Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #477

    Interesting

    Have you had luck? Or just speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how high you want to go.

  2. #476

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any luck trying to BB her?
    Depends on how high you want to go.

  3. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear123  [View Original Post]
    Yes I've seen her she's ok in a pinch but her pictures are out dated.
    Any luck trying to BB her?

  4. #474

    Brick Skip the Games

    Anyone here have experience with this one?

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...s/857090043181

  5. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Is she a covered everything germophobe? Or does she have at least some open menu possibilities or upgrades?
    She was BBBJ everything else was covered.

  6. #472

    Does she have a decent menu at least?

    Is she a covered everything germophobe? Or does she have at least some open menu possibilities or upgrades?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear123  [View Original Post]
    Yes I've seen her she's ok in a pinch but her pictures are out dated.

  7. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFuckUla  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Victoria recently? Came across my twitter radar last year. Only mention in this thread I could find was two years ago.

    https://twitter.com/VICTORI02259061
    Yes I've seen her she's ok in a pinch but her pictures are out dated.

  8. #470

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CountFuckUla  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Victoria recently? Came across my twitter radar last year. Only mention in this thread I could find was two years ago.

    https://twitter.com/VICTORI02259061
    Yes I've seen her she is legit her pictures are of her just very outdated she's not small by any means she's ok date in a pinch.

  9. #469

    Victoria CMT

    Has anyone seen Victoria recently? Came across my twitter radar last year. Only mention in this thread I could find was two years ago.

    https://twitter.com/VICTORI02259061

  10. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner23  [View Original Post]
    Location: Local iady.

    Is all you need to know, mostly likely bullshit of some sort.

    Also just did a quick image search and she's all over the country.

  11. #467

  12. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    Forget about it, everything is covered. Germophobia to the max. Kinda like fucking someone through a glory hole.
    I was just about to set up with her until I found this review. I still was questioning on going until she told me it was 200 half hour. For that price I would really be pissed if she was Germophobe to the max and no bareback or kissing anything. Stay safe.

  13. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBang  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Tiff was about 5 years ago. No pimp then, and I highly doubt she has one now. She's a madame of sorts who also provides.

    Last time I saw her she was most definitely still doing hard. Can't speak to what she's up to now.

    She can be a lot of fun, but not as attractive as she once was (and she was never really all that hot IMO).
    Want to follow up on my previous reply. After reading this reply, noticing she was in a different location, and out of sheer desperation from nothing else in area I gave her a shot.

    I'm fairly happy I did, she is a ton of fun and really enjoyed our time together. She falls into the average chubby older lady category, I imagine there is belly damage, she wore something around it, but nice titties and sweet kitty so who cares. I'd see her again for sure. She had a good personality and fun in bed and that's a turn on to me.

  14. #464
    Anyone have any info on this one? Sexy spinner I'm going to be in town for a couple of days this week thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...domme/39185516

  15. #463
    Anyone have any info on this one sometimes posts with a friend.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...y/384495177314

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape