Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 542 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan111  [View Original Post]
    Oh, she's definitely legit. Super hot in person. Fun personality. She's worth her rates and is one of the few providers I've found that will really throw it back at you. She's talented and worth the trouble to see her down by the airport.

  2. #3256

    Clover?

    Anyone?

    She seems flaky and he pictures are a few years old. Tried to contact her a few months ago, but no response.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-clover-honey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74e9a93511b658e9aaf38cb66f05431b.jpg‎  

  3. #3255

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is absolutely the real deal. Actually responds to texts! OMG! Call Ripley's! Let's no screw this up. Treat her right. Her ass is to die for. .
    I tried reaching out to her and nothing but crickets.

  4. #3254
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Perfect timing, I just saw this one tonight. If you like her pictures, you will be very pleased in real life. She is real and the pics are recent and accurate. She replied right away, we scheduled within a few texts and she was ready exactly when I pulled up. I will give a more detailed review when I have a chance, but for now all you need to know if that her body is amazing, her attitude is great and she does her best to please you. Her BBBJ is far better than most of the providers out there and the FS was amazing! She is skinny, but not junkie skinny. She has more of an athletic body with a perfectly round ass. She is very tight and got really into the FS and really wet. I would highly recommend and will be repeating.

    Also, her rates on Tryst are the rates she goes by and I believe it was 170 for HHR and 220 HR. I initially only signed up for the HHR, but went way over and ended up doing about 2 hours with a trip in the middle to the ATM to cover the difference. I did get a special rate, so I will not post it, but all in all it was worth every penny! You will not regret pulling the trigger on this one.

    Hope that helps.
    Yes, she is absolutely the real deal. Actually responds to texts! OMG! Call Ripley's! Let's no screw this up. Treat her right. Her ass is to die for. .

  5. #3253

    Lexxi

    I've seen her several times (search Forum for reports). Sometimes hard to arrange meeting. Good service & reasonable pricing. Small spinner type body. She was very business like and rushed both times. Nice hotel. I probably wouldn't repeat only because I don't like being rushed.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this beauty?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/281448282216

  6. #3252

    Lexxi

    Anyone have any experience with this beauty?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/281448282216

  7. #3251
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Latina

    I tried. We chatted briefly, agreed on a price. When we moved to the location, she ghosted. Tried a few days later, no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by OleSlick2  [View Original Post]

  8. #3250

    Is Brianna legit?


  9. #3249

    Eve

    Arranged for an outcall to my place with Eve. Initially seemed like a good deal; fair pricing, good service and nice attitude. However, 1 hour prior to the scheduled time she texted me stating the she used a stopwatch, that she would start upon arrival.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eve-escort-tucson-925945

    WTF, I told her to forget it and cancelled the meeting. Although I believe in both the client & provider treating one another fairly, a stopwatch is were I draw the line. Of course she couldn't understand why I would cancel over the timer BS.

    YMMV.

    CL.

  10. #3248

    No Name Latina

    NOT the provider in the photo, not even close!

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/497853934775

    Arranged visit with this supposed Latina, not! She is a tatted pierced white trash of a provider. She opened the door, I walked in and immediately turned and walked out. Her pic's were not even close. I would never seed this provider, at any price.

    YMMV.

    CL.

  11. #3247

  12. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjWanted  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to the area for a short visit soon and would appreciate any recommendations.
    Sage Greene is a personal favorite of mine, always enjoy her company.

  13. #3245

    Suggestions?

    I will be coming to the area for a short visit soon and would appreciate any recommendations.

  14. #3244

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingPro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bailey-p...-tucson-938878#erotic According to this she is a porn star so maybe. I would give her a try but I do not like fake tits.
    Yes, it is her. She is doing incalls on certain days of the week.

    She looks great, smells great, and has a positive attitude. She's easy to talk to and is vocal. No nonsense, completely comfortable. She's not into kink, just normal adult recreation.

    Recommended.

  15. #3243

    Third time is the charm

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this too, been wanting to try her out.
    Me, as well. I had an old number but it seems to be disconnected. Thanks, guys.

    20 B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape