Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,666 to 16,680 of 30797
-
06-16-21 10:49 #14132Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
We need to scam the scammers, the only way to put an end to it. They are ridiculously easy to spot.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 10:29 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 311Go back
Literally to the third page of this thread. She was reviewed just days ago.
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 08:45 #14130Regular Member

Posts: 7Sure fire bookstore recommendations
Gentlemen,
I am hoping I can receive some guidance from those of you with experience in the area. I want to bring a pro to one of the bookstores, it's just my thing.
So anyway, who do you think would be a sure fire companion? Taylor made? The thick Asian? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance!
-
06-16-21 08:40 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 62https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/612783480871
So I saw a lot of reviews on Taylor Made but the most recent was like 7 mos ago. I see she's posting on STG again. Anyone have a more recent account of a dream wither? Thanks guys.
-
06-16-21 00:45 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the feedback, thinking to schedule a session with them.
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 23:45 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 226That doesn't make any sense. She ate so she couldn't take a dick? I don't get it.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 22:20 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 507I must have gotten lucky
I didn't even have to leave the house before she hit me up for a deposit. Made the decision to scratch her off the list real easy without wasting time.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 19:43 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 304TBH, I think she can afford to not give a damn. Weeding out the flakers (if that is indeed the real reason for double / triple / quadruple booking) is trivially easy, but her phone is going to be ringing off the hook regardless of her putting in any effort to weed them out, so why go through any effort at all, right?
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
Even if the entirety of NC's usasg population decides not to see her because of this dismissive / arrogant attitude, I'd bet 10 bucks there's still plenty of people who've never seen this forum, and are going to contact her because let's face it, she is attractive, and from ter and some other reviews here, is enthusiastic with the person she is actually with at the time.
Hell I'm not going to lie, I'd like to see her too, but I'm not going to, because I have no patience to wait however many hours in the parking lot.
Just how it is: shrug:
-
06-15-21 18:14 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 107Wow
She really said "don't waste my time" in her ad. She seriously does not give a damn about how long she keeps people waiting in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 17:57 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 57100% they would. They've told me stories about this however I believe they have pretty hard limits about swapping, etc. I dunno if your girl is smoking maybe they would. They are into that kind of shit. I don't have a girl cool enough to do anything like that with so I don't know but I am sure they love couples to visit.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 17:54 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 1301Nope but they've been posting for years. Seems like a lot to pay to have to jack your own dick off. I mean I'd consider it for a one time experience if the wife gave a HJ or BJ but over 200 just to watch?? That's beyond excessive unless she's cooking a 4 course meal first.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 17:52 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 44Idk
I guess I got lucky when I said I've been trying to see you for a few days she said I'm so sorry.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
She was real apologetic about it nice lady.
-
06-15-21 17:04 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 1167 years ago
I tell you one thing. Man, she looks as good as she did 7 years ago on backpage. Still got the Waffle House uniform and hadn't aged one bit. LOL.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 16:45 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 312Satin continued
Well, one of why'all ask her what the damn trick is to get her to return a text message.
Originally Posted by DyckTreyc
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 16:40 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 67Thank you for the information. Do you think they would be comfortable with my girlfriend joining me? We are considering the swinger lifestyle and I thought this would be a good way to see how we would feel watching another couple have sex and them watching us. Like I said, I was thinking this would be a good way to wade into that water. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






