Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9176
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.

    Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.
    Thanks for the update pal we did chat unfortunately never got too hook up would appreciate any updates thanks be safe.

  2. #9175
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to msg you.
    My inbox is cleared. Sorry about that!

  3. #9174

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    What's going on here? Rock paper scissors?
    Well girls are her preference. But she does like loves giving head. And she is very very good at it.

    SG1000.

  4. #9173

    Clear your incoming mail hun

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Any info of her would be nice. I just recently bought a home by Lake Nona close by 417 and 528. Would love to have a provider that's very close by. Cheers!
    I'm trying to msg you.

  5. #9172
    I don't think she is seeing anyone. Recently msg'd her and never got any response. Didn't wanted to be pain in butt so never PM'd her again. If you anyone got lucky, lmk and will msg her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I live in the area also and I can confirm what's been previously said about Latin Sunflower, very down to earth, GFE, great conversation, not a clock watcher, you won't be disappointed.

  6. #9171

    Sexy Sidney is leaving town again.

    But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.

    Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.

  7. #9170
    Quote Originally Posted by ChugALug  [View Original Post]
    This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
    What's going on here? Rock paper scissors?

  8. #9169

    Mimi

    I second and third and fourth that! Prob one of the best bbbbj and does not stop sucking even after you pop. I last seen her when she was staying off Major near uni. She can't keep a phone number for her life LOL. If she text me she text me. Not going to chase after her.

  9. #9168

    Latin Sunflower

    I live in the area also and I can confirm what's been previously said about Latin Sunflower, very down to earth, GFE, great conversation, not a clock watcher, you won't be disappointed.

  10. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    How can I get her info.
    Just pm her handle Latinsunflower. She's down to earth and very GFE. Has a weird schedule, only mornings during the week. Not sure if she's seeing anyone new but definitely worth the effort.

  11. #9166

    Pink hair. Got to love her

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Interested in hooking back up with Mimi as well! Always had great sessions with her once you actually make contact! LOL.
    This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7081.jpg‎  

  12. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
    Any info of her would be nice. I just recently bought a home by Lake Nona close by 417 and 528. Would love to have a provider that's very close by. Cheers!

  13. #9164

    No new friends what?

    Quote Originally Posted by EdSmith  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.

    She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..

    Ed.
    Always wanted to see her dam!

  14. #9163

    Link ple8

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
    Who? Were is the link we need contact info if she's worth the cash because there's bunch that are not worth my hard earned money.

  15. #9162
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.

    SG1000.
    Interested in hooking back up with Mimi as well! Always had great sessions with her once you actually make contact! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape