Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 907 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4294

    Clover

    I gave Clover a try after reading post #4188. My experience was more in line with ZeroDark13 than #4188. I laughed when I read his review because my main takeaways were the same. The location is not Old Louisville. I can't think of which neighborhood it technically belongs it is in Southend (near the Beechmonth area) 4 miles from Old Louisville sounds about right. It is a bunch of small apartment buildings and they are not in the best shape. I visited during the day and I was not bothered but I would not spend a bunch of time there at night waiting around.

    I got a quick response and was there in under 30 minutes. Thicker than the pics but not all that surprising at this point but still attractive and smelled nice. She had what seemed like a futon or small day bed in the living room where she wanted to have the session. It was not very comfortable, but not a huge deal. She started with a a truly terrible BBBJ. I can only describe it as her putting it in her mouth while trying not to touch any part of it. After a bit of that we switched to doggy. It was not that great since she became very rigid and seemed incapable or unwilling to move. Forget getting into it a pushing back I mean basic stuff adjusting the width of her legs to adjust her ass height or really just moving at all.

    I did not see the cat, so no comment about how cool it was. The apartment had some dirty dishes but was mostly clutter free besides that. Maybe I was lucky to have the session in the living room since with the futon in there was not much room for a mess.

    Damage was 100 for the HH. I will not repeat.

  2. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63410104#.

    The good: She responds quickly to texts, and set up the appointment quickly, that never happens, so I think I was completely baffled by that, and my hopes went up. She has a nice cat, like actual feline. I seriously considered stealing that poor cat so it wouldn't have to live in that shithole anymore.

    The bad: Not a great neighborhood or apartment complex. Her ad says Old Louisville, and for some reason she really thinks the part of town she lives in town is actually part of Old Louisville. It's 4 miles south of Old Louisville, I think she just puts that in the ad so people don't immediately say "nope" based on her location.

    The ugly: She calls herself a "Tatted Goddess here for a good time"; she might've been a tatted goddess three years and 35 pounds ago, when her pictures were current, not so much today. If I hadn't seen the old pictures on her ad, I probably would've found her attractive, but when you set up a catfish expectation, there's no way reality is ever going to satisfy.

    As for her being there for a good time, she answered her phone and replied to texts about nine times during the 25 minutes I was in her dirty apartment, so maybe a good time she was there for with someone else she was talking to.

    Told me she was into kissing and daty, shocker, was not into daty. Catfish move #2, #3 if you count faking living in a better neighborhood.

    Yet another provider who does not know how to give a BJ. This is happening way too much.

    K9 was mediocre. It was like she suddenly wasn't aware how to move her body.

    Didn't finish, told her I did, just wanted to be done with her. She had her phone *in her hand*, turned to me quickly, it slipped out of her hand and flew at my face. I caught it and handed it back to her. She looked confused, and told me there was a washcloth next to the bed. I had not seen her leave to prepare that, so I had to assume it was still there from next guy. Couldn't find it among the trash, dirty dishes, and old bowls of ramen and cereal.

    As I got dressed she talked on the phone to a friend about how she's on probation, and various things she has to do for that. Enlightening.

    Said a sad goodbye to the nice cat, and got the fuck out.
    Shame I thought she was hot and was waiting for a review of this girl. After this review she is definitely off my list now.

  3. #4292

    Meigan?

    I've seen this young lady several times on a out call basis.

    She has excellent communication skills and is very punctual.

    Her hygiene and pictures are all good.

    I know her as Meigan I don't think her post has a name.

    She has above average BBBJ / cim skills.

    She's definitely a dick pleaser and takes directions like a good submissive.

    Really nice round ass that can take a good pounding!

    Reasonable investment with a above average return.

    She's in my go to stable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63440075

  4. #4291

    Auto correct

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    If only that were true, and if so I can't imagine the cost for a blow job. LOL.
    Dang it, stupid autocorrect changed out call to oral LOL. GOOD GRIEF.

  5. #4290

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm pretty much done trying to get her to respond. Ol dude who keeps posting about her got me interested. But it's just a waste if she won't reply.
    I have seen SJ one time. It took much effort on my part to finally get an appointment set up and actually see her. It was for sure a great visit. Full GFE. I have not seen her again or even tried to contact, but I am glad I saw her at least once. I will probably repeat but it just involves so much time and effort.

  6. #4289

    Room Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Aname  [View Original Post]
    If you are specifically looking for a girl that only does outcalls, find out what end of town works the best then get the hotel there. You are going to have to provide I'd anywhere you go, in the past I have been able to work it out with the provider. We go in put the room in her name, pay cash. Then she has a room for incalls the rest of the day and gets you a better rate as opposed to just getting the room for yourself.
    I travel a lot for work, and I've noticed that a lot of hotels are charging a room deposit (against damage) on a credit card nowadays, so maybe call ahead to see if they do that.

  7. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    If you do this make sure you do your homework and research the girl. The last thing you want is for the room to get trashed by her and her "friends", leaving you on the hook legally and financially.
    You never do it in your name. You walk in together, pay cash and let her put it in her name. No research needed, just not every provider will be interested in this.

  8. #4287

    Do your homework or it could backfire

    Quote Originally Posted by Aname  [View Original Post]
    If you are specifically looking for a girl that only does outcalls, find out what end of town works the best then get the hotel there. You are going to have to provide I'd anywhere you go, in the past I have been able to work it out with the provider. We go in put the room in her name, pay cash. Then she has a room for incalls the rest of the day and gets you a better rate as opposed to just getting the room for yourself.
    If you do this make sure you do your homework and research the girl. The last thing you want is for the room to get trashed by her and her "friends", leaving you on the hook legally and financially.

  9. #4286

    Don't over think it

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Needing advice from those of you who set up with oral only girls. I'm wanting to see an outcall only provider but my place is not an option! If I'm getting a hotel / motel where are you go to spots? Anywhere that will accept cash and not want a name & photo I'd? How do you guys handle that? Also, is the money spent on the room factored in to the donation?
    If you are specifically looking for a girl that only does outcalls, find out what end of town works the best then get the hotel there. You are going to have to provide I'd anywhere you go, in the past I have been able to work it out with the provider. We go in put the room in her name, pay cash. Then she has a room for incalls the rest of the day and gets you a better rate as opposed to just getting the room for yourself.

  10. #4285

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    . I'm wanting to see an outcall only provider Also, is the money spent on the room factored in to the donation?
    If only that were true, and if so I can't imagine the cost for a blow job. LOL.

  11. #4284

    Outcalls

    Needing advice from those of you who set up with oral only girls. I'm wanting to see an outcall only provider but my place is not an option! If I'm getting a hotel / motel where are you go to spots? Anywhere that will accept cash and not want a name & photo I'd? How do you guys handle that? Also, is the money spent on the room factored in to the donation?

  12. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63410104#.

    The good: She responds quickly to texts, and set up the appointment quickly, that never happens, so I think I was completely baffled by that, and my hopes went up. She has a nice cat, like actual feline. I seriously considered stealing that poor cat so it wouldn't have to live in that shithole anymore.

    The bad: Not a great neighborhood or apartment complex. Her ad says Old Louisville, and for some reason she really thinks the part of town she lives in town is actually part of Old Louisville. It's 4 miles south of Old Louisville, I think she just puts that in the ad so people don't immediately say "nope" based on her location.

    The ugly: She calls herself a "Tatted Goddess here for a good time"; she might've been a tatted goddess three years and 35 pounds ago, when her pictures were current, not so much today. If I hadn't seen the old pictures on her ad, I probably would've found her attractive, but when you set up a catfish expectation, there's no way reality is ever going to satisfy.

    As for her being there for a good time, she answered her phone and replied to texts about nine times during the 25 minutes I was in her dirty apartment, so maybe a good time she was there for with someone else she was talking to.

    Told me she was into kissing and daty, shocker, was not into daty. Catfish move #2, #3 if you count faking living in a better neighborhood.

    Yet another provider who does not know how to give a BJ. This is happening way too much.

    K9 was mediocre. It was like she suddenly wasn't aware how to move her body.

    Didn't finish, told her I did, just wanted to be done with her. She had her phone *in her hand*, turned to me quickly, it slipped out of her hand and flew at my face. I caught it and handed it back to her. She looked confused, and told me there was a washcloth next to the bed. I had not seen her leave to prepare that, so I had to assume it was still there from next guy. Couldn't find it among the trash, dirty dishes, and old bowls of ramen and cereal.

    As I got dressed she talked on the phone to a friend about how she's on probation, and various things she has to do for that. Enlightening.

    Said a sad goodbye to the nice cat, and got the fuck out.
    Great review bro! SMO.

  13. #4282

    Brandenburg

    Fellas since I have moved to Brandenburg monger life has been rough. Have had a few providers make the trip and one girl the responded to a craigslist ad that was up a total of 7 min before it was deleted, but for the most part it's impossible to find any ladies that will make the trip. Anyone know of any under the radar girls that will come this way? Or know of any ladies out this direction I am missing?

  14. #4281
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #4280

    Not a Four Leaf Clover

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63410104#.

    The good: She responds quickly to texts, and set up the appointment quickly, that never happens, so I think I was completely baffled by that, and my hopes went up. She has a nice cat, like actual feline. I seriously considered stealing that poor cat so it wouldn't have to live in that shithole anymore.

    The bad: Not a great neighborhood or apartment complex. Her ad says Old Louisville, and for some reason she really thinks the part of town she lives in town is actually part of Old Louisville. It's 4 miles south of Old Louisville, I think she just puts that in the ad so people don't immediately say "nope" based on her location.

    The ugly: She calls herself a "Tatted Goddess here for a good time"; she might've been a tatted goddess three years and 35 pounds ago, when her pictures were current, not so much today. If I hadn't seen the old pictures on her ad, I probably would've found her attractive, but when you set up a catfish expectation, there's no way reality is ever going to satisfy.

    As for her being there for a good time, she answered her phone and replied to texts about nine times during the 25 minutes I was in her dirty apartment, so maybe a good time she was there for with someone else she was talking to.

    Told me she was into kissing and daty, shocker, was not into daty. Catfish move #2, #3 if you count faking living in a better neighborhood.

    Yet another provider who does not know how to give a BJ. This is happening way too much.

    K9 was mediocre. It was like she suddenly wasn't aware how to move her body.

    Didn't finish, told her I did, just wanted to be done with her. She had her phone *in her hand*, turned to me quickly, it slipped out of her hand and flew at my face. I caught it and handed it back to her. She looked confused, and told me there was a washcloth next to the bed. I had not seen her leave to prepare that, so I had to assume it was still there from next guy. Couldn't find it among the trash, dirty dishes, and old bowls of ramen and cereal.

    As I got dressed she talked on the phone to a friend about how she's on probation, and various things she has to do for that. Enlightening.

    Said a sad goodbye to the nice cat, and got the fuck out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 889FC206-1A7E-42C4-9B47-93EE043D4253.jpg‎   A4753F71-7DC0-4C28-B13A-50BA26ED13EB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape