High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 298 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2265

    Yuffie Kimchi Angels whereabouts

    I'm coming back to the scene after an year. Can someone tell me what happened to Kimchiangels website and where's Yuffie? She was my go-to and I thought I'll probably start with her.

  2. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCharles79  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Can someone provide reference to any K-org?

    I used Alpaca before pandemic. I lost my old burner number and they no longer have me in their database.

    So, need someone's help to refer me.

    Please PM me.

    Thanks.
    That's not how it works. POs generally want references from other orgs, not other mongers. And mongers usually won't vouch for others unless they know them extremely well.

  3. #2263

    CORG In Fremont?

    I met a dazzling young girl in an SF house. Time was short at the end, too short to exchange contact in any kind of comfortable way. I said I was going away for a week, but would she be around after the 13th? (She's from NYC) She just said "please come find me in Fremont" with a fair measure of earnestness, but then she had to duck away for a shower and I for the door as the time was already past the end. So, now I am here, and I have no clue about any houses of the C-Org 14 x-26 x variety in Fremont, though I imagine there are several. Can anyone help a guy out? Thanks if you can, thanks if you can't. Cheers wish me luck!

  4. #2262

    Mostly miss

    I'm sure your mileage will vary but for me these are very hit and miss with mostly a miss, I've called and texted a large numbers of these and most of the time unfortunately their idea of service is get in get out.

    https://sanjose.rubratings.com/197255

    I texted this place and drove to the address which was a large apartment complex, I was asked my age and race and when I walked up to the door, a younger Asian dude (I'm assuming he was Taiwanese based on the fact the girl told me she was from Taiwan) . Walked up the stairs and into the room where I was greeted by a lingerie clad decent looking woman who I would guess was in her Late 30's mid 40's, Initially she was very conversant seem to understand my English with no problem it was playful so I went ahead and paid 160 for a full hour just expecting an enjoyable session and at least one pop.

    I asked for a shower, so she walked me into the adjacent restroom adjusted the water for me and I quickly rinsed off any hint of midday perspiration. I enjoy being clean and most of the time it leads to a decent to mediocre session but as I was soon to discover that would not be the case this time.

    As I walked back into the room naked with a towel over my shoulders, one of the house "guys" was walking in and out of the next room where another girl was in there talking to him. I gave him a quick glance and tried to look at the girl while walking back to the room.

    Once in the room she helped tell me off a little bit and she complimented me on my body and had me lay down and proceeded with about two minutes of dry massage pushing on me before she started to reach down and touch my balls. I would've enjoyed some actual real massage but could already tell this girl had no training or skilled give me a therapeutic massageSo I lifted up my hips allowing her the opportunity to "get closer". A lot of places you'll get rimming or at least some ball again but the most she would do it just lightly to go my balls and wasn't even go anywhere close to my ass or inner thighs so I flipped over. I noticed she was still wearing her lingerie so I asked her to slip it off and all she told me was later later.

    At this point I really started to see the warning signs that this was not going to go as well as I had hoped, when I noticed she immediately pulled out a condom pre-wrapped in tissue paper. It's already in her mouth to give me a CBJ so I started to tell her go slower and get me a little excited. Up to this point I didn't find anything arousing or sensual about this experience, so when I was looking down with the condom already in her mouth I knew I was not going to enjoy this. She proceeded to chew on my dick trying to slip the cover over my very soft and very unaroused member. After a minute or two of her sucking, she tried to jump on top in a futile hope of my flaccid cock coming to life inside of her.

    At this point I was already annoyed but still trying to make the best of the situation. I rolled her over on her back and started to gently snuggle against her breasts then slowly placing a few light kisses on her hips before I tried to go down on her stubble shaved pussy. That's also on the no list so she pulled my head up closer and again trying to pull my limp cock inside of her.

    Now at this point I started to tell her this was getting pretty annoying and could we try to be more sensual. This is when I got "I don't speak English " bull crap because a few minutes earlier she had no problem understanding the me before the shower. She kept insisting that if I couldn't get hard enough to fuck her she would suck me off but it this point any idea that I would have a happy ending I was pretty much out of the question so I just slept in my clothes on and said this was fucking shit.

    She keyed in on the word fuck and said "oh yes fuck baby, you fuck me" and broke into her best porn star monologue of fake noises which only seem to really irritate me more. Needless to say it was awkward fuck off as I walked down the stairs and told a little dude at the front that all I wanted was comfortable and enjoy good service, to leave relaxed and not get this rushed and Unexciting bullshit.

    Needless to say I'm sure she is just right for somebody but I have no chemistry with this provider, she did not give me an English name when we were chatting so I won't even bother to try to spell it here but these places advertise young girls but most of the time that's not my experience with these T organizations. However I have run into a couple of C organizations that have had younger, good looking girls that were decent service providers.

    I'm just really frustrated at the crap level of service I continually run into here in the Southbay I visited a couple of massage parlours and feel that the experience just isn't worth it so I go back to these apartments posting online advertising I find it just about as frustrating.

    I am appreciative that these organizations are trying to offer a service but I'm just not in the mood for what is essentially back alley suck and fuck. I'm not a little kid, if I pay for an hour I'd like to have an hours worth of enjoyment not 10 minutes worth of hurry up and get out of here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fancysquid  [View Original Post]
    Any good lookers not on the mainstream sites / orgs. Been seeing some 160 ads on this site and want to try one just out of curiosity, but don't want to go in blind. Anyone have a good / decent experience? Preferably not the bait and switch stories once you get to the door. Feel free to pm if you don't want to share here. Location would be SJ, MV, or Sunnyvale.

  5. #2261

    Reference to K-org

    Hey. Can someone provide reference to any K-org?

    I used Alpaca before pandemic. I lost my old burner number and they no longer have me in their database.

    So, need someone's help to refer me.

    Please PM me.

    Thanks.

  6. #2260
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    I am not aware of any brazilian orgs that offer PSE.

    These ladies are part of baybunnies and from some of the attitude I've encountered from the PO, asking for PSE is very likely a good way to get b-listed the org.
    I would agree with this statement. Not sure if it's still Vanessa, but she's got a temper.

    Not sure about PSE, I didn't ask. But I doubt it. If you want to ask the girl, wait until you're in the room. Maybe you can charm her. But don't count on it.

  7. #2259
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancysquid  [View Original Post]
    Any good lookers not on the mainstream sites / orgs. Been seeing some 160 ads on this site and want to try one just out of curiosity, but don't want to go in blind. Anyone have a good / decent experience? Preferably not the bait and switch stories once you get to the door. Feel free to pm if you don't want to share here. Location would be SJ, MV, or Sunnyvale.
    Most of the ones with milfs on the pics are legit. The ones with young girls on the pics that seem TGTBT are indeed TGTBT and are shitty ones. Skylink, Ms Diana, Sarah, Gina are legit. But they are almost all MILF / gilf territory.

  8. #2258

    Adultsearch

    Any good lookers not on the mainstream sites / orgs. Been seeing some 160 ads on this site and want to try one just out of curiosity, but don't want to go in blind. Anyone have a good / decent experience? Preferably not the bait and switch stories once you get to the door. Feel free to pm if you don't want to share here. Location would be SJ, MV, or Sunnyvale.

  9. #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    Looked at their profiles but didn't get enough info. Do you know if they had MSOG or DFK? Was it PSE / BBFS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Influence  [View Original Post]
    So I was feeling a latina urge, and wanted to see Hannah https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hannahhill.

    The schedule got fucked up, so the booker offered Zahra instead https://privatedelights.ch/profile/zahrablossom.

    Zahra was fun. She's big. Tall, curvy, bouncy. She was really into the session and was surprisingly tight for a big girl. If she's your type, I'd recommend. Greek might be available, she got off on FIA but I didn't push for Greek.

    Looks like the booker takes down the ads when they're not working, but Hannah said she's in the East Bay next week and Zahra said she's here for a month.
    I am not aware of any brazilian orgs that offer PSE.

    These ladies are part of baybunnies and from some of the attitude I've encountered from the PO, asking for PSE is very likely a good way to get b-listed the org.

  10. #2256
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    What up fellas, I will be visiting Mountain View soon, didn't see a forum for it so guess this is the closest area.

    Any recommendations or tips for the area? Ill have a rental so I can travel in the immediate area if needed.
    I'm not aware of any in MV, other than the ocassional visitor that I find on babylon / callescort / adultlook.

    I've found more from the aforementioned advertisements operating in SV.

    I am not aware of any AAMPs (K or C orgs) operating in MV.

  11. #2255

    Visiting

    What up fellas, I will be visiting Mountain View soon, didn't see a forum for it so guess this is the closest area.

    Any recommendations or tips for the area? Ill have a rental so I can travel in the immediate area if needed.

  12. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    Looked at their profiles but didn't get enough info. Do you know if they had MSOG or DFK? Was it PSE / BBFS?
    Out of the 3 Brazilian's I saw all were MSOG, dfk was YMMV, none were pse.

  13. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    So I was feeling a latina urge, and wanted to see Hannah https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hannahhill.

    The schedule got fucked up, so the booker offered Zahra instead https://privatedelights.ch/profile/zahrablossom.

    Zahra was fun. She's big. Tall, curvy, bouncy. She was really into the session and was surprisingly tight for a big girl. If she's your type, I'd recommend. Greek might be available, she got off on FIA but I didn't push for Greek.
    Looked at their profiles but didn't get enough info. Do you know if they had MSOG or DFK? Was it PSE / BBFS?

  14. #2252

    Saw a new one

    So I was feeling a latina urge, and wanted to see Hannah https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hannahhill.

    The schedule got fucked up, so the booker offered Zahra instead https://privatedelights.ch/profile/zahrablossom.

    Zahra was fun. She's big. Tall, curvy, bouncy. She was really into the session and was surprisingly tight for a big girl. If she's your type, I'd recommend. Greek might be available, she got off on FIA but I didn't push for Greek.

    Looks like the booker takes down the ads when they're not working, but Hannah said she's in the East Bay next week and Zahra said she's here for a month.

  15. #2251

    Upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    With ebk being first one to institute official msog upcharge, there is a good chance other orgs will follow suit if there is no vocal pushback. Interesting to see how that goes.
    Does the house get a cut of the upcharge? Or does the house just up there cut on on the hourly rate? It's now common in Socal.

    I'm hoping this doesn't extend to other orgs, but the increase in fees started at some of the bottom orgs and spread to the others.

    It also demonstrates that higher prices to attract better girls is myth, as the girls seem to be girls that generally work in the bay, and the EBK stars such as "Cherry / Niyu / Anna" and Juliet / Sery are working elsewhere in LA or LV.

    I'd imagine there is a slight demand from vaccinations, but I think the whole pricing is increasing because of demand is some bs too. Granted the better girls in Bay may see more demand now than before because of the lack of talent.

    Unfortunately the other alternatives in the Bay such as AMP / lamps / Indys don't stack up to other places such as Socal. I feel the price increases are to milk the customer base as much as they can to curb the lack of customers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape