Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 41274
-
06-06-21 10:51 #21369Senior Member

Posts: 919Everytime
Every time she advertises, a new account appears here and says nice things about her. If you were actually a good provider, you don't need to lie about it. People would praise you organically.
She also has this weird hangup about her "screening" process, which involves you sending her a picture of a hand you found online, and then she'll agree to see you. Because, like a lot of these providers, she's really stupid. It's hard to tell what they're thinking when they're outrageously dumb. Maybe she's thinking that cops can't send pictures of their hands? Because she doesn't have access to Google or something. Or maybe psychopathic killers will have a picture of a gun in their hands, and that's how she'll know? I don't know. It doesn't make any damn sense.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 10:40 #21368Senior Member

Posts: 119Daty
These two seemed to enjoy it. Warning though, signs of candy use and risky bare behaviors with some of these increase the risks to you. Enjoy but be cognizant of the risks.
Originally Posted by TurtleMan8
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/957643029233
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/869591040006
-
06-06-21 08:27 #21367Senior Member

Posts: 618Kimber
At the risk of sounding dense, I'm not sure what that means. She's real? Does that mean she is a great experience with BBBJ and GFE? Or she really had a DB beat you up and rob you? Communication was good? Donations? Incall filled with smoke? Taste like cherries but you really got the clap?
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
Please explain?
Thank you in advance.
-
06-06-21 05:46 #21366Senior Member

Posts: 124Search Rahnada
Been around for a loooong time.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 01:36 #21365Senior Member

Posts: 683Jenisis
She has been around a long time. Forgot her old street name but goes by Jenisis now. Saw her over a year ago and had a good time. No issues and service was good. She had a great little spinner body at that time. Again, its been a while since I have seen her, but she was a good time.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
06-05-21 22:40 #21364Senior Member

Posts: 58Daty
Can anyone recommend a provider that is clean and greatly enjoys DATY. I am an older guy and really enjoy this. I'm amazed that many providers don't enjoy this activity. Please PM me if you have info.
-
06-05-21 17:19 #21363Regular Member

Posts: 19I love this site
I love this site because you guys are helpful and saved me from a bad dream. Any one have a dream with this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/922883500932
-
06-05-21 16:12 #21362Senior Member

Posts: 124Isn't it funny.
How Zeena hasn't posted in a while, yet, as soon as she does, some one comes on here to tell us how wonderful she is?
Originally Posted by BigPapa66
[View Original Post]
Speaking of funny, who wants to TOFFT on this one and report back?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/421071187621
I would, but I have to, uh, uh, take my goldfish to the gynecologist. Yeah, that's it.
-
06-05-21 14:58 #21361Banned Member

Posts: 661[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!
-
06-05-21 13:22 #21360Regular Member

Posts: 7Kassidddy
Has anyone had a normal dream with her lately? Sounds like she is going a little rogue but I have been wanting to play with her bolt ons.
-
06-05-21 12:53 #21359Senior Member

Posts: 88Agree
Yeah, my visits with her are always awesome. No complaints at all.
Originally Posted by BigPapa66
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 12:32 #21358Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Seems angry
I hit this one up couple weeks ago, and saved her number. Been chatting on and off with her, but she seems really snarky and sometimes like she's mad at the world. I haven't seen her post recently, and all her ads are gone. Haven't been able to coordinate anything with her at all, its like she don't even want to see me. Anybody had any luck. She sent me a couple pics she says is her. Not sure if its even worth pursuing anymore, but sometimes the difficult ones turn out to be the best. Is she a unicorn? LOL.
-
06-05-21 12:23 #21357Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I've seen her. She's very chill and laid back. Knows what she's doing. I've known her for several years. Makes you feel comfortable, but everybody's experience is dfft right? Go see her and report back. She's legit.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 11:29 #21356Senior Member

Posts: 59Any infor on her?
Going to check out. Making sure safe and legit.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/951644760439
-
06-05-21 10:48 #21355Senior Member

Posts: 242I know this is a little late but I would see her a lot more if the place she stayed at wasn't so absolutely disgusting. I don't get how people can live in such filth. I saw her a few times since she got pregnant and I really want to go back but everytime I want to I think of the filth and I don't do it again.
Originally Posted by ItStillWorks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





