Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14218
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I think you're right. Do we know her stage name? We need to stay far away from this one.
    I would assume that considering the charges, staying far away from her is not going to be a problem. But who knows.

  2. #14217

    Initials

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    What is BLJ??
    A person's initials. You're not allowed to post someone's real name. Read the news article above.

  3. #14216

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdudreaming  [View Original Post]
    Why I said its a doozy.

  4. #14215

  5. #14214

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I think you're right. Do we know her stage name? We need to stay far away from this one.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/477332412050

  6. #14213
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I think you're right. Do we know her stage name? We need to stay far away from this one.
    What is BLJ??

  7. #14212
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the information. Do you think they would be comfortable with my girlfriend joining me? We are considering the swinger lifestyle and I thought this would be a good way to see how we would feel watching another couple have sex and them watching us. Like I said, I was thinking this would be a good way to wade into that water. Thoughts?
    Post says couples welcome!!

  8. #14211
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Blj 3/31/2021?
    I think you're right. Do we know her stage name? We need to stay far away from this one.

  9. #14210

    I think

    Blj 3/31/2021?

    Quote Originally Posted by leon3798  [View Original Post]
    blj on 3-21-2021 and what a doozy.

  10. #14209

    Melody in cary

    I know most stay away from this area but anyone have any info?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/207347555906

  11. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    BLJ on 3-21-2021 and what a doozy.
    Not finding, wake county or elsewhere?

  12. #14207

    Holy shit

    BLJ on 3-21-2021 and what a doozy.

  13. #14206
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    She really said "don't waste my time" in her ad. She seriously does not give a damn about how long she keeps people waiting in the parking lot.
    She is beautiful, head game is great, box is tight and she does fuck pretty good. BUT, I do not see her anymore. She, like MANY others, is just too flakey for me. I'll take the slightly older women, who may not look 25, but they know how to please. Most importantly, the ones who respect my time and desires when I show them respect. Those are my very best dates.

  14. #14205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even have to leave the house before she hit me up for a deposit. Made the decision to scratch her off the list real easy without wasting time.
    We need to scam the scammers, the only way to put an end to it. They are ridiculously easy to spot.

  15. #14204

    Go back

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/612783480871

    So I saw a lot of reviews on Taylor Made but the most recent was like 7 mos ago. I see she's posting on STG again. Anyone have a more recent account of a dream wither? Thanks guys.
    Literally to the third page of this thread. She was reviewed just days ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape