Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 298 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2250

    Msog upcharges. Now in the bay as well

    With ebk being first one to institute official msog upcharge, there is a good chance other orgs will follow suit if there is no vocal pushback. Interesting to see how that goes.

  2. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Cora's photos need to be updated, it's one of the few times where the P.S. Is making her less attractive.

    Laura is the only one I haven't tried from the current lineup, I've never had a bad experience with org, all the girls I've seen have been good or great.
    Laura is fun, worth a visit. Great tits, nice girl. She's a MILF.

  3. #2248
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    So much for contributing. It's no wonder this place is dead.
    I did contribute.

    Post a review, get access there.

    You refusing the help isn't my problem.

    I have not seen her myself, I have nothing to say. But you believe I should post paid content from there, here, for you?

  4. #2247

    Lsc

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Got to respect that LSC takes the time to update their pics. I don't remember her with those curves, but damn do I remember her looking back at me with that face.
    Cora's photos need to be updated, it's one of the few times where the P.S. Is making her less attractive.

    Laura is the only one I haven't tried from the current lineup, I've never had a bad experience with org, all the girls I've seen have been good or great.

  5. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    All of BGC's great girls are all on "vacation" and all I'm seeing on their website are new names. But San Mateo is the one I go to most, so had anyone tried Suzy or Miley yet? Should I avoid?
    Miley is a newbie, who needs to be led and told what to do. She is not slim / skinny like the typical Korean RA. She carries some weight, but she is not fat.

  6. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    All of BGC's great girls are all on "vacation" and all I'm seeing on their website are new names. But San Mateo is the one I go to most, so had anyone tried Suzy or Miley yet? Should I avoid?
    I'd avoid Suzy. A little chubby and service was meh.

  7. #2244

    New BGC girls Suzy and Miley

    All of BGC's great girls are all on "vacation" and all I'm seeing on their website are new names. But San Mateo is the one I go to most, so had anyone tried Suzy or Miley yet? Should I avoid?

  8. #2243

    New Ciara pics

    Got to respect that LSC takes the time to update their pics. I don't remember her with those curves, but damn do I remember her looking back at me with that face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF8BCF69-30D5-4FBF-B617-F5C1FEB0603C.jpg‎  

  9. #2242

    Maybe not the best choice

    Providers are a cautious and paranoid lot by nature, so asking one to meet for purposes other than services will likely be seen as suspect (even of it is to set up services). She uses PD because it is relatively safe and she has a measure of control over the set up. If you want to see her that bad your best option is to follow through with PD verification process, or asked her if there is another means by which you can be verified by her. Money os tight these days and she may be willing to work with you. On the other hand she may agree to meet. Fill us in on her response when you get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    I just signed up on PD, trying to make an appointment with a provider there. She would not respond initially to my messages, phone calls, or emails. But I did not give up, as I wanted to see her so bad. Eventually she sent me a message, asking me whether I am cleared on PD. I told her that I just joined PD because of her and I suggested that we meet in a public place of her choice. This way we can chat and she can decide whether to go through with the session.

    I am curious to know how an experienced monger would have handled this, and also how easy is it to get cleared on PC? Thanks.

  10. #2241

    Non kgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitvix  [View Original Post]
    You might be able to negotiate down a bit. Haven't had a chance to visit her yet but she did confirm a lower price over text.
    I would like some non Asian / kgirl options, but it's hard to beat the kgirlrates / serivices. I've used borgs Brazilian desires and bay bunnies, they aren't likely BBFS. It's an alright time using those orgs but I prefer kgirls in terms of price and service / attitude.

  11. #2240

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    BonnieWolf on PD, although her prices are high AF.
    I just signed up on PD, trying to make an appointment with a provider there. She would not respond initially to my messages, phone calls, or emails. But I did not give up, as I wanted to see her so bad. Eventually she sent me a message, asking me whether I am cleared on PD. I told her that I just joined PD because of her and I suggested that we meet in a public place of her choice. This way we can chat and she can decide whether to go through with the session.

    I am curious to know how an experienced monger would have handled this, and also how easy is it to get cleared on PC? Thanks.

  12. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    BonnieWolf on PD, although her prices are high AF.
    Thanks, I've seen her when she was up in Seattle. Got her down to 5 bills which is still pretty fucking high. But crazy nympho bbfscip. Couldn't get it into her ass though. Hot chick.

  13. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    BonnieWolf on PD, although her prices are high AF.
    You might be able to negotiate down a bit. Haven't had a chance to visit her yet but she did confirm a lower price over text.

  14. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town again for work and looking for some new options. Are there non K-orgs with girls open to BBFS in the area? Preferably non Asian for a change of taste. Thanks.
    BonnieWolf on PD, although her prices are high AF.

  15. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSleep  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I usually only get to the Bay Area once or twice per year. That particular org has been the one I've used for the past 2-3 years and they still had my number as of last Aug. Hoping to get back to Bay area early this summer and definitely noticed that Maxim looks fun. Do you think a second pop might have been available had you been willing to stay for the hour?
    I don't think that MSOG is on her menu, based on her somewhat all business approach.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape