Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24318

    Not there

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.
    Its not on rubmaps.

  2. #24317

    Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I get more confused the more I read about these places. I did a little recon of Princeton after getting blown off by a massage girl and I saw a guy intensely texting right outside the place. I didn't want sloppy seconds, so I just drove home. I was unable to figure out the x0033 number anyway.
    That was probably me. Had called asking for jen or minnie as suggested by another. While outside waiting for door to open another guy walks up and I say hey take a number! Anyway Angel opens door and I let the other guy go up first. I been with Angel twice before so I let him have a go at her. She assures me another girl is coming. I wait 20 minutes and no other girl. You sit out on the landing outside the apt. I boogied and texted to them no different girl so I leave. Its silly to have only one gal there.

    Went to star hot later and mixed it up with Lily. She asks Shhh tell no one.

  3. #24316

    ISO quality

    How's it going gentlemen. I'm slightly tired of my usual and am look for a good to great massage with a busty friendly masseuse. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Will give you feed back on my favs is you like as well.

  4. #24315

    Flood Gates

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Body Health Center has been in business for quite some time. Chicago's lazy, overpaid Pigs are either too stupid to know what's going on inside or someone is getting paid off.

    It's small but clean, well kept and they have a table shower.

    My MT was "Lee". She is cute about 5'4", long dark hair, slender with perky tits and a flat ass.

    The back rub was sensual but lasted only a few minutes then a brief rim job then the frip over.

    Lee provided an above average CBJ with good attention given to The Boys then cg, rcg and finally mish.

    I would repeat.

    HHR = 40, HR = 60. Do not tip over 120.
    Read this yesterday and decided to pay this small business a visit, pretty much as described, more of a Asian Apartment than an AMP. Parking was easy on the street, they have both a front and a more discreet side door that you wouldn't necessarily associate with the AMP. The have cameras at both the front and back doors and monitors in each room. The door was answered by a short late 30's early 40's girl that some of you would definitely say was in her 20's, perky B's with long erect nipples she wore a red dress and grabbed me by the hand as soon as I walked in and led me to the room. Massage was a 5 min rub down followed by "what do you want hunny", settled on a nude CBJ for I would repeat because of the convenience. When I left I saw a much taller girl in one of the rooms putting on makeup, doubt I come back to see that one.

  5. #24314

    MIA. Relax Spa. Easy Rythem

    FYI.

    MIA From The Old now closed Relax Spa and Easy Rythem Spa is out of the game. She is in the process of being deported. She informed me to Steer away from Easy Rythem they are under a LEA Watch -.

  6. #24313
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share a link?
    https://youwannaseeme.is/companions/

  7. #24312
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    YWSM rates are typically 240-260/ hr depending on the girl. Most are GFE, except no multiple rounds offered. Photos are usually accurate, but sometimes they're not. Most of the girls are 6's-7's in looks, with the occasional 8. Plenty of reviews for YWSM girls on TER as well.
    Can someone share a link?

  8. #24311
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling  [View Original Post]
    These places listed as v late night or around -the-clo ck are not taking my call ever. Cannot get an answer ever. Do they screen or is it just super busy? Not referring to any place in particular, but rather, all of them.
    I get more confused the more I read about these places. I did a little recon of Princeton after getting blown off by a massage girl and I saw a guy intensely texting right outside the place. I didn't want sloppy seconds, so I just drove home. I was unable to figure out the x0033 number anyway.

  9. #24310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    I thought so too. It was weird, but I did check. I played with her pussy you know how they get with FIV but it was just a waste. But try it out TOFTT.
    She may have been post op.

  10. #24309

    Body Health Center

    Gentlemen,

    Body Health Center has been in business for quite some time. Chicago's lazy, overpaid Pigs are either too stupid to know what's going on inside or someone is getting paid off.

    It's small but clean, well kept and they have a table shower.

    My MT was "Lee". She is cute about 5'4", long dark hair, slender with perky tits and a flat ass.

    The back rub was sensual but lasted only a few minutes then a brief rim job then the frip over.

    Lee provided an above average CBJ with good attention given to The Boys then cg, rcg and finally mish.

    I would repeat.

    HHR = 40, HR = 60. Do not tip over 120.

  11. #24308
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #24307

    Her P must have been wore out

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    I thought so too. It was weird, but I did check. I played with her pussy you know how they get with FIV but it was just a waste. But try it out TOFTT.
    Her Front door P must have been wore the fuck out for the day. LOL.

    I like to make them lay on the floor and jerk off on them LOL.

  13. #24306
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    That's some shit Lady Boys Say cause they don't have a pussy better double check next time LOL.
    I thought so too. It was weird, but I did check. I played with her pussy you know how they get with FIV but it was just a waste. But try it out TOFTT.

  14. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    That's some shit Lady Boys Say cause they don't have a pussy better double check next time LOL.
    And how would you know? Hmm?

  15. #24304
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of such a thing. You're too big for her pussy but she'll take you in her ass?

    It's always been the other way around. Unless of course she had rectal / colon cancer and has no rectum.
    That's some shit Lady Boys Say cause they don't have a pussy better double check next time LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape