Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 541 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8114
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3239
    Yeah she a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/117759297495

    Booked with Snowbunny and she was quick to respond and went to the Knights Inn on Cray croft. Gave her the donation and she grabbed a condom and gave a so-so CBJ. Now where it turns sour is she only wanted to doggy style but she had me fuck her hand instead of her. I couldn't really get into it and she said to go to her couch. We went to the couch and she went back to the room to get another condom. Couldn't get into it and after 20 minutes. I paid for half an hour she said I had to go she had another person coming. When I got my wallet it was missing an extra 40 $ I had brought in case she wanted extra for other stufff. Not only was I rushed she also robbed me. Will not repeat.
    Added her via Snap mainly to buy content from her (wasn't doing the meets due to the COVID situation) and would never get responses back. Apparently, she's difficult to work with sorry to hear you had to be one of those situations.

  2. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by Drc92  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this lady has the same exact post just two different numbers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/899693625034

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/748924289669

    But her them profile has a different number too.

    Is she legit or no?
    Just a guess, but I think multiple phones is generally equivalent with either scammer or maybe a pimp in the picture. Just my. 02.

  3. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Had to share. If anyone remembers lexi she got huge!

    https://callescort.org/520-240-1545
    Damn! That is no joke right there. It seems like it is quickly becoming the normal way of life for a lot of women (men too actually)—fat, maybe obese, or GTFO. Pathetic.

  4. #3236

    Odd?

    So I saw this lady has the same exact post just two different numbers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/899693625034

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/748924289669

    But her them profile has a different number too.

    Is she legit or no?

  5. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Had to share. If anyone remembers lexi she got huge!

    https://callescort.org/520-240-1545
    Did she get trapped in a ben & Jerry's warehouse since she last was here?

  6. #3234

    Lexi got huge!!

    Had to share. If anyone remembers lexi she got huge!

    https://callescort.org/520-240-1545

  7. #3233
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    Selene

    Contacted her Sunday, got a text back saying she did not remember her ad.

    Few hours later got a text from her number saying, who are you, I'm a cop. WTF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/supersexiselene69

  8. #3232

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Stacie have number.
    I'm curious about this too, been wanting to try her out.

  9. #3231

    Stacey Jay Leno chin

    Anyone have Stacie have number.

  10. #3230
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    This was at 9 am.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodCook  [View Original Post]
    I've been there during the day. Maybe she gets into something later in the day. . .

  11. #3229

    My visits have been better

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman the other day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...-text/39427634

    Either she is completely insane, she has a real drug problem or both. She kept moving around like she was on meth. Couldn't sit still. She made all of these weird contortions and wild faces. This was even before penetration. It was ok and the only way I could get her to stop flipping and flopping was to hold her arms behind her. It wasn't forced but the only way she would behave normally. Finished and got the hell out. Woman is seriously fucked up.
    I have seen this lady a few times. Maybe a little off, but nothing like this description. I've been there during the day. Maybe she gets into something later in the day. . .

  12. #3228

    Explains why she never responded to my texts

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman the other day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...-text/39427634

    Either she is completely insane, she has a real drug problem or both. She kept moving around like she was on meth. Couldn't sit still. She made all of these weird contortions and wild faces. This was even before penetration. It was ok and the only way I could get her to stop flipping and flopping was to hold her arms behind her. It wasn't forced but the only way she would behave normally. Finished and got the hell out. Woman is seriously fucked up.
    Thanks for info! I'll be passing.

  13. #3227

    Question

    Any info or experiences with Cherry Lane? Her website looks good. Thanks for input.

  14. #3226
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Older escort

    I saw this woman the other day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...-text/39427634

    Either she is completely insane, she has a real drug problem or both. She kept moving around like she was on meth. Couldn't sit still. She made all of these weird contortions and wild faces. This was even before penetration. It was ok and the only way I could get her to stop flipping and flopping was to hold her arms behind her. It wasn't forced but the only way she would behave normally. Finished and got the hell out. Woman is seriously fucked up.

  15. #3225
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Ann

    I contacted Ann yesterday. I definitely think she is a scammer. Gave me an address downtown. Asked for the typical gift cards. Fuck that.

    Ann.

    Contacted her and received her address. A private residence in Midvale. I was a little surprised and very suspicious. So, I decided not to chance it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape