Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 907 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4279

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Pulling on. She saw me during a visit from Aunt Flo. Acted surprised when I showed her the evidence. Will not repeat. Concur about pics and smoky room. Saw her sister Heather when I was in a pinch and did a review. Slightly better and her wet kitty got it done for me but I will not repeat on either one bro! SMO.
    Sister? I'm interested. Can you PM me the info?

  2. #4278

    No Luck Either

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm the one who has posted about her so much. I have no idea why she doesn't respond well to most people. She's does fine with me. Guess I'm lucky.
    I have unsuccessfully tried twice to get a hold of Sarah Jane. Does she have hours that she adheres to? I don't see them listed on RR ad.

  3. #4277

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm pretty much done trying to get her to respond. Ol dude who keeps posting about her got me interested. But it's just a waste if she won't reply.
    I guess I'm the one who has posted about her so much. I have no idea why she doesn't respond well to most people. She's does fine with me. Guess I'm lucky.

  4. #4276
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Recent Action

    When a person that has lost access to their account writes us and wants to recover it I tell them to find two senior members who have been members for five years and have at lease 250 posts who will vouch for them. The reason for the post count is that I want people who are active.

    This guy can use whatever criterion he wants to give or not give contact info. He's obviously not pimping her, he just wants active members to get the info. If you don't like what he posts then add him to your ignore list and scroll on by. Those of you who couldn't do that simple thing got it done for you.

    A2

  5. #4275

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    Option 1: Go to a bookstore and buy a very large book, something that will take you a long time to read. You'll need something to do while you're waiting for her to respond to your text (s). I recommend the unabridged version of "The Stand".

    Option 2: Realize that life is too short to wait around for a GPS unicorn provider who has problems in her past that folks on this forum have chosen to conveniently ignore, find a provider that will actually respond in a timely fashion and schedule visits with you. Note: You should be prepared to spend more money than usual on this option.

    Option 3: Invest in high quality masturbation technology, wait for sentient sex robots to become a reality.
    Yeah I'm pretty much done trying to get her to respond. Ol dude who keeps posting about her got me interested. But it's just a waste if she won't reply.

  6. #4274

    No shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    Option 1: Go to a bookstore and buy a very large book, something that will take you a long time to read. You'll need something to do while you're waiting for her to respond to your text (s). I recommend the unabridged version of "The Stand".

    Option 2: Realize that life is too short to wait around for a GPS unicorn provider who has problems in her past that folks on this forum have chosen to conveniently ignore, find a provider that will actually respond in a timely fashion and schedule visits with you. Note: You should be prepared to spend more money than usual on this option.

    Option 3: Invest in high quality masturbation technology, wait for sentient sex robots to become a reality.
    She answers off the bat then when you ask for details its crickets!

  7. #4273

    Zoey

    Saw Zoey last weekend. It was a good experience, damnn she got a killer ass. Only downside is she made me wait for quite sometime and kept on rambling random shit which I care less. CBJ, which is a big let down for me. Will repeat if I got no option.

  8. #4272
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy69  [View Original Post]
    Trying to meet up with her for first time. Recommend her? Reviews?? Thanks for any info!
    She's my atf. Some say she's hard to reach sometimes so keep trying. She is the best at sucking dick I've ever had. Damn!

  10. #4270

    Re: Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy69  [View Original Post]
    Trying to meet up with her for first time. Recommend her? Reviews?? Thanks for any info!
    Option 1: Go to a bookstore and buy a very large book, something that will take you a long time to read. You'll need something to do while you're waiting for her to respond to your text (s). I recommend the unabridged version of "The Stand".

    Option 2: Realize that life is too short to wait around for a GPS unicorn provider who has problems in her past that folks on this forum have chosen to conveniently ignore, find a provider that will actually respond in a timely fashion and schedule visits with you. Note: You should be prepared to spend more money than usual on this option.

    Option 3: Invest in high quality masturbation technology, wait for sentient sex robots to become a reality.

  11. #4269

    120 posts, WTF

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #4268

    Sarah Jane

    Trying to meet up with her for first time. Recommend her? Reviews?? Thanks for any info!

  13. #4267

    Lady Jane

    I had a visit with lady Jane. She has a nice hotel in the east end.

    I've seen her before and always enjoyed my time with her.

    She's a older MILF and had wonderful skills.

    Reasonable investment with a great return!

    Definitely a repeat in the near future.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lady-jan...e-941503-added

  14. #4266

    Lmao

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #4265

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukos832  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Lukos.
    This all reads like a bad MLM script.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape