Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1617
-
05-19-21 09:18 #462Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Indian escorts or providers in the Atlantic City area.
Looking for a clean and friendly escort of Indian origin.
-
05-16-21 23:14 #461Senior Member

Posts: 37The last time I saw Tiff was about 5 years ago. No pimp then, and I highly doubt she has one now. She's a madame of sorts who also provides.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her she was most definitely still doing hard. Can't speak to what she's up to now.
She can be a lot of fun, but not as attractive as she once was (and she was never really all that hot IMO).
-
05-16-21 00:50 #460Senior Member

Posts: 196Thanks
Thanks for the reply guys. I been on the fence on Angie but was curious about Tiffany. Anyways if I am in the area I will try them.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 20:54 #459Senior Member

Posts: 120Jamie from TR
Forget about it, everything is covered. Germophobia to the max. Kinda like fucking someone through a glory hole.
Originally Posted by AHarris1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:46 #458Senior Member

Posts: 197Jamie
Me too, her ad says, "no bb", do you think that means BBBJ as well?
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:30 #457Senior Member

Posts: 358I was wondering the same. Her pictures are good and wondering if anyone saw her.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 07:57 #456Senior Member

Posts: 518When I used to see her she had no pimp that I know of. I tend to believe no because time was never rushed and often went over. Pimps don't allow that. But she always did have girls working with / for her. So I guess she is a pimp. I have probably seen her alone or as a double well over a dozen times. But I can't vouch for how she is now. But when I saw her it was lots of kissing and a great BBBJ. Sex is covered. Same deal with any girl she was doing a double with so it was fun. She was on the heavy side but not bad. If she is anything like she used to be she is def worth a shot. But I have heard things that her life has taken a big downturn. Sister Angie's services are the same as hers but she is taller and better looking. But I don't pay $350/ hr for that. Back in the day when the top backpage girls charged 200/ hr she went to 220 and I did that. But she is not a $350 girl. The sisters haven't spoken for years last I heard.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 06:02 #455Senior Member

Posts: 225Tiffany and Angie are not connected any longer. Never saw Tiffany. But I'm told she's got troubles with those usual demons. She does work with other girls who also have those same issues. I've seen Angie One and done!
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 00:14 #454Senior Member

Posts: 196Tiffany
When I look her number up many other girls are showing up. Is she managed by a pimp?? I would love to see Angie, you are right, she is a bit over priced.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/848-404-8922
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 15:43 #453Senior Member

Posts: 5189 or 10 years ago the shore was great. There were plenty of good girls with little drama and great prices. You could catch those diamonds in the rough. If you were lucky you caught one of the girls who was only in the game for a short period but was real good and still saw her fav regulars for years after she stopped posting. I don't live in the area anymore and don't get down there much but I have 2 oldies who still text me just to bs and check in. There was still garbage to sift thru back then but there was so much good talent. It slowly got worse and by the time BP was finished the game had really sunk. There are a small handful of girls from then who are still around but they weren't that great then. Up around Edison you can still catch a good one passing thru once in a while but it's mostly garbage. South Jersey is the same, a few good catches if you are lucky. I check the ads once in a while and haven't seen any good ones I remember recently. Never saw anyone in northern jersey but assume it's the same as everywhere else now. There are also much less girls even posting now. Most of STG are scam ads.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 07:56 #452Senior Member

Posts: 233I agree. The game was a lot better with Craig's and BP. You could actually find that "diamond kn the rough". I like look at the photo gallery to see what guys are getting in other states and the Jersey shore is as wasteland for sure. Maybe North Jersey and South Jersey are better?
Originally Posted by JerseyJames
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 07:53 #451Senior Member

Posts: 233So I texted her again and still know almost nothing about her. I do know she doesn't do outcalls, in spite of her ad, but still no pricing. Not sure what it takes to setup a date with her.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 08:58 #450Senior Member

Posts: 65Personally every well reviewed high end girl I ever dealt with had an attitude, felt mechanical, and and the forums always had drama. I guess my preference is the one off that does it looking for a little cash, like the old days of craiglist and SA. The chase is part of the fun though and we all have our preference.
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 15:37 #449Senior Member

Posts: 518I used to see Tiffany a lot like 9 years ago when she was still working with her sister Angie doing doubles. It was great back then. They had a falling out and went off on her own. Tiff has been in and out of site since. Saw her about 3 years ago and it was okay probably because she knew me from the past but something was just off with her in general. I wouldn't see her again. Sister Angie is still normal and talented but at $350 an hr now I would just spend a few more bucks on an eros girl. Angie is what I would call a top notch skip the games or backpage girl. That does not command $350. She is pretty but not pretty as in out of anyones league.
Originally Posted by JerseyJames
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 15:26 #448Senior Member

Posts: 518Italian GILF
I saw her about 2 years ago when I was in AC. First time she came to my hotel had a great time. Called her again a few days later and it was good but rushed. Because of that I probably wouldn't do again because I don't let an off day slip when I am paying. Yes she had a great bod at least then.
Originally Posted by SecSumDown
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






