Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 7073
-
06-09-21 23:42 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 563She sounds terrible. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 22:19 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 350QV, 15 minutes. I only had the intention of seeing Jade which was $150 for QV but the other girl was there and they wanted the money. I told them all I had on me was 250 and she accepted.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 21:59 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 262IG / Tumbler girl
The last one is an IG / Tumbler girl.
Originally Posted by ZippySexMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 18:31 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 404Riley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/63196520
I saw her a few months back but haven't had a chance to write a review until now. I was really craving some big natural titties and took a chance on her. Bad idea.
Comms were easy enough and she was responsive over text. She is at an extended stay hotel in Clairmont area and her room is a wreck. Sink overflowing with dishes, clothes, and junk just everywhere. She is quite homely in the face with bad teeth, but she does have some pretty great big natural tits. I'll give her that. She greeted me in a tight t-shirt with no bra and they were just staring at me. She is on the heavier side but does have a pretty decent hip to waist ratio. Definitely not BBW territory. Anyway.
I asked for a 30 min visit and she would not stop talking. I'm always very polite and tried to placate / engage with her at first but she just kept going on about all of her issues and history and baby and her mom's cancer, etc. It must have been like 20 minutes. Finally she takes off her shirt and we get to it. I had wanted a BBBJ, but she said that she had a cut in her mouth and would only do CBJ. Whatever. It only lasted like 2 minutes and she stopped twice to continue her discussion about her family woes. Quite frankly it was hard for me to maintain an erection. I asked her if she would ride me in CG so I could watch / play with her tits. She said no "because my neck and face look fat from that angle. " I told her I wouldn't be looking at her neck or face, but she wouldn't relent. So so did some time in mish and then doggy (at her request). I will say that she had a pretty tight pussy and I blew my load in the bag in K9. And within seconds it was back to talking about her ectopic pregnancy and other random crap. I smiled and played nice while I got dressed as quickly as I could. Oh, and she had hairy arm pits. Almost forgot about that one.
Total damage was like $150, I think. I can't remember exactly but it was right around there. BL: tight pussy, great tits, with lots of detractors. To each their own, but I won't be seeing her again.
-
06-09-21 15:44 #3544Regular Member

Posts: 5Alezcis Contact Info?
Does anyone know how to reach Aleczis? When calling, it goes to voice mail and an auto response text message only.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 14:30 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 619Don't think so, but maybe
Unless he got hooked up like crazy, they're 250/ each for 30 minutes / each.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 14:18 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 192Damn 250 for both? What did they allow? I'm heading to vegas next.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 11:16 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 293She's nice but is off my list after the last few visits. She sometimes has hygiene issues and her kitty can have the rotten fish smell which is the biggest turn off ever. Anyways I got BBFS for a fraction of what you paid for BTW.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 05:40 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 75Cute Asian Sweetie
Been reported here before. In Carlsbad. Took a while to set time but she warns you in her ad. Door opened, completely nude, cat with her. Got comfortable and started very good BBBJ while I FIV. Had condom on nightstand but finished w / BJ. A bit bigger than pics but still cute. $$$ is her fee for an hour so a bit much for me. Friendly though and not rushed.
-
06-08-21 20:11 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 214Contact this past Saturday.
Out of no where. And because I was striking out with other women, I just decided to text her. Ah responded back very rudely, and ended up just sendind an email to her.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
Storytime, gents!
Her HX (Monreaux), is through a booker who has basically taken over the account and is now advertising other women. Her PD (Monroe) has her direct number. She sent me her number via email, and i contacted i
her immediatly to make sure i wasnt going to be taken.
Now that she has 2 accounts on HX, I told her to send an email to be able to close both accounts due to the booker. But it is what it is. Eventually went to see her. Same girl. Body is still tight. Price is 450. Firm. Dunno if I'll go back, but if all these girls keep playing games, I may just have to settle. But not in the near future.
And my regular moved back to Huntington Beach, and isn't coming back (well see how long that lasts).
I dunno. I enjoyed my time with her (went over because we caught up with each other and had fun). I'm just going to wait to see if she's even going to contact HX about closing both accounts and starting over.
-
06-08-21 19:05 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 244Because there is no shortage of simps & other dudes with money willing to pay and drive up the prices unfortunately. I've seen some on PD asking for almost $1,000 for an hour. Its insanity. I know you get what you pay for an really hot girls can get more but that is a massive price jump from the average.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 14:29 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 55Re: Mickey Monreaux
She is also on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/mickeymonroe.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
I see her listed donation and wonder what she is thinking; 4 for just a blowjob? 5. 5 for FS?
-
06-07-21 20:00 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 64Missed this one
Same here I guess she sent me different donation amount thou! The other chick is still here I might try that one then GFE with upsell.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 19:47 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 244Damnit. I almost went for her. Was texting but she wouldn't send any kind of verification and ghosted me after I asked. I assumed TGTBT.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 16:02 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 214Yup. Way too mechanical.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






