Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1617
-
06-10-21 09:13 #477Senior Member

Posts: 307Interesting
Have you had luck? Or just speculation?
Originally Posted by Geo101
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:35 #476Senior Member

Posts: 120Victoria
Depends on how high you want to go.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 19:27 #475Senior Member

Posts: 604Any luck trying to BB her?
Originally Posted by Bear123
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 20:02 #474Regular Member

Posts: 2Brick Skip the Games
Anyone here have experience with this one?
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/857090043181
-
05-31-21 16:44 #473Senior Member

Posts: 33She was BBBJ everything else was covered.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 05:51 #472Senior Member

Posts: 307Does she have a decent menu at least?
Is she a covered everything germophobe? Or does she have at least some open menu possibilities or upgrades?
Originally Posted by Bear123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 18:47 #471Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes I've seen her she's ok in a pinch but her pictures are out dated.
Originally Posted by CountFuckUla
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 16:04 #470Senior Member

Posts: 33Victoria
Yes I've seen her she is legit her pictures are of her just very outdated she's not small by any means she's ok date in a pinch.
Originally Posted by CountFuckUla
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 10:15 #469Senior Member

Posts: 30Victoria CMT
Has anyone seen Victoria recently? Came across my twitter radar last year. Only mention in this thread I could find was two years ago.
https://twitter.com/VICTORI02259061
-
05-28-21 09:12 #468Senior Member

Posts: 65Location: Local iady.
Originally Posted by Gunner23
[View Original Post]
Is all you need to know, mostly likely bullshit of some sort.
Also just did a quick image search and she's all over the country.
-
05-27-21 16:13 #467Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen her?
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...e/244380365696
-
05-26-21 13:06 #466Banned Member

Posts: 303I was just about to set up with her until I found this review. I still was questioning on going until she told me it was 200 half hour. For that price I would really be pissed if she was Germophobe to the max and no bareback or kissing anything. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Geo101
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 09:29 #465Senior Member

Posts: 65Want to follow up on my previous reply. After reading this reply, noticing she was in a different location, and out of sheer desperation from nothing else in area I gave her a shot.
Originally Posted by SheBang
[View Original Post]
I'm fairly happy I did, she is a ton of fun and really enjoyed our time together. She falls into the average chubby older lady category, I imagine there is belly damage, she wore something around it, but nice titties and sweet kitty so who cares. I'd see her again for sure. She had a good personality and fun in bed and that's a turn on to me.
-
05-24-21 02:17 #464Senior Member

Posts: 281Anyone have any info on this one? Sexy spinner I'm going to be in town for a couple of days this week thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...domme/39185516
-
05-22-21 14:40 #463Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone have any info on this one sometimes posts with a friend.
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...y/384495177314









Reply With Quote






