Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24295

    Private House

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.
    (312) XXX-0033.

    Here is the number don't get Angel can't fuck for shit ask for Jen or Minnie.

  2. #24294

    Jen and Minnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto7293  [View Original Post]
    Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?
    Angel is a lazy fuck.

    Ask for Jen or Minnie these are the younger girls. Angel is a stick figure blind as a bat lazy fuck.

  3. #24293
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto7293  [View Original Post]
    Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?
    Why do they keep "falling asleep'? Are they actually tired or faking? Or is it drugs or something?

  4. #24292
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto7293  [View Original Post]
    Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?
    Is this an asian apartment?

  5. #24291
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

    Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.
    Who did you have? I've been to that location only once recently with Angel, she used to be at the apartment at 24th st. , is there another girl there? Angel is a cute girl with tiny A cups with a ton of padding and a small ass. I've been with her a few times but honestly she's just lazy now and isn't worth it anymore. Constantly "falling asleep" or just lays there dead asking if you're done yet. Can I get info on the other girl, dm or otherwise?

  6. #24290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    2241 S. Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Think he meant Princeton not Prairie, 2241 Prairie is McCormick Place.
    2241 S. Princeton is on RM as Snow White Spa. Most of the reviews are suspect-broken English etc. And tip amounts as high as $180-$200, which nobody is paying after forking over the $40-$50 massage fee.

    But I will confirm the place exists at that address. If someone TOFTT, please report.

  7. #24289
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.
    Think he meant Princeton not Prairie, 2241 Prairie is McCormick Place.

  8. #24288
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.
    Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.

  9. #24287

    CLM Mia

    Anyone seen her? I noticed that she's returned to the roster but I couldn't find info on her reviews or her menu? I'd take the plunge if reviews are good, otherwise I'm seeing Sarah.

  10. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.
    Whats the agencies name? I couldn't seem to find the number to book.

  11. #24285

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad for this or is it a spa.
    It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.

  12. #24284

    Re: YWSM

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    Been a frequented of CLM for awhile now, but this chatter about YWSM has me intrigued. I'd never heard of it til it was brought up in recent posts. Checked the site and I'm thinking of checking this place out. My questions are pretty simple. Are the photos they use accurate and what are there rates since the site doesn't say anything beyond a quick description of each girl. PM details please if you have them.
    YWSM rates are typically 240-260/ hr depending on the girl. Most are GFE, except no multiple rounds offered. Photos are usually accurate, but sometimes they're not. Most of the girls are 6's-7's in looks, with the occasional 8. Plenty of reviews for YWSM girls on TER as well.

  13. #24283

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

    Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.
    Is there an ad for this or is it a spa.

  14. #24282

    Printers Row finds

    Hi,

    Nice day for a stroll through the South Loop where I spotted two spas I hadn't seen before. Spa Pro Massage 53 X S Dearborn and then further south 71 XS Dearborn (forgot the name). Anyone have any intel? Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks so much and stay safe.

  15. #24281

    2241 S Prairie

    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

    Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A2A36CB1-BDEF-4924-9BB8-BD150ECC597A.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape