Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21386

    Trash choices

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    I've only been here for about 9 months now (re-located from up North) and I couldn't agree more. TRASH.

    I mainly use STG which has now become 75% scams, and the majority of the real ones posting would be a 2-3 on the SW scale where I came from.

    These are our choices in the largest city in the US, SERIOUSLY.
    I just browsed several other cities on this site that I am thinking of visiting this summer. They ALL say the exact same thing we are saying here. This is not a problem unique to Jax.

  2. #21385

    Naughty Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...31386/39386945

    Anyone had any experience with this one?
    I am curious about the above too. She's been posting on and off for awhile. If anyone has any insight feel free to PM me. Thanks!

  3. #21384

    She Only Does Car Dates And She Swallows

    Quote Originally Posted by Red904  [View Original Post]
    New here, any info on this one https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/058779536613.

    Tried searching but name was to short. Any help would be appreciated.
    She looks like her pics and has great skills. She will suck you dry and then swallow!

  4. #21383

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Red904  [View Original Post]
    New here, any info on this one https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/058779536613.

    Tried searching but name was to short. Any help would be appreciated.
    She is real and can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose.

  5. #21382

    Hard as rocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla31  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a normal dream with her lately? Sounds like she is going a little rogue but I have been wanting to play with her bolt ons.
    Her bolt on are way over rated. They look nice but feel like they'll pop as soon as you touch them. LOL.

  6. #21381
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGood554  [View Original Post]
    I love this site because you guys are helpful and saved me from a bad dream. Any one have a dream with this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/922883500932
    This one is special. LOL. Says no AA but yet will fuck your dog. LOL. So I wonder if a AA can bring his dog over to get some head. LOL.

  7. #21380

    Emily Columbian

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2185388

    Tried this one even though I usually don't when age is showing more than 30. She sent me the address of the motel 6 on Phillips and I should have bailed them, but no one else was responding. Got to the room and she's more like 50. Face had more makeup than a geisha. Had a pot belly. My money and I went home and called it a day.

  8. #21379
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Every time she advertises, a new account appears here and says nice things about her. If you were actually a good provider, you don't need to lie about it. People would praise you organically.

    She also has this weird hangup about her "screening" process, which involves you sending her a picture of a hand you found online, and then she'll agree to see you. Because, like a lot of these providers, she's really stupid. It's hard to tell what they're thinking when they're outrageously dumb. Maybe she's thinking that cops can't send pictures of their hands? Because she doesn't have access to Google or something. Or maybe psychopathic killers will have a picture of a gun in their hands, and that's how she'll know? I don't know. It doesn't make any damn sense.
    Whoever's answering the phone for her is checking skin color; is my guess.

  9. #21378

    Trash for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to see this one yesterday. Set up a time after work and before I was able to leave she began to ask me to send money via cashapp for her sister. I replied to her that she hasn't even sent me an address yet. So she sent me an address for mustang rd (not the best spot). And within 15 minutes she constantly calls me about 7 times. I eventually stop answering bc it became ridiculous. She then responded to me that she was a sweet girl and I screwed her over by not giving her sister 30 $. If she was that crazy in a span of 25 minutes I do t want to know what she's like in person.

    Oh and she also posted another add while asking me for cashapp. I said no thanks and just blocked her #.

    Jacksonville is trash for choices.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/049366525027
    I've only been here for about 9 months now (re-located from up North) and I couldn't agree more. TRASH.

    I mainly use STG which has now become 75% scams, and the majority of the real ones posting would be a 2-3 on the SW scale where I came from.

    These are our choices in the largest city in the US, SERIOUSLY.

  10. #21377
    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to see this one yesterday. Set up a time after work and before I was able to leave she began to ask me to send money via cashapp for her sister. I replied to her that she hasn't even sent me an address yet. So she sent me an address for mustang rd (not the best spot). And within 15 minutes she constantly calls me about 7 times. I eventually stop answering bc it became ridiculous. She then responded to me that she was a sweet girl and I screwed her over by not giving her sister 30 $. If she was that crazy in a span of 25 minutes I do t want to know what she's like in person.

    Oh and she also posted another add while asking me for cashapp. I said no thanks and just blocked her #.

    Jacksonville is trash for choices.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/049366525027
    If she's pretty its almost guaranteed fake unfortunately.

  11. #21376

    About blonde down yonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach her but no replies today.

    I will try again and report if I get lucky.

    GRAPP.
    Went to see the girl who lives in trailer off Shindler and before I left, I did see the girl in question. Definitely looked like a certified SWer and not in a good way. Cracked out looking, to be exact. She goes by barbie.

  12. #21375

    Sassy

    Attempted to see this one yesterday. Set up a time after work and before I was able to leave she began to ask me to send money via cashapp for her sister. I replied to her that she hasn't even sent me an address yet. So she sent me an address for mustang rd (not the best spot). And within 15 minutes she constantly calls me about 7 times. I eventually stop answering bc it became ridiculous. She then responded to me that she was a sweet girl and I screwed her over by not giving her sister 30 $. If she was that crazy in a span of 25 minutes I do t want to know what she's like in person.

    Oh and she also posted another add while asking me for cashapp. I said no thanks and just blocked her #.

    Jacksonville is trash for choices.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/049366525027

  13. #21374

    Info

    New here, any info on this one https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/058779536613.

    Tried searching but name was to short. Any help would be appreciated.

  14. #21373

    Do more research on the first link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    These two seemed to enjoy it. Warning though, signs of candy use and risky bare behaviors with some of these increase the risks to you. Enjoy but be cognizant of the risks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/957643029233

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/869591040006
    She has been reviewed numerous times on the St Auggy board, with discussions of possible gifts you don't really want.

  15. #21372

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    Had to be a different person. Only seen the blonde once and will never go back.
    Sorry it had your nickname on both posting. Look below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape