The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 1407 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Nina is gone. Someone posted a pic of "Angel" who now took over the number and the poster saw her I believe. I contacted Angel a bunch of times. She sent a pic once (same one that was posted on here), but she is so slow to answer and only gives one response and then nothing. I tried to find out her rates and when were good times to connect but got no info. I've probably given up, it's too frustrating on getting responses. I miss Nina.
    Thanks for that unfortunate update.

  2. #10943

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    My friend learn this valuable lesson. Never ever send or give money up front. This lesson will save you a lot of frustration and keep money in your pocket.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I contacted her when she first popped up a couple weeks ago. I asked about 60 SS and she responded 100, so I just passed on that. She did post this morning she had a SS special, then later a HH special, but I didn't have time to see what those rates were. I might check her out if those pop up again, otherwise her rate is too high for me personally for what the pictures show.

  3. #10942

    Nina gone

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt with Nina lately. She is the cutie that took over Vanessa's spot in Catonsville. Has her number changed?
    Nina is gone. Someone posted a pic of "Angel" who now took over the number and the poster saw her I believe. I contacted Angel a bunch of times. She sent a pic once (same one that was posted on here), but she is so slow to answer and only gives one response and then nothing. I tried to find out her rates and when were good times to connect but got no info. I've probably given up, it's too frustrating on getting responses. I miss Nina.

  4. #10941

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by RegJoe732  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Ivory yet? Is she real? Good? I love the spinners.

    She has adds on Listcrawler and Mega.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...iving/39501384

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....imore/63239188

    I tried to gift her for some pics, to see if she was real. She took $20 and then ghosted me.

    There was a post about an Ivory in the SW section a few months back. Doubt its the same.
    I saw her in late 2019. From what I remember the service was nothing to write home about. Greek was available at the time, but she definitely wasn't into it. She could only take it for a few minutes before tapping out. I have no idea how good her current service is, but scamming obviously isn't a a good sign.

    Here's the link to her old ad: https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-892-6916.

  5. #10940

    Nina sightings

    Has anyone dreamt with Nina lately. She is the cutie that took over Vanessa's spot in Catonsville. Has her number changed?

  6. #10939

    Never give money up front.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegJoe732  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Ivory yet? Is she real? Good? I love the spinners.

    She has adds on Listcrawler and Mega.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...iving/39501384

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....imore/63239188

    I tried to gift her for some pics, to see if she was real. She took $20 and then ghosted me.

    There was a post about an Ivory in the SW section a few months back. Doubt its the same.
    My friend learn this valuable lesson. Never ever send or give money up front. This lesson will save you a lot of frustration and keep money in your pocket.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  7. #10938

    Ivory in Catonsville

    Anybody seen Ivory yet? Is she real? Good? I love the spinners.

    She has adds on Listcrawler and Mega.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...iving/39501384

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....imore/63239188

    I tried to gift her for some pics, to see if she was real. She took $20 and then ghosted me.

    There was a post about an Ivory in the SW section a few months back. Doubt its the same.

  8. #10937

    MYA in Owings Mills

    I had similar experience. Not worth it. Will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Mya. It is the girl in the pictures.

    Good:

    Location. Owings mills. Safe - no one else there except her and her dog. She's nice enough. D cups up top are nice. Very responsive to texts.

    Bad:

    Total GPS - $. 6 all covered BBBJ. $$. 80 cfs.

    Sofa smells like dog. A / C not working and she was burning hot. Meth?

    Will not return.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2064879

  9. #10936

    Mya

    Dreamed of Mya. It is the girl in the pictures.

    Good:

    Location. Owings mills. Safe - no one else there except her and her dog. She's nice enough. D cups up top are nice. Very responsive to texts.

    Bad:

    Total GPS - $. 6 all covered BBBJ. $$. 80 cfs.

    Sofa smells like dog. A / C not working and she was burning hot. Meth?

    Will not return.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2064879

  10. #10935

    Mystique

    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    I've met her way before the pandemic happen. I'm not sure If she is still offering GFE. Just confirm it with her, could be an extra up charge.
    She advertises on Tryst as well https://tryst.link/escort/mystique-858.

  11. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63150666

    She has some very good reviews. Good service.
    I've met her way before the pandemic happen. I'm not sure If she is still offering GFE. Just confirm it with her, could be an extra up charge.

  12. #10933

    Quantity and quality

    We may see some more choices to pick from in the near future.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bal...outputType=amp

  13. #10932

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her ads for years and finally took the plunge and was a disaster. I think she's on crystal meth, most of her teeth are gone and the pics are at least 10 years old and 75 lbs ago. I walked into room, she pulled my pants down immediately and put a rubber on my soft dick, sucked for no more than 10 secs and then told me to stick it in. Went downhill from there.

    Save your money, your mileage will not vary.
    Never planned to send her a dime, that's exactly what I was thinking. Many thanks. This site is the bet and you guys always come through. Looking to make my annual trip to the Inner Harbor next month and was looking for a decent outcall. The search continues, thanks again.

  14. #10931

    Link to her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/62738141
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer2_410-417-6116.jpg‎  

  15. #10930

    Summer in GB

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    She's a short Uber from BWI. She's extremely accommodating, and will basically do anything including BBFSCIP. The only issue is her apt stinks. Thank gd for masks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape