Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 30809
-
06-15-21 15:57 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 218Redhed real
Not at all. Let's you drive in from a long way and waits till 10 minutes away to hit you up with the deposit scam hoping you will go for it because you have the time and gas invested.
Originally Posted by Zhiroph
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 15:14 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 281Ashton
Everyone smile! She is watching https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/088222669430.
-
06-15-21 15:13 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 265Dude
The second I looked at the pics, I knew it was fake. Your mistake was believing a girl like that is actually posting, and for going to a known area that they watch. You redeemed yourself by letting the big head take over and bail. Good work.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 13:29 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 44Satin panties followup
I finally got a chance to catch up with her this morning.
She was fresh out of the shower greeting me in her towel. BBBJ. Misssionary. Doggy. She was cool and easy going I'll probably visit her again 30 min session.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/satin-panties/082376094919
-
06-15-21 12:59 #14185Senior Member

Posts: 37225 to watch sounds like a hard pass.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 12:43 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 67This is Different
Has anyone visited this couple and enjoyed their show?
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifuldirtycouple
-
06-15-21 09:37 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 1712Luna is legit. Those pictures are flattering. She's bigger, wider, huge ass. But you can have a good time with her. Here's my experience a while before COVID: First time, sensual, BBBJ, DATY, passionate FS and CIM. Second time, had to beg her for DATY, no CIM, much shorter time. Third time, she seemed to want me gone the second she shoved my money away. Non of the aforementioned services and upsell on everything. Rushed me out the door.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 08:52 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 578Yes
Right and if you're using Chrome its even easier, just right click the image and choose google image search. Will save you alot of time if the persons photo is showing up in several different states.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 23:26 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 284Come on guys. This is not Las Vegas. Google search the image if your unsure.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 22:30 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 125Brazilians
Rebooting this post. Anyone have luck lately?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:34 #14179Regular Member

Posts: 1It seems maybe the entire Morrisville post set could be TGTBT! Were any of these solid?
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e&weightType=l
-
06-14-21 20:53 #14178Regular Member

Posts: 1She's very cute and petite in person. Her spot is sketchy as fuck but she was very sweet. Prices are high but I was willing to pay. Worth it.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 19:58 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 311Old school back page girl
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/049462181606
Anyone remember this one from a couple years back?
Looks like she resurfaced and I was wondering if anyone has seen her since she's been back.
-
06-14-21 18:06 #14176Banned Member

Posts: 36Ditto
That picture alone tells me "No Go" TGTBT! I have not clicked on the add when I scrolling thru STG! LOL. I don't even consider it!
Pit.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:49 #14175Regular Member

Posts: 1Touring Paris
Occasional lurker and first time poster here. I recently visited Paris after reviewing her positive reviews online. Arranged in advance via text $150 hhr. Gave me address to mid-range hotel near the airport. Was quick to respond by text, friendly, and accommodating to my time request. When I got to the hotel on time however, she went dark on me for about 15 minutes. Damn. Figured it wasn't going to happen and but she texted a couple minutes after I left. Asked me to return, and I'm glad I did. Paris looks just like her pictures and has a great personality, just what I was hoping for. (She's not 27 BTW, and probably early 40's, but I expected that.) I wish I spoke Spanish since the language barrier was there, but we figured it out. I washed my hands and we LFK a bit. She takes care of her very soft skin and has even softer lips, which was a turn on for me. Her breasts were tender and she asked me to be more gentle, so I wish I could've sucked on those fun bags a bit more. She didn't ever look at her phone, but moved the session along and asked me to disrobe and pointed to the bed. CBJ between the fun bags and then CG with some unexpected tightness. Didn't take long for me since she fits my preferred profile. Helpful to clean up and was sweet saying goodbye. No complaints here and was happy results were as advertised.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145









Reply With Quote






