Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 302 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3332

    Sc SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    If you're brave then you hit up SC, Tom Hunter and Reagan. Those places will have what you're looking for.
    I saw this one in SC late April. She's a Brazilian that goes by the name Chris. Paid 60 for a QV in my truck. She's thick for a SW but she was coherent and articulate. She says that she used to be a dancer at one of the uptown clubs before Covid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210515_170342.jpg‎  

  2. #3331

    The flow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagana  [View Original Post]
    Ya I've been doing the homework. I understand the areas and all that but just feels different. Since I don't know the areas and the flow if you can understand that. Back home I was familiar with the times, the feeling of which route is "safest" or the least risky anyway. Just going to keep an eye out and start getting familiar haha. Thanks and can't wait to get some posts up!
    I'll put it this way, the higher the risk, the higher chance of success finding someone. The risk / reward trade off applies.

    Having said that, the Sugar Creek Rd at I /85 McDonalds and hotels in that area are very high risk. With lots of drugs and thugs around. LEO too. But of course you have a higher chance of success there. Woodlawn Rd around QT is less risky and actually pretty safe. There are pimps and thugs lurking but the area is a little safer. Read about both areas in this forum. Sugar Creek Rd will be abbreviated SC. Woodlawn Rd will be abbreviated WL.

    As far as the flow, you just have to try to fit in. In areas where you don't fit in. As soon as you get out of your car you will stick out like a sore thumb unless you look like a drug dealer. Good luck.

    From Urban Dictionary:

    Thug definition.

    A thug is typically referred to a male or female who commits crimes for personal gain through stealing, selling drugs, but especially violent crimes such as robbery and assault.

    "A wild pack of thugs looted the QuickTrip. ".

    GB40.

  3. #3330

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHookers84  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up yall I will be coming to north Charlotte for three days today can yall tell me where to find a good streetwalker scenes at please. What streets and thanks.
    If you're brave then you hit up SC, Tom Hunter and Reagan. Those places will have what you're looking for.

  4. #3329

    Coming to north Charlotte

    Hey what's up yall I will be coming to north Charlotte for three days today can yall tell me where to find a good streetwalker scenes at please. What streets and thanks.

  5. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lamplighter trailer park off Albermarle Rd?
    Notel off Brad and Free.

  6. #3327

    Lamplighter

    Quote Originally Posted by MettLife  [View Original Post]
    This morning I was in the area of Lamplighter and p / you a BSW who was the best DT BJ I had in years. . 30 but worth a lot more. Her name is Cheeks. P.S. She makes those sexy moans while performing too.
    Is this the Lamplighter trailer park off Albermarle Rd?

  7. #3326

    Worth the money

    This morning I was in the area of Lamplighter and p / you a BSW who was the best DT BJ I had in years. . 30 but worth a lot more. Her name is Cheeks. P.S. She makes those sexy moans while performing too.

  8. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest reading through the forums. Everything you need is in there.
    Ya I've been doing the homework. I understand the areas and all that but just feels different. Since I don't know the areas and the flow if you can understand that. Back home I was familiar with the times, the feeling of which route is "safest" or the least risky anyway. Just going to keep an eye out and start getting familiar haha. Thanks and can't wait to get some posts up!

  9. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagana  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, just moved to Charlotte from Miami and trying to get in the loop here. Any advice is much appreciated or if anyone can DM some providers info just to get my feet wet. Thanks a whole lot in advance.
    I would suggest reading through the forums. Everything you need is in there.

  10. #3323

    New to CLT

    Hey everyone, just moved to Charlotte from Miami and trying to get in the loop here. Any advice is much appreciated or if anyone can DM some providers info just to get my feet wet. Thanks a whole lot in advance.

  11. #3322

    More Uncles

    Had a little time to kill last week so I headed over to WL. Saw one uncle in the Mexican restaurant parking lot. Saw 2 parked in the QT parking lot when I parked next to them. Was only there a short time before I had to leave but I spotted one WSW on the other side of the road headed toward BK. Shorts and a halter top and red dyed hair.

  12. #3321

    Active Uncles

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    SC has been hit or miss lately, but I did see a thicker WSW walking around the CookOut, and 'B' from STG walking around in that area.

    Seems like there's been a lot of Uncle activity in that area too, so be careful!
    Since the uncle's know my name and what I drive, it's probably best that I stay away from SC.

  13. #3320

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    If this girl has all of her teeth, she's fine enough to be an escort. I was in SC 2 months ago. I did not see this girl. I did see Summer. Summer came to my truck and tried to get me to leave with her. Summer's teeth were grinded down to the gum and she has actually gotten fat.
    This looks like Lauren. She's a regular in that area. Seen her twice, and she's an OK visit. Big negative is that she typically looks like she's high on something.

    Saw some new talent the other day. A short, thick Brazilian with bleached blonde hair on Reagan. She almost looked TGTBT for that area, but I took the plunge any way. She had decent flute skills. Started off not going too deep at all, but after a few minutes she started getting into it, and had a pretty good deepthroat.

    SC has been hit or miss lately, but I did see a thicker WSW walking around the CookOut, and 'B' from STG walking around in that area.

    Seems like there's been a lot of Uncle activity in that area too, so be careful!

  14. #3319

    She is fine

    If this girl has all of her teeth, she's fine enough to be an escort. I was in SC 2 months ago. I did not see this girl. I did see Summer. Summer came to my truck and tried to get me to leave with her. Summer's teeth were grinded down to the gum and she has actually gotten fat.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I almost scooped this one a week ago. She is frequently around the McD but often is talking to guys and that makes me uncomfortable approaching her. I've seen her around for over a year but not at the right moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SCwalker_2021-04-21usaSG.jpg‎  

  15. #3318

    Always be aware of TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Vonhellish  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the police are getting ready to do a staying I saw three cop cars talking to somebody that was too good to be true by the Baptist Church on sugar Creek just be aware if you're in the area looks too good to be true it is.
    Thanks for the heads up. I almost scooped this one a week ago. She is frequently around the McD but often is talking to guys and that makes me uncomfortable approaching her. I've seen her around for over a year but not at the right moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SCwalker_2021-04-21usaSG.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape