Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 472 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7074
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    No not her. The bbw on listcrawler.

  2. #3518

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Spent a short visit with Kristy yesterday for just some head. She's really fat and dirty and the room smelled like an ash tray. Got head from her and it was pretty weak, nothing above average. Cum hater so jerked the load out rather than swallow or spit. Humongous titties, like a circus freak show. Asked for cum in pussy but she doesn't have condoms and she goes bare but hell no I'm not doing that. All in all disappointed overall even if the visit was a cheap. 8.
    This one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cum-play/39454353
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jkRe3k.jpg‎  

  3. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.

    Been quite a while.

    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    Hi Tina! You look good. Hope all is well. Hobby sucks! A reputable provider like you should do well right now. Moe.

  4. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by TastiTina  [View Original Post]
    Though I'd say hello.

    Been quite a while.

    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    I was JUST asking about you not long ago, what a coincidence. Where is the Incall?

  5. #3515

    Saw Kristy

    Spent a short visit with Kristy yesterday for just some head. She's really fat and dirty and the room smelled like an ash tray. Got head from her and it was pretty weak, nothing above average. Cum hater so jerked the load out rather than swallow or spit. Humongous titties, like a circus freak show. Asked for cum in pussy but she doesn't have condoms and she goes bare but hell no I'm not doing that. All in all disappointed overall even if the visit was a cheap. 8.

  6. #3514

    Anybody have info?

    I have never seen any intel on here about the three girls that follow.

    Found this one on bedpage. I think she use t work at a behind the scenes massage spa. Now, it seems that she is independent.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...w/9737131.html

    Scrolling through MegaPersonals and found the next two.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14363203

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14267107

    Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

    "Z".

  7. #3513

    Tastitina is back and not what you remember

    Though I'd say hello.

    Been quite a while.

    Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B8CF3634-BE5A-4445-9BBA-D547B6BEC19B.jpg‎  

  8. #3512

    Androgenic?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    First of all, inflammatory comments on this forum are unacceptable. Calling someone a "troll" and "uneducated" because they asked if who you saw was a TS is a complete waste of bandwidth and demonstrates your low level of functioning.

    Uneducated trolls that are on this forum are the ones who respond to simple valid questions the way you do instead of giving a simple answer that's actually helpful.

    Whether they're trannies or uhm, "androgenic" escorts taking hormones makes no difference, it's still a TS. If the "chica" you were fucking is very feminine then I'm Ronald Reagan.
    Isn't that the stuff that Sosa and McGuire were taking when they were hitting all those home runs?

  9. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Aleczis recently? She has a new picture that looks like she slimmed down.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eczisAdventure

    I first saw her 3+ years ago and her body was nice. Then I saw her again in '19 and was disappointed that she put on considerable weight.
    Could be an old picture, she used to be at the old fantasy shots place:

    http://web.archive.org/web/201604072...om/models.html

  10. #3510

    Any Info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/62930031

    Googled the number, looks like it was formerly a doctors number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 89f858f6b965d226525dae151fe85590_f.jpg‎  

  11. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I'm no expert, but I imagine a man-made vagina (post vaginoplasty) would be tight, not loose.
    This is wrong it is not trust me I know from experience shit is like throwing a pen down a hallway.

  12. #3508

    Jessie Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by EggEgg  [View Original Post]
    Welp this is starting to get tiresome. Jessie Monroe now is telling me she is focusing on selling edibles not hooking up anymore. Is there any escorts still out there? LOL everyone I try does not exist or is sketch. Idk.
    I emailed her on her site: https://www.jessiemonroe.com/book-online.

    From: "book jessie" <bookjessie@XXX.com .

    Hey, I'm not retired. I was out of the country for a month but Not retired. I do have a small edible business but I'm still around and accepting bookings on my site as well. JessieMonroe.com.

    Thank you for reaching out.

    Sent from my iPhone.

    On May 27,2021, at 12:47 PM, wrote:

    .

    Hi Jessie,

    I heard you might have retired, is this true? And you are now selling edibles?

    Let me know if you need some supplies.

    Thanks.

  13. #3507

  14. #3506

    Anyone seen

    Anyone seen of YaMarie / Yazz 23 YO Puerto Rican? Lost her number.

  15. #3505

    Another bites the dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysd80  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with Kierra in Mission Valley. I saw her about 3 weeks ago at her place and she was hot and very into it. She's aged and when I showed she wasn't wearing anything sexy like in her pics or videos. I did a 30 minute visit and paid her going rate. After that she does not respond to any of my texts anymore when trying to see her again. She seems jaded and is very much just about the business now. I'm pretty sure when she was younger and years ago she had a lot more available on her menu.
    She's picking Bro, she probably didn't click with you. So no more visits for you. It happens just move on. She's just okay, nothing above and beyond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape