Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 887 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6061

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by SCTerabyte  [View Original Post]
    The ad date is today. I wonder if he caught her on her SA account and decided to out her. Who else would have those pics of her? A couple of them look like they were taken a while ago. She looks a little bit older in the recent SA ones. And the hours of her availability? 10 am to Midnight? Her age on STG is 39, on SA is 46. Something is off like Outlaw said. Just my humble opinion. But it all screams to stay away for me. If anyone goes, let us know how it turned out. I am curious. But not enough to chance it.

    SC.
    Her ad is posted every 30 minutes.

  2. #6060

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Yea, would think her hubby has a PI on her so might not be good experience at that motel !
    The ad date is today. I wonder if he caught her on her SA account and decided to out her. Who else would have those pics of her? A couple of them look like they were taken a while ago. She looks a little bit older in the recent SA ones. And the hours of her availability? 10 am to Midnight? Her age on STG is 39, on SA is 46. Something is off like Outlaw said. Just my humble opinion. But it all screams to stay away for me. If anyone goes, let us know how it turned out. I am curious. But not enough to chance it.

    SC.

  3. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by SCTerabyte  [View Original Post]
    She is on SA. If I remember right she is the one with the jealous husband per prior reports. I guess she has decided to branch out. I would not mind doing her as long as I know it is safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e761...9-2266ced0eca2

    SC.
    Yea, would think her hubby has a PI on her so might not be good experience at that motel !

  4. #6058
    I've seen Ella pretty much once a week since July last year and she hasn't been difficult for me to setup with. I know she is going low volune so might only see a couple if people per day. As far as Covid pounds go. I'm sure alot of us out on weight over the past year. If she has put on any weight since I have started seeing her it might be 5 lbs or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    With her poor replies, bad time management, and no show / ghost reviews how can you tell the difference?

    If someone sees her, let us know how many COVID pounds she added to that 2019 chub.

  5. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by SCTerabyte  [View Original Post]
    She is on SA. If I remember right she is the one with the jealous husband per prior reports. I guess she has decided to branch out. I would not mind doing her as long as I know it is safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e761...9-2266ced0eca2

    SC.
    I contacted her last year on SA and she seemed to be legit. We exchanged several emails over a couple days trying to schedule something. But once I read some reports of the jealous husband I didn't follow through.

  6. #6056

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/426324234833

    Something seems off. Never seen her post on STG before, but yet she says her regulars donate 500. She quoted me 200 for a half, 350 for an hour. Just curious if she is legit or not?
    She is on SA. If I remember right she is the one with the jealous husband per prior reports. I guess she has decided to branch out. I would not mind doing her as long as I know it is safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e761...9-2266ced0eca2

    SC.

  7. #6055

    Real?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/426324234833

    Something seems off. Never seen her post on STG before, but yet she says her regulars donate 500. She quoted me 200 for a half, 350 for an hour. Just curious if she is legit or not?

  8. #6054

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    I apologize. My thought process was that if it stayed up, then there would be no confusion about it being called out and it would warn others.
    I thought it was important to point out that these two girls where working for the same Pimp.

    A lot of us don't like seeing girls with Pimps or a Team around them. So I found that info very helpful!

  9. #6053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Did you quote it and give her more traction instead of reporting it and adding her to your ignore list?

    Yes the mods missed it, it happens but when you quote them to "call them out" the only thing you do is help them be more effective because that's how advertising works.

    A2
    I apologize. My thought process was that if it stayed up, then there would be no confusion about it being called out and it would warn others.

  10. #6052
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    So why

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the most blatant self reports I have ever seen.
    Did you quote it and give her more traction instead of reporting it and adding her to your ignore list?

    Yes the mods missed it, it happens but when you quote them to "call them out" the only thing you do is help them be more effective because that's how advertising works.

    A2

  11. #6051
    What I don't understand is why is this still up. Its clearly fabricated by the manager of these girls.

    Because the Jr Mods missed it and instead of reporting it you're talking about it

    A2

  12. #6050

    That!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    With her poor replies, bad time management, and no show / ghost reviews how can you tell the difference?

    If someone sees her, let us know how many COVID pounds she added to that 2019 chub.
    For someone that seems so well reviewed, my experiences with trying to set a date with her have been some of the rudest and most frustrating I've ever experienced. So bad, she really should reside in Asheville haha.

  13. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    With her poor replies, bad time management, and no show / ghost reviews how can you tell the difference?

    If someone sees her, let us know how many COVID pounds she added to that 2019 chub.

  14. #6048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    [Deleted by Admin]This is one of the most blatant self reports I have ever seen.

  15. #6047

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see Skyler on STG.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/990953466010

    But you'll find her easier on Tryst. Link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyler-rose0324

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape