LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14073
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be off STG after a year straight. Always sounded paranoid about LEO and in a visible spot for a while, probably not good.
    Oh, you mean Darby. Yeah, she did recently disappear off STG. I know she had a run-in with our Uncle LEO and had pending charges for prostitution a couple of months back, so that may have something to do with it. There was a police report floating around for those of you with strong google-fu skills.

    A shame, really. She was quite fun and entertaining. Assuming she didn't completely ghost you, that is. 50/50 odds either way.

  2. #14072

    If BBW is what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxSteve  [View Original Post]
    New to the game, I realize it's improper to request info without contributing. But I am brand new to the game. Been on the fence for a while. Looking for a BBW, can't find any info on this one in the thread. Any help would be appreciated and of course I'll report back. The first one, I found a bit about but it wasn't very helpful.

    https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...m/000196623392

    https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...e/034945958390
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/246087875924

    Older, but very chill. Not a good hotel over by Wake Med on New Bern. Excellent BBBJCIM. Like, cock worship type BJ. Never tried the FS as the BBW isn't my thing. I don't recall her rates, but it was reasonable. She probably won't respond to texts and would much prefer voice.

  3. #14071

    Leisa

    Has anyone seen Leisa?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370

    Seems extremely hot but wanted to check out if someone TOFTT.

  4. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Searched but nothing in this forum archives.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/554085425288
    Fake picture, got called out a few years ago on backpage by the actual girl who works down in Houston. Mongers have reported the girl (trans BTW) is very aggressive and there should be caution when dealing with her. Based on how long she's been posting she has to be in her mid 30s-40s now.

  5. #14069

    Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any review of Pooki, who advertises on Tryst. Can PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
    Link? More likely to get a reply if we know who your talking about.

  6. #14068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Tarot card reader

    She appears to be off STG after a year straight. Always sounded paranoid about LEO and in a visible spot for a while, probably not good.

  7. #14067

    Review of Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any review of Pooki, who advertises on Tryst. Can PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
    I sent you a PM. Short answer is her photos in her Tryst ad is accurate, as is her description about what she's all about, and she's a fun person to be with. She hosts in her small but very nice / clean / comfortable home on a lake; there are homes spaced all around but her yard is positioned such that there's nearly total privacy. The sex was girl-friend good. The only thing keeping me from going back to seeing her is that it was a bit of a drive away.

  8. #14066
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    What did she mean she's full? What is "blank" She said she's too full of semen??
    Full. From eating. They're actually human!

  9. #14065

    Bbw cougar

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/63105727

    The pics are blurry but anyone seen her?

  10. #14064

    Has anyone seem Pooki?

    Looking for any review of Pooki, who advertises on Tryst. Can PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

  11. #14063
    Quote Originally Posted by BangTherapy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be in Greenville soon what sites are providers using out here? What is the best NC sub forum to check?

    Any help is appreciated and I'll return the favor if you come out to Vegas.
    There is an NC Other areas there's a spot for Greenville but it's not very active. Depending on what you're looking for, you're better off driving to one of the major metros like Raleigh or Charlotte. If you must stay in and find a provider in Greenville then I guess roll the dice on skip the games or consider trying seeking arrangements since it is a college town. FWIW there was an ad that I used to always see on skip games in Greenville where the chick said she was an up and coming porn star.

  12. #14062

    New, looking for super thick or BBW

    New to the game, I realize it's improper to request info without contributing. But I am brand new to the game. Been on the fence for a while. Looking for a BBW, can't find any info on this one in the thread. Any help would be appreciated and of course I'll report back. The first one, I found a bit about but it wasn't very helpful.

    https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...m/000196623392

    https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...e/034945958390

  13. #14061
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    After countless attempts to see Ava I finally manage to see her. Sent a text and got a response about an hour later, and we begin texting with delays with each text but we finally manage to set something up. Arrive at a mid-end hotel and arrive to her room. Open the door to see the girl in the pictures. As always pictures are a bit misleading but she looked pretty on point with her pictures all nice and with makeup, but of course she was off a perc or something since was high as fuck. We begin to get comfortable and she had a great body, nice milkers and though I thought her butt was a bit bigger, it was pretty nice. She begins with a okish BBBJ, followed by CBJ which was a bit better. We go for some nice LFK and decide to DATY which wasn't fresh so I decided to go for some mish. Mish was nice and sensual and she really started to get into it, moaning and pulling her legs in. I flip her over and decided for some CG but get hit with the "I Can't / Do CG because "Blank" " this case being she was too full (I've heard everything at this point). So I decided for some doggy. Doggy was ok, she position herself in a way where I can't go all in so I just had to work what I had. We lay down and end off spooning which was the highlight of the session as she was really into it and was pretty sensual experience which made me quickly finish. We clean up, have some small talk and off I go. Overall good-ish dream. She was pretty chill and friendly but was definitely high on something. A bit limited on positions but was happy to tried different alternatives. Pretty girl but wish she was a bit more fresh in the kitty department. $200 hhr. Personally wasn't worth all the time and money trying to see this girl but hey I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/144063187537
    What did she mean she's full? What is "blank" She said she's too full of semen??

  14. #14060
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who follows my adventures will know that I have had a few run ins with Cocoa who is an Asian smaller BBW with great tits, working off Wake Forest Rd. My first couple of experiences were not that great but the last one was pretty good although more than I would like to pay.

    After another frustrating morning of bad attitudes and fake ads, I sent a text to an Asian ad and they told me they had a new girl. Just arrived 3 days ago and they were at the usual Cocoa hotel. I told them it better be the girl in the pictures or I am leaving. They agreed. I told them I want the girl to wear stockings and heels and I would be there in 10 minutes.

    They gave me the room number and I told them no, it is the same old girl. They assured me it is not. New girl just arrived but same room. So I go the room and knock on the door, AND. It is the same old girl, Cocoa. Not that that's a bad thing but I don't like to repeat. I want new girls.

    Problem is she looked great in a lacy red lingerie, black fishnets and black heels. She gave me a big hug, started grabbing at me, etc. I also had no other candidates in the pipeline, so I guess she will do. I just hate that they always lie about it.

    I gave her the $130/ hh fee and had her lie down on the bed, ass up. Nice view and I rubbed my dick on her ass. I teased her a few times pretending I was going in and she said if I tip more, she will suck and fuck with no condom. I am not aware of any other Asian BBFS but here it is, if that's your thing. I told her I would like her BBBJ and I remember it being very good last time. I tipped her my remaining cash (40 $) and laid down on the bed.

    She gave a nice, sensual blowjob, balls and all. This went on for a while and she was very good at keeping me on edge. She told me I was so clean, smooth and smelled good. Some guys do not shave and they smell bad so she can't do this. She actually seemed to be enjoying it. She also told me a story about how her mother used to give her and her sister one dollar every week to buy ice cream and my lowly dick reminded her of her ice cream cone. Whatever makes you purr. Just go deeper.

    She grabbed a condom and lubed up and told me to fuck her. I dragged her to the end of the bed and fucked her standing up. She seemed to be into it from the moaning and then I started to rub her clit and she lost it and became all giggly. I think I made her cum a couple of times. Then on to doggy.

    I fucked her pretty damn hard and fast, which is rare for me. I usually have no staying power with new girls but now that I am settling in with her, I guess it is no longer as exciting. She told me to lie down again and she got on top and commented how "strong" my dick is today. I guess she noticed I had some staying power too. She rode me hard and fast and I couldn't take much more so I came.

    While helping me get dressed she asked me if I see other Asians in the area. I acted coy and didn't give her too much info. She said there is another girl at 2700 and asked if I knew her. I acted like I was thinking hard and I told her there is a girl there I saw a month ago. Nice girl, skinny, big tits. She wanted to know if she was better than the other girl. "Yes, of course. That's why I always come see you. " I have a feeling I MIGHT be able to get her direct number and cut out the middle man but that probably comes with a death wish. I don't know much about the business side and I wonder if it is the same agency. I would like to know how it all works from a business side.

    So bottom line: Cocoa is a good time if you have some money to spend. The "agency" always lies about the girl though. Set your expectations.
    Sounds like our little potato spud knows that she's loosing business due to her looks and attitude.

  15. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Searched but nothing in this forum archives.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/554085425288
    I recall reading a discussion on this "lady". See post #11919 and #11924 (Credit to these two members for the intel).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape