16528

    Burned out

    I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.

    I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?

    DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!

  2. #16527

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan1981  [View Original Post]
    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.
    North Vernon or Bedford.

  3. #16526

    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area.

    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.

  4. #16525

    Angel. Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209

    Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.
    This seems about right for a Eros girl, they are always going to run you more because they're generally pretty hot. I've always had great experiences with Eros girls and they always look like their pics, if you are good with the price I recommend if you like her looks. Good luck!

  5. #16524

    Seems about right

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209

    Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.
    Eros is always going to run you 350+ for an hour. Haven't seen her but she reminds me of the type that comes to town with agencies.

  6. #16523

    Need some info

    Staying over for one night next week (Tuesday) in Indy. Looking for ebony outcall that you have had a positive experience with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers! Respond here or DM.

  7. #16522
    Quote Originally Posted by McjIndy2017  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the first time 10 years ago when she was "39". Haven't seen her in 2-3 years though but it always fun.
    Well she is still 39. LOL.

  8. #16521

    Angel. Eros

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209

    Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.

  9. #16520

    Impossible to contact

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63346315

    Has anyone ever actually been able to contact? Tried multiple phones calls and text from different numbers. Never even received a response.

  10. #16519
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fellas seen Milfy AKA "Milk- Bone" lately? I was surfing STG and saw her post. From some of her current pics, it looks like her side hobby is catching up with her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/562175829424
    Saw her the first time 10 years ago when she was "39". Haven't seen her in 2-3 years though but it always fun.

  11. #16518

    Lol

    I literally just spit out my coffee, classic dude. Yeah BB none the less. Steer clear of that cess snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I dunno how her catcher's mitt's is looking now, maybe someone who seen her recently can chime in. Checkout this video she posted to her ad on EB. It's looks like she is getting the elastic streched out on both those mitt's!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62243214
    .

  12. #16517
    Quote Originally Posted by Vw151  [View Original Post]
    Ya. She did that with me too. I've seen her on and off for awhile, for a pretty low rate because she asked me to name the price.

    She's actually got a pretty nice body for her age, and being natural. She gets into it too.
    I've seen Milfy many times over the years and she always showed me a great time. She has to be mid40's at the very least and I think she has held up really well in a profession that chews girls up and spits them out very quickly.

  13. #16516
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and asked her rates. She would never name a price. She just kept asking, "how much do you have for me?" It was weird.
    Ya. She did that with me too. I've seen her on and off for awhile, for a pretty low rate because she asked me to name the price.

    She's actually got a pretty nice body for her age, and being natural. She gets into it too.

  14. #16515

    Milfy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    I dunno how her catcher's mitt's is looking now, maybe someone who seen her recently can chime in. Checkout this video she posted to her ad on EB. It's looks like she is getting the elastic streched out on both those mitt's!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62243214
    I contacted her and asked her rates. She would never name a price. She just kept asking, "how much do you have for me?" It was weird.

  15. #16514

    Change of plans

    Well there has been a change of plans and I need some suggestions please. Are there any ladies worthy of a quick visit on a Saturday night that would be available between 10-11? Going to be passing through and was thinking about a stop. Any help would be great. PM is fine! Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape