Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3707

    Sd / sb

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well sounds like one of ML's type, I'd I'm him the link if I were you. You know its funny, me and some of the old guys confer and we find that many of these type gals are more interested in safety, generosity and someone whose not going to stalk them or bother them outside of agreed upon visits. When I was young I think 5 x was the most I ever did with a gal over 2 or 3 hours. Now that's a long ago fantasy and a normal 30 minute visit is all I can handle. Most of these gals aren't doing to meet long-term mates, they want someone that's clean, safe, and easy to please so they can get some funds and get on about their lives.
    I dabbled with the SB / SD thing for a while. Spent a boat load of money for what amounted to be a few lunch dates. Nothing more. Most young ladies I found were only interested in selling picts / videos and of the few I actually met, once they realized what I actually looking for, they were done. I am a kind, respectful, well mannered, gentleman who is in his mid-50's, in good shape and have been told I am a good looking guy. It's not like I am some homeless, dumb slob looking for something for nothing.

  2. #3706

    You Misunderstand

    Well sounds like one of ML's type, I'd I'm him the link if I were you. You know its funny, me and some of the old guys confer and we find that many of these type gals are more interested in safety, generosity and someone whose not going to stalk them or bother them outside of agreed upon visits. When I was young I think 5 x was the most I ever did with a gal over 2 or 3 hours. Now that's a long ago fantasy and a normal 30 minute visit is all I can handle. Most of these gals aren't doing to meet long-term mates, they want someone that's clean, safe, and easy to please so they can get some funds and get on about their lives.

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Signed up for that secret benefits website. Didn't give them any money but get emails all the time from "someone interested in you". Yeah right.

    Saw one yesterday that the 20 year old said no old white guys. Aren't we all old guys? Not necessarily white but young guys do not have the discretionary income that us older guys enjoy.

  3. #3705

  4. #3704

    So true about the change over the years

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Right, back in day, and probably still now as well, SA would emphasize how this whole sugar game was heavily in men's favor "1 for 15 sugar babies" or something along the lines. It only takes 2 minutes to set up a fake SB account and see the inbox overflow from thirsty men, as you said begging to spoil the sb. I will admit, 6-7 years ago it was totally different, but now I don't think its any easier than civilian dating. The whole premise is that we men come to SA and pay for women that we'd otherwise have real hard time finding in the vanilla world, but if we end up fucking 35-40 year old single moms, well those are dime a dozen out there you can meet at places like Walmart or regular bars / online dating apps. That being said, its still worth doing sa if you are in a place like Vegas or Miami or some other more sex positive / open minded bigger city, where there is endless supply of hot pussy, but then one might argue in those places you can also easily find women for free out and about. Just my 2 cents.
    I got into SA around 2013 or 2014. It was a gold mine. Had dozens of girls in their 20's for 200 per date (which typically meant about 3 hours of whatever I wanted). Had a handful of frustrated milfs in their late 30's to early 40's but still hot-bodied that just wanted to have sex w / o anyone knowing and w / o all the traditional dating bullshit (those women knew how to suck cock, damn!) They were free except for the hotel room. Wow. Have things changed in the last couple of years. SA is pretty much worthless now. I'm doing better just free lancing it at the grocery store for God's sake. What the hell has happened? I guess SA got "discovered" by the backpage rats coupled with an entitlement mentality revolving around free government checks. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

  5. #3703
    Don't feel bad. It usually "NO BLACK GUY".

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Signed up for that secret benefits website. Didn't give them any money but get emails all the time from "someone interested in you". Yeah right.

    Saw one yesterday that the 20 year old said no old white guys. Aren't we all old guys? Not necessarily white but young guys do not have the discretionary income that us older guys enjoy.

  6. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking211  [View Original Post]
    Actually, from my experience majority of the girls state the older men are biggest low ballers of them all. I'm young with large cash flow, I enjoy spoiling and not stressing about relationships or drama. From my analysis it seems the best are the middle aged men who are married that many girls have told me they don't even get intimate they just buy them really nice things and spend a few hours together.
    I would think most middle-aged men (I am one) would be trying to bang the most while there is still a little lead in the ole pencil.

    Especially when young / good looking women are involved.

  7. #3701
    Actually, from my experience majority of the girls state the older men are biggest low ballers of them all. I'm young with large cash flow, I enjoy spoiling and not stressing about relationships or drama. From my analysis it seems the best are the middle aged men who are married that many girls have told me they don't even get intimate they just buy them really nice things and spend a few hours together.

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Signed up for that secret benefits website. Didn't give them any money but get emails all the time from "someone interested in you". Yeah right.

    Saw one yesterday that the 20 year old said no old white guys. Aren't we all old guys? Not necessarily white but young guys do not have the discretionary income that us older guys enjoy.

  8. #3700

    No old white guys

    Signed up for that secret benefits website. Didn't give them any money but get emails all the time from "someone interested in you". Yeah right.

    Saw one yesterday that the 20 year old said no old white guys. Aren't we all old guys? Not necessarily white but young guys do not have the discretionary income that us older guys enjoy.

  9. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    Met one this afternoon at 3, now meeting one at 7:30 at drive through Starbucks, and at 8:30 another one at a bar. I wish I can keep on typing, but I know some girls watch this forum and I don't want to give out too much.

    I am out.
    I really need to delete my past few posts. I don't need any attention.

  10. #3698

    Guess what!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    This is really a good one. I wish I am sponsored and SA recognize this post and get me a life time deal so I won't have to rush taking advantage of a one month subscription LOL.
    Met one this afternoon at 3, now meeting one at 7:30 at drive through Starbucks, and at 8:30 another one at a bar. I wish I can keep on typing, but I know some girls watch this forum and I don't want to give out too much.

    I am out.

  11. #3697

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    This is an SA ad.
    This is really a good one. I wish I am sponsored and SA recognize this post and get me a life time deal so I won't have to rush taking advantage of a one month subscription LOL.

  12. #3696

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    I haven't logged in here since my last post.

    I am in my early 40's and almost every single girl I message think am hot, and I am sure many of might argue that because girls pretend to say that or what not. But I get to meet them. So since my last post, every single day I have been having two dates. Below are a few experience:

    I have met a girl who is 8-9 super freaking hit. I had another date planned. This girl had a no face someone else photo on the SA. She shared number and all day was chatting with me and wanted to meet and constantly telling me that she was worried what if I wouldn't like her. And I cancel my other date and go see her. I was jaw dropped. One of the best I f'ked. I wish I can tell more but I respect her privacy. We had an awesome conversation. I speak nothing about sex, before or during our meeting. I am usually known for my knowledge in various subjects so I can pretty much connect instantly and offer tons of fresh info. That gets them super impressed, motivated and we go get a room and had one of the best sex ever.

    Last night met a great MILF HR and had a great conversation and spectacular blow in the car and she beg me not to give her money and that would make her feel bad about the meeting, no matter how much I insisted.

    This afternoon I met a girl who is into real estate and she felt jaw dropped and we go to car, you know what would have happened.

    Now I have two dates one after another.

    Couple of girls who are reported here where $400 found to be a great deal, I have been having fun at their place for over 6 months for $150. YES!

    Honestly, I have been a member in this board for years and I don't share much of my experience.

    I am very athletic, but am more about connect meaningfully. One of the constant feedback I get from almost everyone is "it's finally refreshing to meet someone who is genuine, respectful and real".

    I haven't repeated a girl in 2 weeks since I signed up. I am not proud of it. But it is what it is. I enjoy it. It's fun.

    I don't care who believe or who doesn't. Happy to share my experience with SA. I get my money's worth in less than an hour I sign up.

    But can't wait to end my 1 month subscription. Since 2017, this is my only 3rd or 4th time signing up.
    I went on a hike with a 20 yr old on a 8 mile, rain, humid, no one but us. Every 2-3 mile we had fun and continued. It was one of a kind experience. She was freaking hot. She is in Greenville.

  13. #3695

    So!

    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy1231  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying that you are meeting model like girls on SA that are accepting 150-200 per meeting including intimacy? If yes than I find that hard to believe, I'm mid 30's and attractive, I pretty much always get a response but prices and expectations have been crazy lately. I have had some good luck in the past and agree SA is a great value and met girls that you would be surprised is on the site but lately the quality has definitely dropped. Only light at the end of the tunnel is that girls are coming home from college and the summer should be fun.
    I haven't logged in here since my last post.

    I am in my early 40's and almost every single girl I message think am hot, and I am sure many of might argue that because girls pretend to say that or what not. But I get to meet them. So since my last post, every single day I have been having two dates. Below are a few experience:

    I have met a girl who is 8-9 super freaking hit. I had another date planned. This girl had a no face someone else photo on the SA. She shared number and all day was chatting with me and wanted to meet and constantly telling me that she was worried what if I wouldn't like her. And I cancel my other date and go see her. I was jaw dropped. One of the best I f'ked. I wish I can tell more but I respect her privacy. We had an awesome conversation. I speak nothing about sex, before or during our meeting. I am usually known for my knowledge in various subjects so I can pretty much connect instantly and offer tons of fresh info. That gets them super impressed, motivated and we go get a room and had one of the best sex ever.

    Last night met a great MILF HR and had a great conversation and spectacular blow in the car and she beg me not to give her money and that would make her feel bad about the meeting, no matter how much I insisted.

    This afternoon I met a girl who is into real estate and she felt jaw dropped and we go to car, you know what would have happened.

    Now I have two dates one after another.

    Couple of girls who are reported here where $400 found to be a great deal, I have been having fun at their place for over 6 months for $150. YES!

    Honestly, I have been a member in this board for years and I don't share much of my experience.

    I am very athletic, but am more about connect meaningfully. One of the constant feedback I get from almost everyone is "it's finally refreshing to meet someone who is genuine, respectful and real".

    I haven't repeated a girl in 2 weeks since I signed up. I am not proud of it. But it is what it is. I enjoy it. It's fun.

    I don't care who believe or who doesn't. Happy to share my experience with SA. I get my money's worth in less than an hour I sign up.

    But can't wait to end my 1 month subscription. Since 2017, this is my only 3rd or 4th time signing up.

  14. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get it. As much work as you have to put into it, you might as well just do civilian dating. You're out $100 before you even start (credits to contact these girls). Seems like the success rate is about the same. Might be a little worse. The whole point of an arrangement is not to have to jump through a bunch of hoops. You're having to still basically beg these girls to see you, then if you're lucky enough, they'll pick you to meet up, where you end up paying for dinner or drinks or both and still nothing is guaranteed and on top of that, you end up paying her $300-$400 for the deed?! The concept of SA and WYP is great but the execution is flawed. Maybe someone can tell me what's the benefits or how is this better than civilian dating?
    Right, back in day, and probably still now as well, SA would emphasize how this whole sugar game was heavily in men's favor "1 for 15 sugar babies" or something along the lines. It only takes 2 minutes to set up a fake SB account and see the inbox overflow from thirsty men, as you said begging to spoil the sb. I will admit, 6-7 years ago it was totally different, but now I don't think its any easier than civilian dating. The whole premise is that we men come to SA and pay for women that we'd otherwise have real hard time finding in the vanilla world, but if we end up fucking 35-40 year old single moms, well those are dime a dozen out there you can meet at places like Walmart or regular bars / online dating apps. That being said, its still worth doing sa if you are in a place like Vegas or Miami or some other more sex positive / open minded bigger city, where there is endless supply of hot pussy, but then one might argue in those places you can also easily find women for free out and about. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #3693

    Ads

    This is an SA ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLittle  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to brag, but I have been on and off on the SA website, only 4 times in 3 years. Whenever I'm on the site, literally I have 2 days a day, and almost 99% of I have never had anyone flaked. All I'm doing is, I'm being myself, treat them very respectfully, have a meaningful conversation, never talk about sex, don't ask them tons of photos, really have a genuine interest listening to them and they can't wait to take me already.

    Now, after 5 months, just signed up 5 days ago, and met two model-like girls, and one of them met on very short notice, took a long walk, had a great conversation after dinner inside her apt lounge, and the best part is when I asked what she was into after kissing -I was blown away with the details. She'd like me to use a blue tooth app for the vibrator, take her to the restaurant and play with it so she gets ready for fun, jeez.

    I'm loving every bit of it.

    The reason I'm writing this is to say, when I ran out of these and not willing to sign up back in SA, tried the spa, independent therapist, high-end escorts, it was like a WTF experience. Waste of money. I spend about 150-200 even for the top-notch girls and the experience is so meaningful and super enjoyable.

    Almost 90% response rate and they think am super attractive and down to meet on the same day. I feel like if someone is flaking, is mainly because either they don't like how they are being approached, or not really digging you.

    I had a zoom call first time ever with a hot Ph. D. Within a few minutes of SA chat this evening, and she thought I was catfish, and scheduled to meet / f. SA works. It's one of the best things ever and the value I get for JUST a one-month subscription is OMFG value.

    If this sounds like bragging, sorry. Kinda couldn't keep it all to myself, but wanted to share. I'm hardly scratching my experience here though. I was super lucky to have a lesbian duo the first time for the partner to ever touch a cock and that happened to be mine. I know you'll all be happy if I share the girls, not the stories. Trust me, I myself got numbers and tried, and that doesn't work. You have to be on the site, and that makes it million times easier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape