Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 13297
-
06-13-21 11:08 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 450Nothing
And not 1 post today.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 10:17 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 105Samantha
I got to know her well over the last couple months. She has a lot going on right now and its hard to know what to make of this ad. She desperately wants out of her marriage but won't leave. She doesn't have a source of income so I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying this to make money, but she's told me some guy got jealous of her not wanting to see him in the past and would post ads for her online trying to mess things up. I doubt her husband would be the one to post anything. I'll reach out to her and see what's up but she's been kinda off lately so not sure.
-
06-13-21 07:01 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 207Meeting with Lauren
I met up with Lauren this week and had a great time. To answer your question, yes, it's safe to meet on a private location. I honestly much prefer that over crappy hotels. And I could be wrong, but it seems like a sting or setup to rob you is more likely to happen at a hotel.
Originally Posted by Vinlov
[View Original Post]
As for my review of Lauren, she was very hot, full figured but not overweight. I prefer spinner types, so she was a little thicker than I like, but I know that's what a lot of guys like. Her skills were fantastic and she was very personable. My main complaint was she rushed quite a bit. I scheduled for a hh and with conversation and her getting ready after I got in the door, I was still out in 20 minutes. She kept pushing to get the cover on. I don't know about the rest of you, but I only last 3-5 minutes once the cover is on and the main event starts, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, I probably won't repeat, but I think a lot of you guys will like this one. Give her a try. Just don't let her rush you. Or maybe just start with a qv. Oh, and her rates are 100/150/220. You can feel free to message me with specific questions if you have them.
-
06-13-21 00:18 #6064Regular Member

Posts: 7Latin incall
Based on the reviews I reached out for appointment, but she gave a private residence location as incall. I have never met a provider at her private residence. Is that a safe way to meet? Thoughts please.
Originally Posted by TheGuy345
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 20:53 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 597Right now, every 15 min. Nutty as all get out.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 16:31 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 221Anderson question
I've been out of the hobby for a while and decided to test the waters again. All my UTR's have quit the business, my last one got a 3rd shift job at a local plant and quit the business. Are there any good working girls in the Anderson area now? M69.
-
06-12-21 16:13 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 450Samantha
Her ad is posted every 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by SCTerabyte
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 15:01 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 380I wonder
The ad date is today. I wonder if he caught her on her SA account and decided to out her. Who else would have those pics of her? A couple of them look like they were taken a while ago. She looks a little bit older in the recent SA ones. And the hours of her availability? 10 am to Midnight? Her age on STG is 39, on SA is 46. Something is off like Outlaw said. Just my humble opinion. But it all screams to stay away for me. If anyone goes, let us know how it turned out. I am curious. But not enough to chance it.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
06-12-21 14:45 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 242Yea, would think her hubby has a PI on her so might not be good experience at that motel !
Originally Posted by SCTerabyte
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 13:48 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 155I've seen Ella pretty much once a week since July last year and she hasn't been difficult for me to setup with. I know she is going low volune so might only see a couple if people per day. As far as Covid pounds go. I'm sure alot of us out on weight over the past year. If she has put on any weight since I have started seeing her it might be 5 lbs or so.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 12:50 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 41I contacted her last year on SA and she seemed to be legit. We exchanged several emails over a couple days trying to schedule something. But once I read some reports of the jealous husband I didn't follow through.
Originally Posted by SCTerabyte
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 12:16 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 380Samantha
She is on SA. If I remember right she is the one with the jealous husband per prior reports. I guess she has decided to branch out. I would not mind doing her as long as I know it is safe.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e761...9-2266ced0eca2
SC.
-
06-12-21 12:11 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 450Real?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/426324234833
Something seems off. Never seen her post on STG before, but yet she says her regulars donate 500. She quoted me 200 for a half, 350 for an hour. Just curious if she is legit or not?
-
06-12-21 09:52 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 244Exactly
I thought it was important to point out that these two girls where working for the same Pimp.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
A lot of us don't like seeing girls with Pimps or a Team around them. So I found that info very helpful!
-
06-12-21 09:42 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 156I apologize. My thought process was that if it stayed up, then there would be no confusion about it being called out and it would warn others.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





