Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 18235
-
06-14-21 22:14 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 247My inbox is cleared. Sorry about that!
Originally Posted by LatinSunflower
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 18:52 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 71Mimi
Well girls are her preference. But she does like loves giving head. And she is very very good at it.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
SG1000.
-
06-14-21 13:55 #9173Forum Advertiser

Posts: 31Clear your incoming mail hun
I'm trying to msg you.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 10:25 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 968I don't think she is seeing anyone. Recently msg'd her and never got any response. Didn't wanted to be pain in butt so never PM'd her again. If you anyone got lucky, lmk and will msg her again.
Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 10:19 #9171Senior Member

Posts: 2061Sexy Sidney is leaving town again.
But she may very well be back. She's going out of state to go visit a friend. Her plans are to come back but you never know how things will go. She's supposed to take off this afternoon.
Sorry to those of you that didn't get to see her or didn't get digits. I'll keep your PM's saved. If, or when, she comes back, I'll reach out to you.
-
06-13-21 19:57 #9170Senior Member

Posts: 127What's going on here? Rock paper scissors?
Originally Posted by ChugALug
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 10:33 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 633Mimi
I second and third and fourth that! Prob one of the best bbbbj and does not stop sucking even after you pop. I last seen her when she was staying off Major near uni. She can't keep a phone number for her life LOL. If she text me she text me. Not going to chase after her.
-
06-13-21 09:41 #9168Banned Member

Posts: 116Latin Sunflower
I live in the area also and I can confirm what's been previously said about Latin Sunflower, very down to earth, GFE, great conversation, not a clock watcher, you won't be disappointed.
-
06-13-21 09:26 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 113Just pm her handle Latinsunflower. She's down to earth and very GFE. Has a weird schedule, only mornings during the week. Not sure if she's seeing anyone new but definitely worth the effort.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 08:55 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 152Pink hair. Got to love her
This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 00:55 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 247Any info of her would be nice. I just recently bought a home by Lake Nona close by 417 and 528. Would love to have a provider that's very close by. Cheers!
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 22:44 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 458No new friends what?
Always wanted to see her dam!
Originally Posted by EdSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 22:42 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 458Link ple8
Who? Were is the link we need contact info if she's worth the cash because there's bunch that are not worth my hard earned money.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 20:49 #9162Banned Member

Posts: 5343Interested in hooking back up with Mimi as well! Always had great sessions with her once you actually make contact! LOL.
Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 12:58 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 71Mimi
Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.
SG1000.











Reply With Quote





