Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 40000
-
06-13-21 20:35 #24325Senior Member

Posts: 109Red Lantern
Can someone send me pricing for Red Lantern I got the $130 half hour rate for my Thursday APPT but what are the upcharges and just want to make sure I have enough cash. Also they told me Chinatown can someone be more specific? Don't need actual address yet just want to know area they are in. You can Private Message me or comment here thanks.
-
06-13-21 14:32 #24324Regular Member

Posts: 7Is there really different girls?
Has anyone seen Angel, Jen, or Kitty to verify there is 3 different girl?
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 22:46 #24323Senior Member

Posts: 109Ask for Jen or Kitty
When you finally get someone on the phone tell them you don't want Angel you want Jen or Kitty. Jen will be at the S Wentworth second floor location and Kitty will be at the 24th street location. Angel and an older gentleman who is a lot of the times standing outside of the location run the operation but you want the S Wentworth location on the second floor that is the spot to get the top shelf girls they offer.
Originally Posted by TakoMajo
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps and Angel is a dead fuck I wouldn't waste your $$ on her.
-
06-12-21 21:58 #24322Senior Member

Posts: 135Test your luck
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...cago-il-109520
Originally Posted by Justlooking202
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 19:52 #24321Senior Member

Posts: 290Sure about that name? No Lily at this joint.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 13:26 #24320Senior Member

Posts: 989Snow White Spa.
Originally Posted by Justlooking202
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 08:50 #24319Regular Member

Posts: 7Who is this girl? Is there more than 1 girl at this location?
Has anyone seen other girls beside Angel? No matter who you book with, always get same girl?
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 16:20 #24318Regular Member

Posts: 4Not there
Its not on rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 12:26 #24317Senior Member

Posts: 166Princeton
That was probably me. Had called asking for jen or minnie as suggested by another. While outside waiting for door to open another guy walks up and I say hey take a number! Anyway Angel opens door and I let the other guy go up first. I been with Angel twice before so I let him have a go at her. She assures me another girl is coming. I wait 20 minutes and no other girl. You sit out on the landing outside the apt. I boogied and texted to them no different girl so I leave. Its silly to have only one gal there.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Went to star hot later and mixed it up with Lily. She asks Shhh tell no one.
-
06-10-21 15:30 #24316Senior Member

Posts: 56ISO quality
How's it going gentlemen. I'm slightly tired of my usual and am look for a good to great massage with a busty friendly masseuse. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Will give you feed back on my favs is you like as well.
-
06-10-21 13:05 #24315Senior Member

Posts: 808Flood Gates
Read this yesterday and decided to pay this small business a visit, pretty much as described, more of a Asian Apartment than an AMP. Parking was easy on the street, they have both a front and a more discreet side door that you wouldn't necessarily associate with the AMP. The have cameras at both the front and back doors and monitors in each room. The door was answered by a short late 30's early 40's girl that some of you would definitely say was in her 20's, perky B's with long erect nipples she wore a red dress and grabbed me by the hand as soon as I walked in and led me to the room. Massage was a 5 min rub down followed by "what do you want hunny", settled on a nude CBJ for I would repeat because of the convenience. When I left I saw a much taller girl in one of the rooms putting on makeup, doubt I come back to see that one.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 00:36 #24314Senior Member

Posts: 109MIA. Relax Spa. Easy Rythem
FYI.
MIA From The Old now closed Relax Spa and Easy Rythem Spa is out of the game. She is in the process of being deported. She informed me to Steer away from Easy Rythem they are under a LEA Watch -.
-
06-09-21 12:35 #24313Senior Member

Posts: 808https://youwannaseeme.is/companions/
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 10:44 #24312Senior Member

Posts: 544Can someone share a link?
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 10:14 #24311Senior Member

Posts: 989I get more confused the more I read about these places. I did a little recon of Princeton after getting blown off by a massage girl and I saw a guy intensely texting right outside the place. I didn't want sloppy seconds, so I just drove home. I was unable to figure out the x0033 number anyway.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




