Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    She sent this prior tb4 she started robbing people. They say she's heavier, but I'm putting her back on my list now that she's servicing! Just nasty! LOL.
    This is Prima Neek or?

  2. #14803
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167574068209

    Anyone seen her? She's in Fife, don't want to make the drive if no one's seen her.
    Reported rob, check escort reports section for post #3454.

  3. #14802

    Emerald Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue524  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-availability

    Emerald Angel on the other board. Was going to see her a few weeks ago. Even scheduled 24 hrs in advance. I inquired about the VIP option and she mentioned dfk, BBBJ, cim and cof. I pushed it a bit further if we could go all the way bare but no answer. I had some conflict with my schedule so wasn't able to make the appointment. Well, she posted again and I'm still intrigued. Any intel on if she participates in this topic? Thanks!
    My experience was: close but no cigar. Nice gal but not as yummy in real life compared to pics. She offered a discount to repeat but I didn't. Maybe things are more open for regulars? Just wasn't for me.

  4. #14801

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167574068209

    Anyone seen her? She's in Fife, don't want to make the drive if no one's seen her.
    She's a thief. Cash app she 250 then she bailed.

  5. #14800

    Peaches

    Finally decided to pull the trigger and see Peaches. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5a54c3b2d598c4.

    Was quoted $150 for a regular session and $200 for uncovered.

    Went for the uncovered hour. She is really quite petite. Has a pretty big tummy and missing teeth. High mileage.

    Also, she sucked my dick, but refused to lick my balls.

    However, her pussy is tight. Very tight!

    Overall, I won't repeat, because there are better looking providers out there with much better service.

    Good luck why'all!

  6. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Send her this work badge.
    LOL good one.

  7. #14798

    Azz!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913  [View Original Post]
    That's hot as fuck. Definitely going to go fill her up with a fat nut after saving it for a week. Anyone have any pics of her asshole?
    She sent this prior tb4 she started robbing people. They say she's heavier, but I'm putting her back on my list now that she's servicing! Just nasty! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210607_165616.jpg‎  

  8. #14797

    Wsw bb Greek

    Who are you favorite WSW who offer bb and Greek? Prefer thinner / spinner, but I'll keep my options open.

  9. #14796

    Sarah

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167574068209

    Anyone seen her? She's in Fife, don't want to make the drive if no one's seen her.

  10. #14795

    Emerald Angel

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-availability

    Emerald Angel on the other board. Was going to see her a few weeks ago. Even scheduled 24 hrs in advance. I inquired about the VIP option and she mentioned dfk, BBBJ, cim and cof. I pushed it a bit further if we could go all the way bare but no answer. I had some conflict with my schedule so wasn't able to make the appointment. Well, she posted again and I'm still intrigued. Any intel on if she participates in this topic? Thanks!

  11. #14794
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible. Not my type in the looks department, but that is just hot.
    Wait until she is getting fucked so hard that her wandering eye starts rotating.

  12. #14793
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    In scanning through some provider ads today I found one that caught my interest. Her name is Mariah Rae and she has an incredible knockout ass. However, her screening protocol is fucked up (as far as I'm concerned). She wants to verify my employment and she wants my business card. Hell, I want to be as anonymous as possible. My only expectation is to provide an agreed amount for a donation in exchange for a fuck. Nothing more.

    What are your thoughts? Do you willingly comply with this screening bullshit?
    Send her this work badge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d7oaj3t-fb741a46-5537-43a5-b5ef-5494eeb0ae8d.png‎  

  13. #14792

    Your Thoughts

    In scanning through some provider ads today I found one that caught my interest. Her name is Mariah Rae and she has an incredible knockout ass. However, her screening protocol is fucked up (as far as I'm concerned). She wants to verify my employment and she wants my business card. Hell, I want to be as anonymous as possible. My only expectation is to provide an agreed amount for a donation in exchange for a fuck. Nothing more.

    What are your thoughts? Do you willingly comply with this screening bullshit?

  14. #14791
    [Deleted by Admin]

  15. #14790

    Nativeqn333

    Does she ask for recent test for everyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape