Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 30814
-
06-17-21 10:03 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 578Here
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/477332412050
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 07:25 #14223Banned Member

Posts: 719What is BLJ??
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 07:19 #14222Banned Member

Posts: 719Post says couples welcome!!
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 00:54 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 507I think you're right. Do we know her stage name? We need to stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 00:27 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 660I think
Blj 3/31/2021?
Originally Posted by leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 21:55 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 78Melody in cary
I know most stay away from this area but anyone have any info?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/207347555906
-
06-16-21 19:46 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 129Not finding, wake county or elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 13:22 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 578Holy shit
BLJ on 3-21-2021 and what a doozy.
-
06-16-21 10:57 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 329She is beautiful, head game is great, box is tight and she does fuck pretty good. BUT, I do not see her anymore. She, like MANY others, is just too flakey for me. I'll take the slightly older women, who may not look 25, but they know how to please. Most importantly, the ones who respect my time and desires when I show them respect. Those are my very best dates.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:49 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
We need to scam the scammers, the only way to put an end to it. They are ridiculously easy to spot.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:29 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 311Go back
Literally to the third page of this thread. She was reviewed just days ago.
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 08:45 #14213Regular Member

Posts: 7Sure fire bookstore recommendations
Gentlemen,
I am hoping I can receive some guidance from those of you with experience in the area. I want to bring a pro to one of the bookstores, it's just my thing.
So anyway, who do you think would be a sure fire companion? Taylor made? The thick Asian? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance!
-
06-16-21 08:40 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 62https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/612783480871
So I saw a lot of reviews on Taylor Made but the most recent was like 7 mos ago. I see she's posting on STG again. Anyone have a more recent account of a dream wither? Thanks guys.
-
06-16-21 00:45 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the feedback, thinking to schedule a session with them.
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 23:45 #14210Senior Member

Posts: 226That doesn't make any sense. She ate so she couldn't take a dick? I don't get it.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





