Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 24826
-
06-18-21 07:48 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 32Rip off reported earlier
She was reported earlier for a rip off earlier.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 23:35 #16530Regular Member

Posts: 13She ripped me off payed 60 she said we would do it in the other room some guy walks in and she run I to the room we were just in and slams the door.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 20:31 #16529Regular Member

Posts: 4Legit?
Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
-
06-16-21 22:40 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 119Burned out
I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.
I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?
DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!
-
06-15-21 20:20 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 808Close
North Vernon or Bedford.
Originally Posted by GMan1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:52 #16526Regular Member

Posts: 17Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area.
Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.
-
06-15-21 09:07 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 198Angel. Eros
This seems about right for a Eros girl, they are always going to run you more because they're generally pretty hot. I've always had great experiences with Eros girls and they always look like their pics, if you are good with the price I recommend if you like her looks. Good luck!
Originally Posted by PrTraveler26
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:48 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 1095Seems about right
Eros is always going to run you 350+ for an hour. Haven't seen her but she reminds me of the type that comes to town with agencies.
Originally Posted by PrTraveler26
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:22 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 70Need some info
Staying over for one night next week (Tuesday) in Indy. Looking for ebony outcall that you have had a positive experience with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers! Respond here or DM.
-
06-14-21 15:35 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 601Well she is still 39. LOL.
Originally Posted by McjIndy2017
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:52 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 65Angel. Eros
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209
Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.
-
06-14-21 13:28 #16520Senior Member

Posts: 30Impossible to contact
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63346315
Has anyone ever actually been able to contact? Tried multiple phones calls and text from different numbers. Never even received a response.
-
06-14-21 11:15 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 68Saw her the first time 10 years ago when she was "39". Haven't seen her in 2-3 years though but it always fun.
Originally Posted by JackNazty
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 07:05 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 580Lol
I literally just spit out my coffee, classic dude. Yeah BB none the less. Steer clear of that cess snatch
.
Originally Posted by JackNazty
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 23:27 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 94I've seen Milfy many times over the years and she always showed me a great time. She has to be mid40's at the very least and I think she has held up really well in a profession that chews girls up and spits them out very quickly.
Originally Posted by Vw151
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






