Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4517
-
06-11-21 19:29 #3332Banned Member

Posts: 930Sc SW
I saw this one in SC late April. She's a Brazilian that goes by the name Chris. Paid 60 for a QV in my truck. She's thick for a SW but she was coherent and articulate. She says that she used to be a dancer at one of the uptown clubs before Covid.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 17:41 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 1653The flow
I'll put it this way, the higher the risk, the higher chance of success finding someone. The risk / reward trade off applies.
Originally Posted by Lagana
[View Original Post]
Having said that, the Sugar Creek Rd at I /85 McDonalds and hotels in that area are very high risk. With lots of drugs and thugs around. LEO too. But of course you have a higher chance of success there. Woodlawn Rd around QT is less risky and actually pretty safe. There are pimps and thugs lurking but the area is a little safer. Read about both areas in this forum. Sugar Creek Rd will be abbreviated SC. Woodlawn Rd will be abbreviated WL.
As far as the flow, you just have to try to fit in. In areas where you don't fit in. As soon as you get out of your car you will stick out like a sore thumb unless you look like a drug dealer. Good luck.
From Urban Dictionary:
Thug definition.
A thug is typically referred to a male or female who commits crimes for personal gain through stealing, selling drugs, but especially violent crimes such as robbery and assault.
"A wild pack of thugs looted the QuickTrip. ".
GB40.
-
06-11-21 17:39 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 1205Sw
If you're brave then you hit up SC, Tom Hunter and Reagan. Those places will have what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by LuvHookers84
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 09:30 #3329Banned Member

Posts: 50Coming to north Charlotte
Hey what's up yall I will be coming to north Charlotte for three days today can yall tell me where to find a good streetwalker scenes at please. What streets and thanks.
-
06-03-21 14:26 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 456Notel off Brad and Free.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 17:25 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 1205Lamplighter
Is this the Lamplighter trailer park off Albermarle Rd?
Originally Posted by MettLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 14:47 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 456Worth the money
This morning I was in the area of Lamplighter and p / you a BSW who was the best DT BJ I had in years. . 30 but worth a lot more. Her name is Cheeks. P.S. She makes those sexy moans while performing too.
-
05-26-21 19:29 #3325Regular Member

Posts: 23Ya I've been doing the homework. I understand the areas and all that but just feels different. Since I don't know the areas and the flow if you can understand that. Back home I was familiar with the times, the feeling of which route is "safest" or the least risky anyway. Just going to keep an eye out and start getting familiar haha. Thanks and can't wait to get some posts up!
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 07:04 #3324Banned Member

Posts: 1148I would suggest reading through the forums. Everything you need is in there.
Originally Posted by Lagana
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 18:59 #3323Regular Member

Posts: 23New to CLT
Hey everyone, just moved to Charlotte from Miami and trying to get in the loop here. Any advice is much appreciated or if anyone can DM some providers info just to get my feet wet. Thanks a whole lot in advance.
-
05-10-21 08:13 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 129More Uncles
Had a little time to kill last week so I headed over to WL. Saw one uncle in the Mexican restaurant parking lot. Saw 2 parked in the QT parking lot when I parked next to them. Was only there a short time before I had to leave but I spotted one WSW on the other side of the road headed toward BK. Shorts and a halter top and red dyed hair.
-
04-30-21 01:26 #3321Banned Member

Posts: 930Active Uncles
Since the uncle's know my name and what I drive, it's probably best that I stay away from SC.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:54 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 70Lauren
This looks like Lauren. She's a regular in that area. Seen her twice, and she's an OK visit. Big negative is that she typically looks like she's high on something.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Saw some new talent the other day. A short, thick Brazilian with bleached blonde hair on Reagan. She almost looked TGTBT for that area, but I took the plunge any way. She had decent flute skills. Started off not going too deep at all, but after a few minutes she started getting into it, and had a pretty good deepthroat.
SC has been hit or miss lately, but I did see a thicker WSW walking around the CookOut, and 'B' from STG walking around in that area.
Seems like there's been a lot of Uncle activity in that area too, so be careful!
-
04-21-21 19:49 #3319Banned Member

Posts: 930She is fine
If this girl has all of her teeth, she's fine enough to be an escort. I was in SC 2 months ago. I did not see this girl. I did see Summer. Summer came to my truck and tried to get me to leave with her. Summer's teeth were grinded down to the gum and she has actually gotten fat.
Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 17:01 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 54Always be aware of TGTBT
Thanks for the heads up. I almost scooped this one a week ago. She is frequently around the McD but often is talking to guys and that makes me uncomfortable approaching her. I've seen her around for over a year but not at the right moment.
Originally Posted by Vonhellish
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





