Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 24022
-
06-09-21 21:35 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 1188Didn't know that about Vegas. I saw her several times around 9 am cause I drive Nebraska on my way to work.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
She goes from the dollar store to Frontier mobile park.
-
06-09-21 21:08 #20046Banned Member

Posts: 812Didn't go out
I was planning to go to TPA to drop off someone early morning, but there was some confusion and another took this individual instead. I did learn early on when trolling for SWs that you should have a reason to be in that area. In my early days, I was pulled over twice without any good reason to have a SW (especially when one was bragging to be a cop informant and more in public).
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 20:38 #20045Banned Member

Posts: 5343I was referring to Bella. Need to reconnect with Vegas! One of the best BBBJWSwallow!!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 20:36 #20044Banned Member

Posts: 5343Per our convo regarding sharing her #, she was initially ok with sharing them with people I've shared #'s. Then all of a sudden, she sends me a text and stated " stop sharing my # So who knows.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 19:37 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 1188Maybe she told to share her number with people she knows. Now she's not answering. Maybe changed the number. Come on Rookie!
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 17:29 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 2168Stephanie "Vegas" or another one (the pegging one?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
Saw Vegas one by the dollar store on 131st / neb yesterday.
-
06-09-21 13:48 #20041Senior Member

Posts: 1991Went by today
It is thortons.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:21 #20040Banned Member

Posts: 5343She was with a new bf / cousin / brother of that mattered. Maybe a new handler? Lmao.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
Anywho; she'll be back, guaranteed!
-
06-08-21 22:40 #20039Senior Member

Posts: 934Meh, it's ok. The Thornton's is closer to 589. The agree that the street racing action between there and down to Hooters, by Lois, is a headache. Sorry to sound like get of my lawn. LOL. However, it would be nice to find some occasional stray SW's on the west side. That area would be good hunting. I see plenty of druggy homeless, so there must be a supply center in the area. And the Thornton's has 2 cheapo hotels and a trailer park nearby. When I lived in Clearwater, some of my best scoops were on Gulf to Bay away from St Pete and Clearwater strolls, always be on the look out for stray hookers or opportunity amateur hookers. Monger on.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 17:48 #20038Banned Member

Posts: 812Females in this industry are.
Just weird. I was ask to post for the provider on here (stephanie who was staying in Seffner for a bit). Anyway, I did post her contact and I did try to make an appointment myself and got no reply. I will be in the area for the stroll early morning. It has been 2 months since I did try. I am aware that the stroll is on 'life support'. Wish me luck.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 12:29 #20037Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
Saw her on Neb / Hanna but my pickup attempt was rebuffed. Lmao.
I guess she was still mad at me for giving out her number. What's ironic is she told me it was OK to pass out her number but who knows.
-
06-07-21 21:31 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 1475Shapeshifter Melissa
Last night after my date with Cici, was driving up Nebraska and just north of Fowler I saw a thin worker that looked interesting. Although I was spent, I never pass up an opportunity to at least get a number for later. She walked down that road just north of the Texaco, so I pulled up to her.
To my horror, it was none other than rob Melissa / Nicole, who has morphed from a really fat girl into a super thin girl, and she had her hair up and different makeup scheme. She needs to change her looks often to catch unsuspecting mongers to rip off. Had me fooled until I got a close up look at her. Beware!
-
06-07-21 18:01 #20035Senior Member

Posts: 1991Not sure
It was dark and I don't know the area that we'll, in thought I was closer to 589. There was alot of street racer traffic and lane construction.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 00:33 #20034Senior Member

Posts: 934Wawa Spinner
I go through that area a lot on Hillsbo between Sheldon and 589. The last couple times LEO has done SW stings on Neb, they also do one on Hillso by Hanley or Kelly or Town and Country. Which is odd bc it's not a SW stroll. ; although, once in a while, I will see a girl in that area that pings that radar.
Was the Wawa spinner by the Wawa on Kelly or perhaps the Thorntons down by George? The Thorntons has a shady notel next door and a trailer park behind it. Both of which are good SW attractions. One time I tried to scoop a girl I saw leaving Wawa, after she got a couple blocks down, but she literally only wanted a ride. White chic blonde hair probably 30-40's medium height and cocaine skinny. Seemed like the type that is not a regular walker but an opportunist hooker.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 23:46 #20033Senior Member

Posts: 1475CiCi / Ciera
Took a cruise tonight, didn't expect to see anyone. Turned down Hillsborough, and was surprised to see CiCi / Ciera. Turns out she is living in the Antigua. Had a nice date with her. She also told me about the sad news that she has ALS (lou gerhig / Steven Hawkins) and only has a couple years to live. She seems resigned to it.
Anyway, I do have digits for those that have been looking for her since she left the E-gate.











Reply With Quote





