Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 472 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 7074
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3549
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/858-480-6657

    Has anyone seen this lovely gal?

  2. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63196520

    I saw her a few months back but haven't had a chance to write a review until now. I was really craving some big natural titties and took a chance on her. Bad idea.

    Comms were easy enough and she was responsive over text. She is at an extended stay hotel in Clairmont area and her room is a wreck. Sink overflowing with dishes, clothes, and junk just everywhere. She is quite homely in the face with bad teeth, but she does have some pretty great big natural tits. I'll give her that. She greeted me in a tight t-shirt with no bra and they were just staring at me. She is on the heavier side but does have a pretty decent hip to waist ratio. Definitely not BBW territory. Anyway.

    I asked for a 30 min visit and she would not stop talking. I'm always very polite and tried to placate / engage with her at first but she just kept going on about all of her issues and history and baby and her mom's cancer, etc. It must have been like 20 minutes. Finally she takes off her shirt and we get to it. I had wanted a BBBJ, but she said that she had a cut in her mouth and would only do CBJ. Whatever. It only lasted like 2 minutes and she stopped twice to continue her discussion about her family woes. Quite frankly it was hard for me to maintain an erection. I asked her if she would ride me in CG so I could watch / play with her tits. She said no "because my neck and face look fat from that angle. " I told her I wouldn't be looking at her neck or face, but she wouldn't relent. So so did some time in mish and then doggy (at her request). I will say that she had a pretty tight pussy and I blew my load in the bag in K9. And within seconds it was back to talking about her ectopic pregnancy and other random crap. I smiled and played nice while I got dressed as quickly as I could. Oh, and she had hairy arm pits. Almost forgot about that one.

    Total damage was like $150, I think. I can't remember exactly but it was right around there. BL: tight pussy, great tits, with lots of detractors. To each their own, but I won't be seeing her again.
    She sounds terrible. Thanks for the report.

  3. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Damn 250 for both? What did they allow? I'm heading to vegas next.
    QV, 15 minutes. I only had the intention of seeing Jade which was $150 for QV but the other girl was there and they wanted the money. I told them all I had on me was 250 and she accepted.

  4. #3546

    IG / Tumbler girl

    The last one is an IG / Tumbler girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippySexMan  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen any intel on here about the three girls that follow.

    Found this one on bedpage. I think she use t work at a behind the scenes massage spa. Now, it seems that she is independent.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...w/9737131.html

    Scrolling through MegaPersonals and found the next two.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14363203

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14267107

    Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

    "Z".

  5. #3545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Riley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63196520

    I saw her a few months back but haven't had a chance to write a review until now. I was really craving some big natural titties and took a chance on her. Bad idea.

    Comms were easy enough and she was responsive over text. She is at an extended stay hotel in Clairmont area and her room is a wreck. Sink overflowing with dishes, clothes, and junk just everywhere. She is quite homely in the face with bad teeth, but she does have some pretty great big natural tits. I'll give her that. She greeted me in a tight t-shirt with no bra and they were just staring at me. She is on the heavier side but does have a pretty decent hip to waist ratio. Definitely not BBW territory. Anyway.

    I asked for a 30 min visit and she would not stop talking. I'm always very polite and tried to placate / engage with her at first but she just kept going on about all of her issues and history and baby and her mom's cancer, etc. It must have been like 20 minutes. Finally she takes off her shirt and we get to it. I had wanted a BBBJ, but she said that she had a cut in her mouth and would only do CBJ. Whatever. It only lasted like 2 minutes and she stopped twice to continue her discussion about her family woes. Quite frankly it was hard for me to maintain an erection. I asked her if she would ride me in CG so I could watch / play with her tits. She said no "because my neck and face look fat from that angle. " I told her I wouldn't be looking at her neck or face, but she wouldn't relent. So so did some time in mish and then doggy (at her request). I will say that she had a pretty tight pussy and I blew my load in the bag in K9. And within seconds it was back to talking about her ectopic pregnancy and other random crap. I smiled and played nice while I got dressed as quickly as I could. Oh, and she had hairy arm pits. Almost forgot about that one.

    Total damage was like $150, I think. I can't remember exactly but it was right around there. BL: tight pussy, great tits, with lots of detractors. To each their own, but I won't be seeing her again.

  6. #3544

    Alezcis Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Could be an old picture, she used to be at the old fantasy shots place:

    http://web.archive.org/web/201604072...om/models.html
    Does anyone know how to reach Aleczis? When calling, it goes to voice mail and an auto response text message only.

  7. #3543

    Don't think so, but maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Damn 250 for both? What did they allow? I'm heading to vegas next.
    Unless he got hooked up like crazy, they're 250/ each for 30 minutes / each.

  8. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful young and cute thing last night and her friend listed in the second ad. Damage was 250 and allowed filming. Unfortunately they are leaving today and going back to Vegas. I'm definitely going to contact Jade when I got to vegas next month. She was so damn small and beautiful oh man. I wish she lived here, she'd be my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63037746

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62921972
    Damn 250 for both? What did they allow? I'm heading to vegas next.

  9. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    Been reported here before. In Carlsbad. Took a while to set time but she warns you in her ad. Door opened, completely nude, cat with her. Got comfortable and started very good BBBJ while I FIV. Had condom on nightstand but finished w / BJ. A bit bigger than pics but still cute. $$$ is her fee for an hour so a bit much for me. Friendly though and not rushed.
    She's nice but is off my list after the last few visits. She sometimes has hygiene issues and her kitty can have the rotten fish smell which is the biggest turn off ever. Anyways I got BBFS for a fraction of what you paid for BTW.

  10. #3540

    Cute Asian Sweetie

    Been reported here before. In Carlsbad. Took a while to set time but she warns you in her ad. Door opened, completely nude, cat with her. Got comfortable and started very good BBBJ while I FIV. Had condom on nightstand but finished w / BJ. A bit bigger than pics but still cute. $$$ is her fee for an hour so a bit much for me. Friendly though and not rushed.

  11. #3539

    Contact this past Saturday.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Because there is no shortage of simps & other dudes with money willing to pay and drive up the prices unfortunately. I've seen some on PD asking for almost $1,000 for an hour. Its insanity. I know you get what you pay for an really hot girls can get more but that is a massive price jump from the average.
    Out of no where. And because I was striking out with other women, I just decided to text her. Ah responded back very rudely, and ended up just sendind an email to her.

    Storytime, gents!

    Her HX (Monreaux), is through a booker who has basically taken over the account and is now advertising other women. Her PD (Monroe) has her direct number. She sent me her number via email, and i contacted i
    her immediatly to make sure i wasnt going to be taken.

    Now that she has 2 accounts on HX, I told her to send an email to be able to close both accounts due to the booker. But it is what it is. Eventually went to see her. Same girl. Body is still tight. Price is 450. Firm. Dunno if I'll go back, but if all these girls keep playing games, I may just have to settle. But not in the near future.

    And my regular moved back to Huntington Beach, and isn't coming back (well see how long that lasts).

    I dunno. I enjoyed my time with her (went over because we caught up with each other and had fun). I'm just going to wait to see if she's even going to contact HX about closing both accounts and starting over.

  12. #3538
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    She is also on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/mickeymonroe.

    I see her listed donation and wonder what she is thinking; 4 for just a blowjob? 5. 5 for FS?
    Because there is no shortage of simps & other dudes with money willing to pay and drive up the prices unfortunately. I've seen some on PD asking for almost $1,000 for an hour. Its insanity. I know you get what you pay for an really hot girls can get more but that is a massive price jump from the average.

  13. #3537

    Re: Mickey Monreaux

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She is also on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/mickeymonroe.

    I see her listed donation and wonder what she is thinking; 4 for just a blowjob? 5. 5 for FS?

  14. #3536

    Missed this one

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Damnit. I almost went for her. Was texting but she wouldn't send any kind of verification and ghosted me after I asked. I assumed TGTBT.
    Same here I guess she sent me different donation amount thou! The other chick is still here I might try that one then GFE with upsell.

  15. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful young and cute thing last night and her friend listed in the second ad. Damage was 250 and allowed filming. Unfortunately they are leaving today and going back to Vegas. I'm definitely going to contact Jade when I got to vegas next month. She was so damn small and beautiful oh man. I wish she lived here, she'd be my new regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63037746

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/62921972
    Damnit. I almost went for her. Was texting but she wouldn't send any kind of verification and ghosted me after I asked. I assumed TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape