Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 30793
-
06-14-21 12:31 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm not captain save a hoe by any means but when I saw her she said she worked part time at a place that sounds reasonable to hire someone like her. By someone like her I mean presumably without a degree and with some minor charges because the job doesn't pay much, has no benefits and likely high turn over. If she's still working there I don't know. Regarding the foot traffic there was another girl living there so she could have also been "working" or they could have both been getting high. The complex didn't seem overly shitty so chances are some of that foot traffic was friends and possibly neighbors. It might have been mongers too as she told me she's had issues with guys just walking up to the door and asking for her, especially when she double books or isn't answering the phone. Some things I saw in the apartment also indicate that she or the other girl, if not both, have a kid which could explain some of the scheduling issues.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
How'd you check her probation and pending cases? Regardless, I'm sure we all know that the right lawyer is pretty much a magician in their ability to make cases go away. With the money she makes as well as how thirsty guys are (Baby is proof of rich guys doing dumb things) I have no doubt someone repped her for free or bought her a good lawyer.
How worth seeing she is depends on you and what you want. Personally I have little time these days to deal with flakiness or bs. If I thought I could set up something consistent then I'd be all about it but I don't think a single person on here has not reported having trouble getting responses.
-
06-14-21 12:21 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 47Possible sting or scam- beware
Long story short, I'd avoid this one. Posts on STG with headline "blonde Barbie looking for kens".
Decided to respond to the post with zero expectations, since I saw similar posts on this forum before where another member thought it was a scam / sting in Cary. Immediately messages me back saying she's available now and gives me the address to a nicer hotel by the airport in Morrisville. Felt a little off, since I usually never get such an easy, immediate response like that. Told her I was "on my way". About 45 min later, said I was running behind. She said it wasn't a problem and come by whenever I can.
Pulled around the corner closer to the hotel, and I see a Cary pd car pull out of the parking lot. Odd, since I'm in Morrisville, but my gut instinct has been telling me from the start some somethings not right.
Decided to keep on driving down the road, and texted her that I was at the agreed upon place. She gave me the room number and said head on up. Had a buddy of mine also message her simultaneously, saying that he wanted to see her 15 min from now. Lady texted my buddy, and said that it wasn't a problem. Gave him the room number too.
At that point, I ducked out. Best case scenario, it's a scam. Worst case scenario, it's a sting. Either way, I'm not wanting to personally find out.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/863793953428
-
06-14-21 12:17 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 163Lily
I have tried a couple of times, but she replies late and once she does she quotes a crazy rate. She is hot but definitely not reliable.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 10:27 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 51Lily Flowers
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/529243807861
Anyone seen Lily since she's come back to town?
-
06-13-21 21:14 #14094Senior Member

Posts: 269Ashton
One and the same. She is young, hot body, and enthusiastic when you can see her. Which is why she is so popular.
Already has a couple of convictions, one for misdemeanor larceny and one for paraphernalia. She was arrested three times, at least, within a few months in 2020 for drug related charges. I can't find any pending court cases. Her probation status is inactive, and it makes me wonder if she fucked her way to passing probation or if Covid helped expedite it. Her probation was still active when she made her way to the apartment in NW Raleigh and was getting arrested every other month. Something doesn't seem right, from the outside looking in.
At least one review chronicles staking out her residence and seeing traffic coming and going that would be suggestive of dealing and not just escorting. But, you also figure that when she does respond to requests she is booking multiple guys and the first one to show up wins. If she has a real job outside of the parameters of this discussion then someone clearly didn't do a background check.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 20:42 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 281Ashton
They are all the same girl. If you ever want a shot of seeing her, your best chance is to reach out while you are in the North Raleigh area and hope she responds. The quicker you can get to her place the better your chances are.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 20:33 #14092Regular Member

Posts: 21Scam
Another fake ad scam stay away.
Originally Posted by Zhiroph
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:59 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 312Satin
Sounds like you've got magic digits. She hasn't returned any of mine for the last 3 days. Sent one a day.
Originally Posted by DyckTreyc
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 17:41 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 304Ashton
Was a little confused and wanted to ask. Are there 2 different Ashtons? Or just one? From what I've read here, she's a junkie, and is notoriously difficult to schedule with.
Is that this one? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/698891340028.
This one has the same contact info, but a different set of pics: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/364018315205.
And this tryst link says that "she works full time" which is why scheduling is difficult, and has a completely different phone number: https://tryst.link/escort/amazzinggashtonn.
I guess in the end what I'm asking is, are all these links one and the same, difficult-to-schedule-and-then-get-ghosted woman?
-
06-13-21 14:41 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 137Avoid in Sanford
Yikes. Demons galore. 60 qv, 80 hhr.
Arrived, her legs are covered with marks. We had agreed on BBFS, she asked if I had a cover. Then she tried upping the price. I was looking for an excuse to leave so that was the perfect opportunity. She then texting me a series on rants that continued into this morning. Insane and disgusting.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/446259016984
-
06-13-21 14:31 #14088Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone know if this redhead is legit?
Almost looks like one of those fake ads, but also almost looks legit https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/045213128975.
-
06-13-21 00:40 #14087Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks
I appreciate the information bro! We've been text'and I'm trying to make my schedule work with hers.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
She takes awhile to reply thou.
-
06-12-21 20:57 #14086Senior Member

Posts: 312Satin
Well, no response now.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 14:48 #14085Senior Member

Posts: 619Real deal
Give her a call. Pics are her now. Services are actually what she offers. Enjoy this opportunity while here in our area.
Originally Posted by DyckTreyc
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 14:29 #14084Senior Member

Posts: 95Bella the latina
Just came back from seeing Bella. Setup was easy through text. Was surprised that she stays at the same hotel like Summer. Good thing is, she is real, young and beautiful, could be gorgeous with a little makeup. She seemed a bit nervous but after smalltalk she kinda opened up a bit. Did mish, doggy and she even allowed daty even though she said she only does with regulars. Greek is on the menu for extra. I did hh for 120. The only downside was her constantly making noises that made me think I'm too big and hurting her but she did not rush me or asked me to hurry up. And she won't take off her top. Has a scar from a surgery. She is tight! Overall a ok visit. Will probably repeat with greek.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/519684966092












Reply With Quote




