Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16540

    Allison. Review

    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes

    Got in touch with her via text after being hesitant for awhile, don't make the same mistake. She answered promptly and was incredibly. It rarely felt like a transaction, just an authentic experience from start to finish. In person she's warm and disarming and, frankly, even better looking than her photos. Her body is outrageous. Not a single complaint from me.

    But don't hesitate because she asks for a deposit or on Tryst, she's completely legit and worth the price. Be courteous with her and and have a great time.

  2. #16539
    Good for her! That is a rare feel-good ending to a provider's time in this business. I know that she was sober when I saw her and was open about her demons. I am glad that she is doing well.

    She was sweet, and super hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a few years, we are 'good' friends. LOL. She's no longer around (business wise), she's about ready to have her 3rd child. Saw her in Feb and she told me the news. We text on occasion. She's settled down with her guy and raising the kids. She told she was off the sites.

  3. #16538

    A new life.

    I've known her for a few years, we are 'good' friends. LOL. She's no longer around (business wise), she's about ready to have her 3rd child. Saw her in Feb and she told me the news. We text on occasion. She's settled down with her guy and raising the kids. She told she was off the sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Chevy Nova is still around?

  4. #16537

    Chevy Nova?

    Anybody know if Chevy Nova is still around?

  5. #16536
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.

    And never pay a deposit.
    I can't imagine the idea of paying to look at reviews etc. P411 costs money. Could you tell me about the benefits?

  6. #16535

    Camp Atterbury

    Good morning Gents.

    Anyone have any recommendations in that area got to go there for an extended trip.

  7. #16534

    Legit?

    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

    She will take your money and run. Stay away.

  8. #16533

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.

    I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?

    DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!
    If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.

    And never pay a deposit.

  9. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
    She will take your money and run. Stay away.

  10. #16531

    Rip off reported earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
    She was reported earlier for a rip off earlier.

  11. #16530
    Quote Originally Posted by OutTooFar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
    She ripped me off payed 60 she said we would do it in the other room some guy walks in and she run I to the room we were just in and slams the door.

  12. #16529

    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

  13. #16528

    Burned out

    I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.

    I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?

    DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!

  14. #16527

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan1981  [View Original Post]
    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.
    North Vernon or Bedford.

  15. #16526

    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area.

    Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape