Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 24532
-
06-11-21 18:06 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 144Nina gone
Nina is gone. Someone posted a pic of "Angel" who now took over the number and the poster saw her I believe. I contacted Angel a bunch of times. She sent a pic once (same one that was posted on here), but she is so slow to answer and only gives one response and then nothing. I tried to find out her rates and when were good times to connect but got no info. I've probably given up, it's too frustrating on getting responses. I miss Nina.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 15:34 #10941Regular Member

Posts: 20Ivory
I saw her in late 2019. From what I remember the service was nothing to write home about. Greek was available at the time, but she definitely wasn't into it. She could only take it for a few minutes before tapping out. I have no idea how good her current service is, but scamming obviously isn't a a good sign.
Originally Posted by RegJoe732
[View Original Post]
Here's the link to her old ad: https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-892-6916.
-
06-11-21 15:01 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 209Nina sightings
Has anyone dreamt with Nina lately. She is the cutie that took over Vanessa's spot in Catonsville. Has her number changed?
-
06-11-21 11:52 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 1043Never give money up front.
My friend learn this valuable lesson. Never ever send or give money up front. This lesson will save you a lot of frustration and keep money in your pocket.
Originally Posted by RegJoe732
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
06-11-21 08:49 #10938Regular Member

Posts: 14Ivory in Catonsville
Anybody seen Ivory yet? Is she real? Good? I love the spinners.
She has adds on Listcrawler and Mega.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...iving/39501384
https://independent.com.listcrawler....imore/63239188
I tried to gift her for some pics, to see if she was real. She took $20 and then ghosted me.
There was a post about an Ivory in the SW section a few months back. Doubt its the same.
-
06-10-21 13:23 #10937Regular Member

Posts: 18MYA in Owings Mills
I had similar experience. Not worth it. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 23:53 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 346Mya
Dreamed of Mya. It is the girl in the pictures.
Good:
Location. Owings mills. Safe - no one else there except her and her dog. She's nice enough. D cups up top are nice. Very responsive to texts.
Bad:
Total GPS - $. 6 all covered BBBJ. $$. 80 cfs.
Sofa smells like dog. A / C not working and she was burning hot. Meth?
Will not return.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2064879
-
06-09-21 23:08 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 812Mystique
She advertises on Tryst as well https://tryst.link/escort/mystique-858.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 22:38 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 223I've met her way before the pandemic happen. I'm not sure If she is still offering GFE. Just confirm it with her, could be an extra up charge.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 15:40 #10933Regular Member

Posts: 20Quantity and quality
We may see some more choices to pick from in the near future.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bal...outputType=amp
-
06-09-21 14:07 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 96Thanks
Never planned to send her a dime, that's exactly what I was thinking. Many thanks. This site is the bet and you guys always come through. Looking to make my annual trip to the Inner Harbor next month and was looking for a decent outcall. The search continues, thanks again.
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:01 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 811Link to her ad
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/62738141
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 12:33 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 346Summer in GB
Got a link?
Originally Posted by Klonymis
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 11:38 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 57Summer in Glen Burnie
She's a short Uber from BWI. She's extremely accommodating, and will basically do anything including BBFSCIP. The only issue is her apt stinks. Thank gd for masks.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 11:33 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw her not that long ago.
I had seen her ads for years and finally took the plunge and was a disaster. I think she's on crystal meth, most of her teeth are gone and the pics are at least 10 years old and 75 lbs ago. I walked into room, she pulled my pants down immediately and put a rubber on my soft dick, sucked for no more than 10 secs and then told me to stick it in. Went downhill from there.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
Save your money, your mileage will not vary.









Reply With Quote




