Thread: Hispanic Massage Apartments
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2181
-
07-03-21 14:21 #666Senior Member

Posts: 160Any time someone enters the code for a specific apartment, it saves an image of the car / person / plate at that timestamp.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Let's say it gets raided. They'll pull footage of everyone who dialed the apt in question. The apt complex has no reason to challenge that request. We don't know how long they hold security footage for. Could be 7 days. Could be a month.
While that might not be enough to convict a monger, it's enough to get your name and plate on LE's radar. And if it turns into a sting? Certainly makes gathering info easy for them.
If you still want to go. I suggest you wear a mask and sunglasses. Personally, I love this whole mask thing. Nice for privacy.
-
07-02-21 22:06 #665Banned Member

Posts: 13634How is a camera in that spot a deterrent to mongering?
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 19:28 #664Senior Member

Posts: 164Paraiso Spa
So the gated community where Paraiso Spa host added a camera where you input the gate code. Just thought I'll let y’all know in case you plan to visit. I don't think I'll be heading back there.
-
07-01-21 16:16 #663Senior Member

Posts: 187Try sending a text. The few times that I've gone to a Hispanic apt. , I never called; I just sent a text as my form of communication.
Originally Posted by MikeAtl7
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:54 #662Regular Member

Posts: 4New to Hispanic Apts
I am new to Hispanic Apts. I tried calling some apartments but they seem to hang up if you don't speak Spanish. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions to work around it?
-
06-22-21 16:21 #661Senior Member

Posts: 69Destiny
Got the itch so I called to see what they had available. My first venture to a Latina apartment. I drew Vicky. $ QV $. 5 hhr. Safe and clean place not far off 85. Hand washing and hand sanitizer before and after the act. She's cute and does a fun thing with her tongue around the tip during CBJ. I'll probably repeat but might see what Sabrina is about.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63666231
-
06-21-21 10:14 #660Senior Member

Posts: 2029All of the Latina apartments I've went to are located down the road from each other. That is why I state they must work together. Secondly many Latinas from other Latinas sometimes circulate to other ones. Idk who is Melanie. Sounds like a woman from Latina spa which I never will go to. The Latina apartment I'm referencing when speaking in regards to Samy is "come to see me papi" Latina apartment ads.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 09:39 #659Senior Member

Posts: 444So that's confusing
I agree that these places are so close that they know each other, but I'm not sure they work together. Is Melanie not providing in the same place as Sammy?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 23:11 #658Senior Member

Posts: 2029Awesome! Glad you had a good time there. That latina apartment imo is the best as an overall experience. Did you see the new petite short girl there? How does she look face wise and does she wear makeup? Samy is super nice. Love her demeanor.
Originally Posted by Questionable1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 15:00 #657Senior Member

Posts: 289Man, Sammy was awesome. Only girl I'd see for a long time. But, Melanie is quickly filling her absence for me.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Q1.
-
06-18-21 01:23 #656Senior Member

Posts: 2029Yeah I got ya. These Latina apartments are so close to each other that you have to wonder if they some how work together. I don't think Sami is providing services. Not going to her apartment. I'm not fond of the doorbell camera. Destiny and Hermosa Latina apartments do not have door bell cameras.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 17:39 #655Senior Member

Posts: 355Correction
I can't remember if I said that Sami was part of the Destiny Spa team in a previous post, but she is not.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 16:25 #654Senior Member

Posts: 355Latina Alex is a mystery and does not appear to be Sami
The pictures from Destiny's appear to be Sami. She has a few distinct body markings and features that I recognize, but just because her pics appear in the ads doesn't mean that she is providing service. If she is, give her a shot. In my time of knowing her, she went from GFE to something less than that, maybe because she was now owner or manager. Who knows. Maybe her visits will return to GFE status but if she vapes during our session, it's a no go for me. I do want her to keep mongers happy by bringing in new, hot talent though.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 00:20 #653Senior Member

Posts: 2029Latina Alex?
Does anyone know if this Latina was in fact Samy? I honestly thought it was fake and possibly a trap. I did try to meet this Latina woman but no dough. I never got a response. I wonder if this was Samy in disguise. The woman who opens the door at the come to see me papi apartment. Or Victoria whom I've never had.
Ads I'm referring to that are now off of LC of Latina Alex.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/478-588-7148
Magically a few days later after taking down Latina Alex ads this "come to see me papi" apartment sprouts back. Is the Latina Alex. Victoria? Latina Victoria used to go by Alex. Proof https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2420653 .
Additional ads of Victoria.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-598-2545
https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-598-2545
Anyways still think the Latina Alex ads were fake. But then I think it was Victoria or Samy using that number. I saw one report of Alex but still thought it was an iffy ad. I just play it safe.
-
06-17-21 00:06 #652Senior Member

Posts: 2029I haven't had the new chick yet and I won't be going anytime soon. Pretty sure she'd have some good grip though at her size. She looks like asf. I think she is at least 5 foot 2 and max 5 foot 6. Under 140 lb. It is a really good spot and IMO the best apartment. The ambience, music, all women with the exception of Samy wearing lingerie is just awesome. They will be good to you. Super nice Latinas. There is a small white dog. Very friendly. I wonder if she still has it. Quiet dog and fluffy.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





