Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    2241 S. Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Think he meant Princeton not Prairie, 2241 Prairie is McCormick Place.
    2241 S. Princeton is on RM as Snow White Spa. Most of the reviews are suspect-broken English etc. And tip amounts as high as $180-$200, which nobody is paying after forking over the $40-$50 massage fee.

    But I will confirm the place exists at that address. If someone TOFTT, please report.

  2. #24289
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.
    Think he meant Princeton not Prairie, 2241 Prairie is McCormick Place.

  3. #24288
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.
    Nothing showed up on rubmaps for me with that address.

  4. #24287

    CLM Mia

    Anyone seen her? I noticed that she's returned to the roster but I couldn't find info on her reviews or her menu? I'd take the plunge if reviews are good, otherwise I'm seeing Sarah.

  5. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.
    Whats the agencies name? I couldn't seem to find the number to book.

  6. #24285

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad for this or is it a spa.
    It's a House / Private Massage Spot look it up on Rub Maps.

  7. #24284

    Re: YWSM

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    Been a frequented of CLM for awhile now, but this chatter about YWSM has me intrigued. I'd never heard of it til it was brought up in recent posts. Checked the site and I'm thinking of checking this place out. My questions are pretty simple. Are the photos they use accurate and what are there rates since the site doesn't say anything beyond a quick description of each girl. PM details please if you have them.
    YWSM rates are typically 240-260/ hr depending on the girl. Most are GFE, except no multiple rounds offered. Photos are usually accurate, but sometimes they're not. Most of the girls are 6's-7's in looks, with the occasional 8. Plenty of reviews for YWSM girls on TER as well.

  8. #24283

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

    Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.
    Is there an ad for this or is it a spa.

  9. #24282

    Printers Row finds

    Hi,

    Nice day for a stroll through the South Loop where I spotted two spas I hadn't seen before. Spa Pro Massage 53 X S Dearborn and then further south 71 XS Dearborn (forgot the name). Anyone have any intel? Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks so much and stay safe.

  10. #24281

    2241 S Prairie

    Hey Think I bumped into one of my fellow pervs at this address yesterday. These girls are literally pumping clients in and out Full Service for a Hundo. Two girls at this location one dresses in business attire the other dresses like a school girl. If your packing a fat d bring your own condoms these girls only have small condoms in stock that will choke your blood 🩸 flow LOL.

    But you can cut to the chase save yourself $40 on the bum ass massage they offer and just do the full service for Hundo. The school girl can that the whole d while the other girl can't even that the head. But when I leave I make them second guess what they do for a living LOL 😂.

    Like to make them bark like a dog 🐶.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A2A36CB1-BDEF-4924-9BB8-BD150ECC597A.jpg‎  

  11. #24280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Damn I would think cutting out the drama is a reasonable expectation when we pay for play lmao.
    Can get drama for free at home.

  12. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    If you're a regular at CLM or thinking about being a regular, be careful with who you see. There is definitely a lot of chatter and gossip between the girls. I went to see Bella yesterday and her menu suddenly closed. I asked why and she said she didn't want any drama with Jessica. I asked what Jessica had to do with anything and Bella let out this loud moan that was clearly mocking how Jessica sounds when she cums.

    As I was leaving I saw Jessica. I didn't know she was on that day. She just kinda ignored me.

    I don't know what's going on there but it's a reminder to be careful about what you say and do there because the girls obviously talk.
    Damn I would think cutting out the drama is a reasonable expectation when we pay for play lmao.

  13. #24278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Isabelle who was reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    Isabelle who was reported to only be L1 looks like she is now at YWSM. Same pic but I don't know for sure.
    Definitely not on current rotation.

  14. #24277

    Natalie. CLM

    What happened to her? She isn't on the website anymore. Anyone know where did she go?

  15. #24276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    CLM girl chatter

    If you're a regular at CLM or thinking about being a regular, be careful with who you see. There is definitely a lot of chatter and gossip between the girls. I went to see Bella yesterday and her menu suddenly closed. I asked why and she said she didn't want any drama with Jessica. I asked what Jessica had to do with anything and Bella let out this loud moan that was clearly mocking how Jessica sounds when she cums.

    As I was leaving I saw Jessica. I didn't know she was on that day. She just kinda ignored me.

    I don't know what's going on there but it's a reminder to be careful about what you say and do there because the girls obviously talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastico  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to report that I saw Bella recently. Can confirm other reports I've read about her are pretty spot on. It was my first time with CLM so I was a bit nervous but she was super cool setting me at ease. Can confirm BBBJ available although it's an up charged for upgrade from CBJ. Definitely more chubby than thick and but still cute enough face. BJ was was A1. Would repeat. But definitely plan on trying other gals out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape