Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 27798
-
06-08-21 03:59 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 153I laughed so hard that I drolled on myself.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 03:59 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 105Agreed. This is a huge red flag for sure. Avoid.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 03:13 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 499Seriously? The answer is obvious, so I'll respond plainly and redundantly: No! Fuck no! No way in hell! Nein! I'd only send her some kind of BS to fuck with her. She's asking for all that info to see if there's anything she can use to scam or blackmail you. She'll try to find out if you're married, have kids, your financial status, etc.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
There's absolutely no reason to give a provider detailed personal info, esp since most don't ask for it.
-
06-08-21 00:31 #14805Regular Member

Posts: 23Got it
Thanks Joseph.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
That sux the she isn't as pretty as her pics advertise. Her pics are knockout gorgeous.
-
06-08-21 00:29 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 511This is Prima Neek or?
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 23:52 #14803Senior Member

Posts: 196Reported rob, check escort reports section for post #3454.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 23:20 #14802Senior Member

Posts: 285Emerald Angel
My experience was: close but no cigar. Nice gal but not as yummy in real life compared to pics. She offered a discount to repeat but I didn't. Maybe things are more open for regulars? Just wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by Blue524
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 22:54 #14801Regular Member

Posts: 4Sarah
She's a thief. Cash app she 250 then she bailed.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 22:17 #14800Senior Member

Posts: 71Peaches
Finally decided to pull the trigger and see Peaches. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5a54c3b2d598c4.
Was quoted $150 for a regular session and $200 for uncovered.
Went for the uncovered hour. She is really quite petite. Has a pretty big tummy and missing teeth. High mileage.
Also, she sucked my dick, but refused to lick my balls.
However, her pussy is tight. Very tight!
Overall, I won't repeat, because there are better looking providers out there with much better service.
Good luck why'all!
-
06-07-21 22:05 #14799Banned Member

Posts: 661LOL good one.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 22:00 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 451Azz!
She sent this prior tb4 she started robbing people. They say she's heavier, but I'm putting her back on my list now that she's servicing! Just nasty! LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 21:44 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 49Wsw bb Greek
Who are you favorite WSW who offer bb and Greek? Prefer thinner / spinner, but I'll keep my options open.
-
06-07-21 21:43 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 49Sarah
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167574068209
Anyone seen her? She's in Fife, don't want to make the drive if no one's seen her.
-
06-07-21 20:34 #14795Regular Member

Posts: 23Emerald Angel
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-availability
Emerald Angel on the other board. Was going to see her a few weeks ago. Even scheduled 24 hrs in advance. I inquired about the VIP option and she mentioned dfk, BBBJ, cim and cof. I pushed it a bit further if we could go all the way bare but no answer. I had some conflict with my schedule so wasn't able to make the appointment. Well, she posted again and I'm still intrigued. Any intel on if she participates in this topic? Thanks!
-
06-07-21 20:00 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 541Wait until she is getting fucked so hard that her wandering eye starts rotating.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



